Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 2 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post

Philip takes off, flying to find the mystical turtle island, which is not actually an island, but a island sized flying tortoise(unless you’d prefer it was an island), where all the laser-toting, flying, giant, English speaking battle-tortoises excluding Philip were located at.

Flag Post

Pederson

I get up, then start looking around. I seem to be in the south-west part of the island. There is a river near. I shall go near there to get some water

Flag Post

Dig some land using a mix of levitational magic and hands to find magical gems.

Also transport some water from river to hole, if possible.

Flag Post

I begin to build a shrine to the sacred flame in the very center of the grasslands.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Philip takes off, flying to find the mystical turtle island, which is not actually an island, but a island sized flying tortoise(unless you’d prefer it was an island)

I was going to have it a giant tortoise anyways.

Flag Post

S.U.S.I. tries to detect any lifeforms under the earth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Philip takes off, flying to find the mystical turtle island, which is not actually an island, but a island sized flying tortoise(unless you’d prefer it was an island)

I was going to have it a giant tortoise anyways.

Great minds think alike.

Flag Post

Ok we can’t choose our classes (freely) then tell me wrong. Also do we just make up what islands we goto?

I’ll edit if im wrong.

kirb

I wake up on a grassy floating island. Being a Summoner , the grass seems to shake under my back. Though my summons don’t last very long, I have a natural sense of nature, as well as being one with the local flora and fauna.

Flag Post

Kirb

I locate the nearest patch of thick, dark forest and I look for the local fauna tamable. (as like a pet)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Ok we can’t choose our classes (freely) then tell me wrong. Also do we just make up what islands we goto?

I’ll edit if im wrong.

You just make it up, and I’ll go with it for the updates. You can scout out new islands if you want. There seems to be a bridge going down from South-West Grassland. (or just search for your own island and I will make a way to access it.)

Also, good intro.

Flag Post

What am I? What am I doing here? I don’t know. I have no identity…no feelings…no memories… All I know is that there’s this urge inside me, driving my every action with one goal in mind. I must find my true self. How long it has been since I started this journey…I don’t remember, but based on all the souls I’ve devoured, too many years to count. At long last, I am near the end of my journey. Anything or anyone who stands in my way will be met with a gruesome demise.

I am Genesis.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

What am I? What am I doing here? I don’t know. I have no identity…no feelings…no memories. .. All I know is that there’s this urge inside me, driving my every action with one goal in mind. I must find my true self. How long it has been since I started this journey…I don’t remember, but based on all the souls I’ve devoured, too many years to count. At long last, I am near the end of my journey. Anything or anyone who stands in my way will be met with a gruesome demise.

I am Genesis.

Epic intro is epic. The pic makes it more epic

Flag Post

As the sun rises on the first day of the third legendary Sky Raid tournament, a strange figure rides dramatically out of the dawn. He goes by many names, but the most mysterious of them all is Champion of Chaos. No one knows it’s meaning other than him but, it has a familiar ring to it, as if it is a title long forgotten over years or… centuries. He rides on his trusty ranger horse Poke, with his faithful sheepdog, Blackie, running at his side. He carries a bow in his hand; the string is not drawn but by the way he holds it one can tell he can be ready at a fraction of a second’s notice. On his belt he has two knifes; his saxe knife and throwing knife he is obviously potent with these as well. None know where he received the training to move so stealthily in any environment. HE IS RAPHAEL. He carries the lives of 24 men in his quiver.

Flag Post

I look for an island with only dogs
Blackie recruits dogs in the grassland

Flag Post

Game Start

This is the land you start upon. It is the most basic. From where you go on from here is your choice.

Introduce your characters! Do not post your first action yet, though.

is that the same tree as in the 2nd game?

