Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 4 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post

[Abillities]

[Active:]

Can create a demon portal allowing demons from the part of hell Zynarr rules over through the portal to do my bidding

[Pasive:]

Demonic resistence decreses the amount of damage I take, resistence is doubled if it is against fire based damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Skills?

like added bonuses?

Animation active- Allows the user to animate various objects into life, as well as command them. Golems are the easiest to animate.

Spritery passive- The user is accommdated with tiny flying fairys every second, allowing a slight chance to cause a random status effect (freeze,poison, stun etc.) With physical contact.

Originally posted by hangman95:

Damian The Shadow Lord
Passive: Undead Enhancement: any undead creatures created by him or his companions/minions are slightly stronger than usual

Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Abillities]

[Active:]

Can create a demon portal allowing demons from the part of hell Zynarr rules over through the portal to do my bidding

[Pasive:]

Demonic resistence decreses the amount of damage I take, resistence is doubled if it is against fire based damage.

Done.

Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Phil
Passive:Has a flying f$#king turtle.

Now an active skill.

Flag Post

oh also, for my side hand can i bring in a wooden flute from the before life? just a small 1 handed one. It has soothing, and taming sounds, slightly hynotic.

Flag Post

Derpl Zork

Active: S.U.S.I. – A walking tank desk with built in AI. It can shoot holographic exploding cat missiles or turn into a stationary and deadly Siege Mode.

Passive: Mental Handicap – Derpl is very slow brained and incapable of complex thinking most of the time. To make up for this, his stupidity negates all mental debuffs that he may come across.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

oh also, for my side hand can i bring in a wooden flute from the before life? just a small 1 handed one. It has soothing, and taming sounds, slightly hynotic.

Sure. I am still trying to update the status screen for everyone. I am at kilozombie.

Originally posted by kilozombie:

Derpl Zork

Active: S.U.S.I. – A walking tank desk with built in AI. It can shoot holographic exploding cat missiles or turn into a stationary and deadly Siege Mode.

Passive: Mental Handicap – Derpl is very slow brained and incapable of complex thinking most of the time. To make up for this, his stupidity negates all mental debuffs that he may come across.

Done

Flag Post

I am starting an industrious weapon company made of the finest medals found only underwater. I am going to send my 100,000
workers scuba diving to collect rare pearls and rocks along with rare fish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I am starting an industrious weapon company made of the finest medals found only underwater. I am going to send my 100,000

but you would have needed to hire the 100,000 scuba divers first.. :P

Flag Post

Well I am the king of Atlantis, but ok to make things fair.
I start repopulating my citizens and make more jobs for people. I have accumulated 100,000 workers to work under water as scuba divers. But they are not gathering anything momentarily.

Flag Post

Must have been some underwater tournament to have so many medallians to be harvested.

Flag Post

I start repopulating my citizens and make more jobs for people. I have accumulated 100,000 workers to work under water as scuba divers. But they are not gathering anything momentarily.

Sir, I don’t believe you have yet found this Atlantis you claim to be king of. Unless it’s in one of those rivers.

Flag Post

He didn’t mean “medal”, silly!

HE MEANT MODULES

He’s trying to make a computer from rare underwater modules, of course.

Flag Post

Lol whoops, I MEANT PEARLS, I guess the computer miscorrected my spelling errors.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Sir, I don’t believe you have yet found this Atlantis you claim to be king of. Unless it’s in one of those rivers.

It will be a seperate island he is placed on. He was planing on being king of Atlantis for the last while.

Flag Post

I come in into South Western Gassland, looking normally, but containing hidden potential.

Active – May absorb defeated monsters for their powers.
Passive – May use absorbed powers at will.

I walk down the steps.

(I would like to begin with claws as my main weapon, like before. =3)

Flag Post

Derpl: “Caut! Cuuuauautuuut!” Point at FelineForumer with glee.

Flag Post

I will update tomorrow, right now I am waiting for the last few people to respond.I will finish the rest of the status sheets tomorrow also.

Flag Post

Can I use Pokemon like someone used in SR2.0? Because I love the idea.

PKMN trainer Thijsel
I suddenly appear in the world (Don’t care where :P) and continue to walk around with my loyal Pokemon Charmander.

Active: Empower- Can make myself and my Pokemon stronger every (OP decide) turns.

Passive: Luck- Every action that got a number below 50 will get +7 luck bonus.

Flag Post

For my weapon, can I have a necromantic sword that every time I deliver a finishing blow the dead enemy comes back to life under my command.

Flag Post

[RandomTurtle] Var (1000/1000) (500/500) [GL]
Headgear: Varuxzaely’s Jeweled helmet
Shoulders/Pauldrons: Two large steel shoulder plates.
Cloak/Cape: None.
Necklace: Varuxzaely’s Jeweled necklace
Coat: None.
Chest Plate: None.
Shirt: Red shirt with tie.
Wrist Bands: Steel band.
Glove/Mitts: Leather gloves.
Rings: None.
Belts: Nice belt.
Platelegs: None.
Pants: Black trousers.
Boots/Shoes: Clean black shoes.

Misc. Accessories: None.

