Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 9 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

When will you be putting up my shadow wraiths on the status screen?

Will fix.

Originally posted by Flamra:

@Felin Forumer, Roy is one of my lost soldiers, he’s the weak one. The others include Marth the noble, Alm the heroic, Sigurd the strong, Celice the n00b, Leaf the brave, Eliwood the honourable, Lyn the passionate, Ephraim the lawful, Eirika the kind, Ike the skillful, and Chrom, the one whose attribute is lost in translation.

As for your travel request, I would certainly like to accompany you until such a time that my lost platoon has been reunited.

We got our first alliance.

Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I will begin chopping wood.

Best to equip you woodcutting axe, or else you won’t gain the bonuses.

Originally posted by Luinie:

Actually, I will go to the kingdom land.

Okay.

Originally posted by efar:

I STRIP if it doesn’t take a turn

It does not.

Flag Post

who wants to form an alliance of insane nudists? (AIN)

Flag Post

I don’t intend on bothering or rushing you, but do you have an ETA on the update? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

I don’t intend on bothering or rushing you, but do you have an ETA on the update? :3

He said he’d try and make an update every 2 days. (it took 3 days the first time because he had to set up all of the character sheets)

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Oh, okay. Thanks. Good to know.

[insert thumbs up picture here]

Flag Post

Damian The Shadow Lord

Me and my shadow minion shall travel to the village in the southeast and attempt to hire some evil priests

EDIT:

Sure, as long as me and my preists get to wear at least a robe; but any other of my followers can be made nude.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Damian The Shadow Lord

Me and my shadow minion shall travel to the village in the southeast and attempt to hire some evil priests

EDIT:

Sure, as long as me and my preists get to wear at least a robe; but any other of my followers can be made nude.

of course, priests have to have modesty/virginity welcome to the AIN

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Damian The Shadow Lord

EDIT:

of course, priests have to have modesty/virgintiy

that too; but the robes also signify their hirarchy; the higherups will have darker robes then the lower downs.

Flag Post

actually, instead of looking for dogs I will shoot 2 arrows at each bird EDIT: and strip

Flag Post

I look at the Neutral Quests upon the board.

Flag Post

oh wait, change my action to: find a Flying type pokemon, catch it and teach it Fly.

Flag Post

I start attacking the birds with my dark slash. Specificaly #1. I let my dragon watch and learn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

A few quests are on the neutral side.

Citizen Wants Wolf Dead For No Reason
A wolf that was sleeping in his corn field, doing nothing, has angered this man. He wants the wolf dead. It was last seen by the fortress.

Ten Lords a Leeping
Ten lords and one lady need help learning to dance, prance and wield a lance. You only need to help them with the first two. They currently reside in the fortress.

Garshnook The Destroyer is Looking For an Opponent
Garshnook is challenging everyone arround to challenge him to Ja’La dh Jin at the arena. It is life or death.

There were other quests, but you have not yet explored enough to understand where the quests take place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

A wolf that was sleeping in his corn field, doing nothing, has angered this man. He wants the wolf dead. It was last seen by the fortress.

I will take this. Even thoguh I perfer not to, I feel that I MUST DO THIS! =3

Flag Post

You are quickly assigned a record keeper, who is uder your allies screen, once you take the paper to the Quest HQ. You will now be free to pursue the wolf.

Flag Post

If I am too accompany you, does that mean the rewards are split?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flamra:

If I am too accompany you, does that mean the rewards are split?

Yes, the rewards are split. I added a quest sheet on the front page.

Flag Post

Ten Lords a Leeping
Ten lords and one lady need help learning to dance, prance and wield a lance. You only need to help them with the first two. They currently reside in the fortress.

I will take this one and do it next turn

Flag Post

You need to be in Fortressland to accept quests, as that is the only Quest Board, and the only QuestHQ.

Flag Post

You need to be in Fortressland to accept quests, as that is the only Quest Board, and the only QuestHQ.

where am I now?

Flag Post

NGL, it says on the status screen. So Northern Grass Lands. It will take two turns to travel to Fortress Land.

Flag Post

NGL, it says on the status screen. So Northern Grass Lands. It will take two turns to travel to Fortress Land.

2 turns what happened to 1 turn to go anywhere?

Flag Post

That is with flight. You do not own an airship, so it take 1 turn to go to SWGl, and then 1 turn to go to FL.

EDIT: You do have Poke, so it will be 1 turn.

Flag Post

That is with flight. You do not own an airship, so it take 1 turn to go to SWGl, and then 1 turn to go to FL.

Can’t he ride his horse poke and get there in 1 turn? (since the horses special ability is move twice or attack twice :P)

Flag Post

I will look by the fortress for the wolf the quest asks for.