Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 8 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post

ITS TOO MUCH!

I am naked.No clothes
Passice Ability The Atlantians all have beautiful bodies.

I am king of Atlantis.

( I am running the Dragon Ball Z thread so I barely have time for a game like this. )

Flag Post

Gamma along with Dogmeat will explore the area, looking for anything of value.

(Sidenote: is Dogmeat immune to my mutate spell also?)

Flag Post

Nicholas shall eat a fruit.

Does that count as a turn?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

I think using items (normally) doesn’t cost a turn.

Flag Post

Oh, okay. Then Nicholas will look around for an ally and travel over to Gamma. :3

Flag Post

Oh…I just realized I don’t have a passive. Derp.

Phil
Active:Has a giant, flying, magic battle-tortoise with lasers and solar panels that power the lasers.

Passive:Phil is a battle tortoise expert, so every role involving them (commanding them to do things, recruiting, etc.) gets a bonus.

Flag Post

Actually, guys, completely ignore my other post about approaching Gamma.
I’mma re-type my actions.

I shall eat one of the fruits he found on the tree. I then try to find a companion, such as a dog… or, preferably, an elemental.

Flag Post

I have travelled to this land in search of my lost comrades. I am Reginald, Human Overlord of the Dragon-taming Slothmen, and I believe some of my slothmen troops have been lost on this island here, so I have come to search, only accompanied by my trigger happy slothman squire. I am skilled in the art of fencing and everything to do with cheese. (churning, cooking, making, and building cheese related death traps) I arrive on the southern half of town, beginning my search.

Flag Post

I and Blackie recruit dogs in that area with the dogs

Flag Post

I’d also like to give more detail on my squire, his name is Hector, he wields an axe.

Flag Post

I train some monks of the sacred flame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@gammaflux,

Snowman mages might be more powerful than regular/human mages, but I don’t think so. Snow is relatively weaker than flesh/bones. Anyway, how would you define a “shadow wraith” and “snowman mage”?

Well what I percieve them as is the following.

A snowman mage is a mage that is adept at controlling snow, (and some control over ice and water) not a mage actually made of snow. Instead they rely on controlling snowmen/snowbeasts to attack.

And I see a shadow wraith as being a weak shadow creature with physical attacks doing slightly less damage to them. (but elemental attacks deal full damage)

Snowman mage: Weak snowman who knows ice magic
Shadow Wraith- Quick demon, high evasiveness.
I do not know how you mistaken a snowman mage for something stronger than a regular mage gamma. How could you mistaken it for a mage who knows snow and ice spells. Snow Man Mage. I would have put like Frost Mage or something for that.

Flag Post

@Underlord and ilovekirby12: Looks like everyone sees things differently then :)

Flag Post

I thought it was a snowman that was a mage as well.

How does “snowman mage” mean “a man that bends ice/snow and is also a mage” instead of “a mage that is a snowman”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flamra:

I have travelled to this land in search of my lost comrades. I am Reginald, Human Overlord of the Dragon-taming Slothmen, and I believe some of my slothmen troops have been lost on this island here, so I have come to search, only accompanied by my trigger happy slothman squire. I am skilled in the art of fencing and everything to do with cheese. (churning, cooking, making, and building cheese related death traps) I arrive on the southern half of town, beginning my search.

I’d also like to give more detail on my squire, his name is Hector, he wields an axe.

Roy would be a more fitting name for a squire. =3
I am in the same part of town if you want to journey with me.
/\/\/\
I will look on the quest board for quests.

No action yet because I want to see the quests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(Sidenote: is Dogmeat immune to my mutate spell also?)

He is immune to radiation of all kinds.

No, it will be an experimentation turn, which won’t take a turn. Experiment can be good or bad, but not experimenting can sometimes be worse. Ask hamuka for more details on how it can hurt.

Welcome Human Overlord. Please, enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I will look on the quest board for quests.

No action yet because I want to see the quests.

The quest board hold various requests at any time. For every day heros there is a side of the board for heroic deeds, on the other side is more… dirty… work. Last but not least, there is the middle. It is a neutral zone, where the quests are neither heroic nor villianous. A message at the bottom of the board stands out.

“Rewards will not be posted upon the papers, but will be based on performance. Creativity, Efficiency and Difficulty are taken into account. Quest HQ will evaluate the proformance as spotted by the record keeper when accepting the quest at Quest HQ. The record keeper must be kept alive, but does not have to be in perfect condition. He will not participate in whatever you do. Good luck, and great questing.”

You see a little shack nearby with a sign of Quest HQ over it. It should not take a turn to accept a quest after you choose a category.

Flag Post

When will you be putting up my shadow wraiths on the status screen?

Flag Post

@Felin Forumer, Roy is one of my lost soldiers, he’s the weak one. The others include Marth the noble, Alm the heroic, Sigurd the strong, Celice the n00b, Leaf the brave, Eliwood the honourable, Lyn the passionate, Ephraim the lawful, Eirika the kind, Ike the skillful, and Chrom, the one whose attribute is lost in translation.

As for your travel request, I would certainly like to accompany you until such a time that my lost platoon has been reunited.

Flag Post

I order Charmander to use Ember at Bird 1.

Flag Post

Derpl: Play with the colorful flowers! Maybe nibble on one too. They’re so shiny!
S.U.S.I.: Send a signal to the ear cavities of all underground creatures; one very shocking, hurtful and violent only to their specific ears.

Flag Post

I will begin chopping wood.

Flag Post

Actually, I will go to the kingdom land.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I will begin chopping wood.

With your hand? Minecraft ftw!

Flag Post

I STRIP if it doesn’t take a turn

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I STRIP if it doesn’t take a turn

equipping/unequipping doesn’t take any turns.