Flag Post

Intro: One of the arena doors open. In an unrelated turn of events, some guy jumps out of one of the bushes. “Blegh” he yells, for he swallowed a bee. Just kidding, he came through the door. No need to eat unsanitary bees or kill any insects. On his side, there be A MIGHTY AXE FIT FOR A GOD, if the god wanted a crap weapon. A shortish and simple axe was in the hand of that man, wooden shaft topped with a dulled blade, aged and passed down from generations. The special quality of the axe was that it was enchanted with an old dark magic. Wait, who enchants a tool used for cutting wood? That would do practically nothing! Maybe that’s why I got the weapon. However, due to age, the enchantment has worn down various ways and can barley produce a glow. In the other hand lays a magical pistol, found in the hands of a guy who tripped, fell, had his possesions stolen (minus the gun), got lost in a desert, got kidnapped in the desert, was brought to a waterfall and pushed over. I watched the whole part where he was pushed over. So I stole the pistol from his hands after he died. And that’s how I got the pistol. It shoots magic bullets and everything. On my body is some ragged clothes, styled to the theme “I just started my RPG and am learning how to make my character kill stuff”. On my side is a young baby dragon, a meter in length. The egg was found in a field somewhere, with a post-it note saying “MY OMLETTE” on it. Thinking as how cruel that would be… Yeah, pet. Who am I? I think I just told you. But to recap, I am …
Sparticus!

Axe info: Crap. Magic however, is so powerful, jk, CRAP.
Magic gun info: It fell of a cliff, so CRAP. It can run on the user’s mana as an ineffective alternate.
Dragon Info: Tiny baby. Cannot fight yet.
Yep, three quarters in the swear jar.
Class: Spellsword, in favor of the magic
I basically use mana to enchant my physical attacks. I also try to look cool. I can cast some spells, but not like a full-on mage.

Flag Post

Glad you enjoyed it Behemoth542.
My abilities:
Like a liquid, I have no fixed shape. I can disassemble myself to do the following:
-absorb anything made of matter; I will become an exact duplicate. This includes nonliving/living. When something is absorbed, it is gone forever. I can change into any forms I absorbed anytime I want. It takes 1 turn for me to change form.
-as an escape
-and ultimately, to decieve
I have no equips. I have a 100% success rate of absorbing objects. However, a roll will determine whether I will have success absorbing a character/ally.
My skill tree: Absorb
Lv 1: +5 to roll when absorbing any character/ally.
Lv 2: +10
etc.

Most of my moves will be secret so beware, I can be lurking anywhere :)

Flag Post

PS, my weapon is less effective on beginning-of-the-game birds, but I’m sure there are none.

Flag Post

I think we should be nude if we don’t have any special cloths

Flag Post

I guess I should say what i’m equipped with also and what abilities I have.

I am equipped with the average magic staff.
I have one ability so far: Mutation: this ability allows me to permanently or temporarily mutate a creature. The higher the roll the more power the mutated creature gets (or lower power if I attempt to mutate an enemy). The lower the roll the less power the mutated creature gets (or again if its an enemy the more power it gains). All mutation effects are random.

Flag Post

Skill point: Archery

Skill: stealth allows me to move undetected through all environments unless magic is being used to look for intruders/me

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I think we should be nude if we don’t have any special cloths

No, everyone begins with a basic set of clothes. This will help when the item combiner comes in. You can strip for all I care, but I would recommend not to.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

I guess I should say what i’m equipped with also and what abilities I have.

I am equipped with the average magic staff.
I have one ability so far: Mutation: this ability allows me to permanently or temporarily mutate a creature. The higher the roll the more power the mutated creature gets (or lower power if I attempt to mutate an enemy). The lower the roll the less power the mutated creature gets (or again if its an enemy the more power it gains). All mutation effects are random.

Can-do. I was going to ask those I put up on the staus if they liked the status or want to fill in any missing spots.

Skill point: Archery

Skill: stealth allows me to move undetected through all environments unless magic is being used to look for intruders/me

No skill point in this one, they took too long. Skill is good. But if you attack, you are detected also.

Flag Post

I like my status. :)

Flag Post

what happens if I strip?

Flag Post

Game Start

This is the land you start upon. It is the most basic. From where you go on from here is your choice.

Introduce your characters! Do not post your first action yet, though.

is that the same tree as in the 2nd game?

No… It can’t possibly be. It’s not even the same tree from the first game. The lands are reconstructed anew once each tournament ends.