Main Hand: A small sword.
Off Hand: A small sheild attached to the wrist.

Inventory: 2 planks of wood, 2 pieces of fabric.

Reptialian blood (Being the son of a great reptian soldier, Varuxzaely. He is also reptilian. Has the ability to equip tail armour.)

None.

I chime in with a “Haven’t you people ever heard of, Closing the god dam door, no? Much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!” I stand still and observe the people around. I will return the void.

Flag Post

Weeks after the happenings of Sky Raid 2.0…

I, Hamuka, sit in heaven, and let’s face it, it’s pretty boring when you have nothing to do. I finally stand up, and look around the lobby, when I see an advert about Sky Raid 3.0 being open… I stop that moment, and I smile. “Why, let’s try this out again.” I grab my bow and quiver, take a shovel with my other hand, and dig a hole in the clouds. I see that it was really up and running, and I almost missed it! “Okay, here we goooooo…” I jump in the hole, and fall down towards the tiny green dot.

After an eternity, I land in the river that splits the Northern and South-Eastern Grasslands apart. I climb out, meeting the others. There aren’t many familiar faces, to be honest. Well, at least my bow and (yet empty) quiver didn’t break or float away or anything.

Flag Post

Passive skill
Nuclear Meltdown: Whenever I reach 33% (or lower hp.) I automatically release an explosion of radiation engulfing anything near me. (Allies take minor damage, Everything else takes moderate damage)

Note: I can not use this skill AGAIN until I heal to 50% or more hp and have been out of combat for at least 1 turn.

Flag Post

Active skill: Mana Gather. Regenerates some life and mana over a turn.
Passive Skill: Trained Mage of Life – +2 in general magic rolls, +4 in magical healing rolls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I come in into South Western Gassland, looking normally, but containing hidden potential.

Active – May absorb defeated monsters for their powers.
Passive – May use absorbed powers at will.

I walk down the steps.

(I would like to begin with claws as my main weapon, like before. =3)

Your active is your passive and your passive is your active >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:

Can I use Pokemon like someone used in SR2.0? Because I love the idea.

PKMN trainer Thijsel
I suddenly appear in the world (Don’t care where :P) and continue to walk around with my loyal Pokemon Charmander.

Active: Empower- Can make myself and my Pokemon stronger every (OP decide) turns.

Passive: Luck- Every action that got a number below 50 will get +7 luck bonus.

Yes you can use pokemon, +7 might be a bit large as luck is a powerful stat. Someone else picked luck as a passive skill and I am racking my brain over it… I will get back to you on it.

Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

[RandomTurtle] Var (1000/1000) (500/500) [GL]
Headgear: Varuxzaely’s Jeweled helmet
Shoulders/Pauldrons: Two large steel shoulder plates.
Cloak/Cape: None.
Necklace: Varuxzaely’s Jeweled necklace
Coat: None.
Chest Plate: None.
Shirt: Red shirt with tie.
Wrist Bands: Steel band.
Glove/Mitts: Leather gloves.
Rings: None.
Belts: Nice belt.
Platelegs: None.
Pants: Black trousers.
Boots/Shoes: Clean black shoes.

Misc. Accessories: None.

Main Hand: A small sword.
Off Hand: A small sheild attached to the wrist.

Inventory: 2 planks of wood, 2 pieces of fabric.

Reptialian blood (Being the son of a great reptian soldier, Varuxzaely. He is also reptilian. Has the ability to equip tail armour.)

None.

I chime in with a “Haven’t you people ever heard of, Closing the god dam door, no? Much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!” I stand still and observe the people around. I will return the void.

Good.

Originally posted by hamuka:

Weeks after the happenings of Sky Raid 2.0…

I, Hamuka, sit in heaven, and let’s face it, it’s pretty boring when you have nothing to do. I finally stand up, and look around the lobby, when I see an advert about Sky Raid 3.0 being open… I stop that moment, and I smile. “Why, let’s try this out again.” I grab my bow and quiver, take a shovel with my other hand, and dig a hole in the clouds. I see that it was really up and running, and I almost missed it! “Okay, here we goooooo…” I jump in the hole, and fall down towards the tiny green dot.

After an eternity, I land in the river that splits the Northern and South-Eastern Grasslands apart. I climb out, meeting the others. There aren’t many familiar faces, to be honest. Well, at least my bow and (yet empty) quiver didn’t break or float away or anything.

Good. Feel free to make your first action and to choose an active and passive skill.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Passive skill
Nuclear Meltdown: Whenever I reach 33% (or lower hp.) I automatically release an explosion of radiation engulfing anything near me. (Allies take minor damage, Everything else takes moderate damage)

Note: I can not use this skill AGAIN until I heal to 50% or more hp and have been out of combat for at least 1 turn.

Good.

Originally posted by henry700:

Active skill: Mana Gather. Regenerates some life and mana over a turn.
Passive Skill: Trained Mage of Life – +2 in general magic rolls, +4 in magical healing rolls.

Okay.

Flag Post

Action: I will begin gathering tools, the same tools my father first collected. (Woodcutting Axe, Carving knife, Hammer, Needle) and a pick axe.