Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 100 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Emilie

“Damian, I’ll be right back.”

I head into the woods to look for James myself. He’d crossed the line the moment he decided to hurt Abbey, and I wasn’t gong to let him get away with it.

Flag Post

James Sees Emilie and hides

Abbey deserves it!

(Sorry, had to go out)

Flag Post

Kold

Even though it is I who can track both James and Emilie since I infected them and all, I’m better off as a defensive unit, for the time being.

…and you deserve the death miss Emilie is going to give you, James. Do you really think you can run forever? You are wrong. Besides, you’re one of us, James. Why not stay and fight to the bitter end as a proud SKULL infected instead of shaming your group’s name by running like a coward? Anna would have gotten the upper hand had I not interfered. Luckily, she sucked at tying a noose. Looks like SKULL didn’t do a good job of training her on that one, huh?

Flag Post

Emilie

Abbey doesn’t deserve any of this. Like Gerry said, she had nothing to do with Anna’s death. You know your sister is a very loving and caring person, yet you’re still happy to target her. Is it because she’s vulnerable, or because she won’t fight back?

As I continue moving deeper into the woods, I become stealthier in order to take James by surprise.

Flag Post

Kold

Emi, be careful. I’ve seen what James can do. He may be weak compared to you and I but he’s also the fastest out of us. He can turn his hands into blades of pure, indestructible bone. Exercise caution if he decides to fight. I’ll keep a watch over Abbey.

…Where are West and Nick when you really need them?…

(For the record, regarding 1d20 rolls against James, I’ll say it again. Because of his level of speed, anyone slower than him has a lower chance of hitting him. For determining whether it will hit or not, I will roll a 1d100. Since Kold is quite slow compared to James, if I roll between either 1 and 25 or 75 and 100, it’s an automatic miss and the 1d20 will not be rolled. In Emi’s case, it would be a complete miss if her roll is between either 1 and 15 or 85 and 100. The 1d20 determines how hard the attack hits with 20 being a critical hit and 1 being hardly anything. The speed penalties seem like a fair deal so if James fights, I will incorporate the rolls.)

(Regarding blocking, since the attack is a surefire hit in this case, I will roll a 1d100 to determine how much damage the attack is reduced by. 95 to 100 is a perfect block, nullifying all damage. 1 to 5 is a defense break, making you take full damage regardless of the block.)

(Evasion will have the same roll: 1d100…Due to James’ speed his roll would have to score 40 or greater for evasion. Emi would have to go with 50 or greater since she’s a bit slower than James. I would need 65 or greater for Kold. You take full damage if you score below it since you didn’t block. If it’s successful, you take no damage at all.)

Flag Post

[So koopa, do you want James to die or not?]

Emilie

Thanks for the heads-up, baby. I’ll keep that in mind as I’m tearing him from limb to limb.

Flag Post

James I want to be good… James runs to Anna’s grave It was all because of her…Anna James sits next to the grave

(No I don’t a want him to die)

Flag Post

Emilie

Haven’t I heard that before. I’m sorry James, once you break my trust, there’s no going back.

I can sense I’m getting closer to his location, so I continue down my path.

Flag Post

Nicholas

I slowly walk onto campgrounds from the woods and look around. I see Kold looking at Emilie who is just leaving. I walk up behind Kold.

“Hey.” I walk up beside Kold. “What’s up?” I look over at Emilie leaving.

Flag Post

(I will allow Emilie beating him up but please don’t kill him)

Flag Post

Kold

James, we’ve just about had it with these lies. As a punishment, I will remove your telepathy.

I notice Nick walking by.

…Nick, excellent timing. Do me a favor and watch over Abbey, will ya? If West arrives, tell him I said to help you watch over Abbey. I have to oversee something alone…

With that said, I walk off, tracking Emi and James on the beach.

Flag Post

James Sits next to her grave You cannot take my powers, it is inpossible

Flag Post

Nicholas

I stare at Kold as he walks away towards the beach. I look around again to spot Abbey and see her, slowly approaching her.

Where’s Abbey? :P

Flag Post

(Sat on the shoreline)

Flag Post

(The roll was a 50 off of a 1d100, vixen.)

Kold

I beg to differ, James. Telepathy is a power all three of us share. You wouldn’t have it unless I infected you, which I did. I gave you it…I can take it away as well since telepathy requires you to utilize your brain. Don’t worry, you’ll live. You just won’t be able to read our thoughts.

I continue walking and make out the visible figures of Emi and James.

Flag Post

[He volunteered James to get beat up, so it’s okay.]

Emilie

“There you are.” I walk up behind James who happens to be sitting by Anna’s grave, and ready a few spikes.

“Now get up, it is time for you to pay.”

Flag Post

Nicholas

I stand behind Abbey.

“Hey, Abbey.” I sit down next to Abbey. “How are you?”

Flag Post

James Get up slowly and sighs
Abbey “I think James is in trouble, but the sun is nice…”

Flag Post

Kold

Don’t hurt him too bad, Emi. He only acted out of grief for the loss of his wife. He needs to ultimately find closure. That should really set him straight.

Flag Post

Nicholas

I stare into the sun and quickly turn my head away a bit.

“Why do you think James is in trouble?” I look right below the sun, staring at the beautiful water.

Flag Post

Emilie

He had his chance to grieve for Anna’s loss, but instead he chose to go after Abbey.

As soon as James gets up, I fling a spike at his right shoulder, pinning him against a tree.

And now it’s time he paid for his mistakes.

Flag Post

Abbey “Anna…”
James Changes his hand into a blade and stabs it into Emilie

Flag Post

Nicholas

I look at Abbey.

“What do you mean? What happened to her?”

Flag Post

Abbey Looks at her bare feet in the tide “She was killed, by Kold. She tried to hang me…”

Flag Post

Kold

I understand that but neither you nor I have been married. We don’t know the feeling of losing one’s spouse yet. That’s why I’m saying don’t hurt him too bad.

After I say that and arrive, I find that Emi has been stabbed. I rush over and pull her from James.

…So, you have to be cornered like an animal in order to strike back? It’s still cowardly…

I take one of Emi’s spikes, hold James right arm against the tree and stab it into his forearm to pin the arm to the tree.

…You’ll hear me out now. I get why you attacked Abbey this time. Emi and I don’t know what it’s like to lose a spouse. We’ve never married so we haven’t experienced that specific feeling. A man would do just about anything for his wife. That much I get but that does not bring closure. Killing Abbey is not how you attain closure. You must accept the reality that Anna is dead and that nothing is bringing her back. If you need to, you can visit the grave at anytime and seek closure by speaking to her. She won’t respond back but I’m sure she’ll listen to you. Get everything off your chest when speaking to her…