Sky Raid 3.0 (Discussion) (locked)

34 posts

Flag Post
Welcome.

This is a thread to talk about the going-ons of Sky Raid 3.0, or talk about various other stuff if you want.

If you want to sign up, just go to the game page and follow the instructions on the second post.

Flag Post

Well I would like to say thank you for making this all possible RokRokRok. :D Will you be playing in the game too?

Flag Post

I will sit out this round.

Flag Post

Maybe next time?

Flag Post

Maybe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Maybe.

Well good luck if you do play next time :D

Flag Post

How do you like the ‘Release the Floating Islands’ panorama? It details basically every island that has been used as of yet.

Flag Post

Its pretty cool :D how long did it take to make?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Its pretty cool :D how long did it take to make?

A while, I am going to make it animated in my free time.

Flag Post

idk is this an rpg, cyop, battle it out? Are you updating, and if you are with pictures? Do we get to make up our class?

Sorry, never played skyraid before.

Flag Post

first we battle against AI. later it becomes a PvP. We can craft equiptment, any action we do will have it’s success determined by dice (with bonuses and negatives determined by recent events, items, etc)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

idk is this an rpg, cyop, battle it out? Are you updating, and if you are with pictures? Do we get to make up our class?

Sorry, never played skyraid before.

Basically CYOP and RPG. You do anything you want to do in the world, and I will update the map and to include the update. The PvM is going to last a while, so do not worryabout the PvP just yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

first we battle against AI. later it becomes a PvP. We can craft equiptment, any action we do will have it’s success determined by dice (with bonuses and negatives determined by recent events, items, etc)

Rok uses an actual 100 sided die. I’m serious.

Flag Post

Kirby, what happened to Epic Stick Fantasy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Call it weird, but I am serious. I have had it for the last few years, so I thought I might as well put it to use.

Flag Post

Call it weird, but I am serious. I have had it for the last few years, so I thought I might as well put it to use.

I would like to request pics.

Flag Post

I will link you a pic once uploaded.

Flag Post

Kirby, what happened to Epic Stick Fantasy?

School was tough, I had a unit test and I got a lower score than I expected. So I put aside the drawings and stuff as well as ESF. I’ll be less busy soon. In fact I’m thinking about opening a new, probaly longer game, like a pixelized pvp thing with signups. “Pixel Battle Tournament” But i need one more approval, can you approve?

Any way, instead of a 100 sided die, why not just use random.com?

Flag Post

I like the feel actually rolling a die.

Flag Post

I agree, rolling a die is much more fun overall.
How big is the die?

Sidenote: How do you gain more skills in Skyraid 3.0? over time with level-ups? Or possibly you find random skill books. (Some being blank where you get to write your own), or maybe a combination of the two?

Flag Post

How big is the die?

Sidenote: How do you gain more skills in Skyraid 3.0? over time with level-ups? Or possibly you find random skill books. (Some being blank where you get to write your own), or maybe a combination of the two?

Skillbooks, experimentation, partners. You do not level up, but if you use your skill enough it can. YOur nuclear meltdown can do more damage, but that is saying you have to use it enough. So can your Mutation power.

Flag Post

How big is the die?

Skillbooks, experimentation, partners. You do not level up, but if you use your skill enough it can. YOur nuclear meltdown can do more damage, but that is saying you have to use it enough. So can your Mutation power.

I didn’t notice there were no level-ups XD. Also how do you increase your Hp, and other stats? (other then through skills/armor/weapons/accessories :P) Just training?

Flag Post

Items are the only way right now, but I expect once we really get in the game we might see someone with Super Man Cape ( +500 HP, +250 MP, +100 PR, +3 to attack rolls)

I might add them as rewards for quests or other stuff.

Flag Post

what is PR?

Flag Post

what is PR?

Physical Reduction