Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

The survivors have managed to secure Puerto Rico and defeat the Zombie King. They are now planning to investigate the largest of 5 smaller islands for the scientist who created the virus and nuke: Dr. Schturmgrobner.

They have now secured transport to get to the island, an unused fishing boat.

They reach the island and set up camp on the beach.

Flag Post

Damian
Umm Aubrey, tha plane is almost out of gas… We’ll have to land on this small island, hang on! (the plane dips slightly downwards, going down) OH HEY LOOK! THERE’S AN UNUSED FISHING BOAT! (we crash into the sand, and I drag me and Aubrey out of the wreckage) Well, that plane will never fly again…

Flag Post

Emilie

“God, there’s sand everywhere!”

I get up for the third time, annoyed at the fact that sleeping on the beach itself was not a good idea. Sure it was paradise during the daytime, but after spending a few hours on the way here, I was hot and sticky, and not in the mood to sleep.

Flag Post

Alex West “You’re awake Emilie?” Alex looks at her. “Are you feeling better now?” Alex hands her a pineapple slice. “You should eat it, it’ll go bad soon.” Alex laughs a bit and smiles.

Flag Post

Seth “ah….good ol’ beach. Nice to finally be on warm sand for once. We should start looking for Dr. Schturmgrobner soon”

Flag Post

Damian
(sees the others in the distance and starts running towards them) Hey Kold! Hey Seth! Hey Alex! HELLO EVERYONE!!

Flag Post

Seth “Damian?? Is that you?!”

Flag Post

Damian
HELL YEA! Crash landed here! Ran outta gas! Glad to see ya!

Flag Post

Mason “hey Damien! Come eat some pineapple and pig meat!”

Seth “wow! How do you crash land a plane?!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

Emilie

“Thanks, Alex.”

I take a bit out of the pineapple before Damian comes running to us, my guess being he crashed very shortly after take off.

“What’s the matter champ, can’t fly a plane?”

Damian
(slight shock and somewhat appalled) I can fly one just fine! I just didnt have the directions to canada… Flew around for a while, noticed the gas was low and decided to land.. unfortuantly, I’m not as good at landing as I am at flying and it is a wreck now, the plane that is…

Flag Post

Alex West Alex sees Damian land. “How badly is the plane damaged?.” Alex questions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Alex West Alex sees Damian land. “How badly is the plane damaged?.” Alex questions.

Damian
Umm, the front propeller is completely destroyed, the nose is bent, but other than that, it seems ok.

Flag Post

Mason “where’s the wreckage?”

Flag Post

Alex West “So its fixable then?”

Flag Post

[I’m getting ninja’d again… although I blame my right hand for being numb.]

Emilie

“I’m gonna go to the shoreline to wash this off,” I say, then walk away from the group.

Flag Post

Damian
It’s over there by Aubrey! (points to the location, which is maybe 50 meters away) Now, has anyone seen any infected to kill? My sword is itching for killing!

Edit: If anyone knows how to, it should be fixable

Flag Post

Mason “no infected. Just Schturmgrobner. We have figured out the location of his base. We have set up a base camp on the beach as you can see. We even got a radio from the boat and made our own radio station that’s broadcast all over the islands”

Flag Post

Kold

That was a hell of a trip. If I wasn’t infected, I’d probably enjoy the sun for a while. It’s good to see everyone alive though. I ate a good portion of pork…meat I didn’t mind eating. I look at Emilie.

…Shall I take you to some shade?…

(I thought we were going after November and the Thanes.)

Flag Post

Damian
(sighs) damn… I havent gotten to kill one infected yet.. My sword needs the blood… (sits down and unsheaths his sword, stroking it gently)

Flag Post

[I thought it was nighttime?]

Emilie

“Sure, that’d be nice. Although I wish the dehydration issue would get fixed just as easily.”

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex sits next to Damian. “Your sword needs blood?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Alex West

Alex sits next to Damian. “Your sword needs blood?”

Damian
yes… it hungers and thirsts for battle, for the blood of victims. I help it by quenching it’s thirst. Of course they didnt listen to me during the murder trial. They thought I was insane.. I’ll show them insane… (nose wrinkles a little and he accidently cuts himself on the blade)

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex feels that Damian is a bit off. “What happens if the sword doesn’t get its quota of blood?”

Flag Post

Damian
(his eyes close and he recites a ryhme)
If blood I do not get
Then it will be you who will fret
Control of body and mind
That is what you will find
I will get my blood either way
I will be here, and here I will stay

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex gets a bit nervous and feels concerned for everyone elses safety in the group. “So this sword, if it doesn’t get blood, it will control you? Is that correct?”