Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by efar:

I accept Golem of Heat and ride poke to the forest he is burning

I taken that quest already.

AH come on!

Flag Post

um is Paladin Puzzler taken?

Flag Post

Sorry ilovekirby12, but efar can take it. I am allowing people to take quests as long as they are 1 turn away and they are moving to the place with quests. You are not near the board… sorry.

You can create you own quest board and Quest HQ if you want to accept quests in your new town.

Flag Post

Okay. I have gotten sidetracked, but I have worked on updating the quests on the front page and got the good quests updated, along with starting to design some trophies for achievements.

Feel free to throw out suggestions for achievements.

Highest Roll, Most Quests Done, Most Allies, and some ambiguous ones such as Wanderer and Adventurer. The secret ones will be updated, but you will have to try to find out what they mean.

In Other News:

The update will be by tomorrow.

Also, if you do missions in a unique way or do cetain things during the missions, you may be contacted by an IMP (Instant Messanger Pigeon) to find out you are eligible for a secret quest.

Flag Post

Oh you should provide a reward for achievments! Stat boosts, special items etc!

Like highest natural roll, gets a +3 roll boost to all rolls!
Natural: original, nonmodified roll by boosts.

Flag Post

Facepalm

I have to catch up on work I missed out on, and I have forgot about it. My promices seem to always break in the end.

Note to Self: QUIT MAKING PROMICES!

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Oh you should provide a reward for achievments! Stat boosts, special items etc!

Like highest natural roll, gets a +3 roll boost to all rolls!
Natural: original, nonmodified roll by boosts.

Maybe not a reward immediately, but there may be one later in the game once most of the achievements have settled.

Flag Post

I am sorry to say that I am shutting this down… I will start it back up when I have time, but I have none as of now.

I will keep this bookmarked, to continue to the game next time with everything the same, and I will contact everyone.

Between the time I stop this and I start Sky Raid 3.1, I will have ironed out what has needed to be done and I may have added new things also.

Also between this time, I may create a less time-consuming game.