Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 102 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

James “Abbey, I…Im sorry. I have changed now…” He hugs her
Abbey Smiles “Thank you” hugs him back

Flag Post

Kold

I get pulled under fast but encounter not one but two sharks. I go for one of them while the other bites the piss out of me. I’m coming back with major bite marks for sure but it is totally worth it. I get the lightning cross stuck in a shark’s mouth and release lightning from it, shocking the shark to death. The other comes for me after biting me a lot. I punch it to the surface and get my footing on land to toss it ashore. It flops around a lot while I walk to it and shift my arm into the triple drills to mutilate its brain at full torque. Now that it’s dead, I carry it to the fire site and start gutting it.

Flag Post

James Goes to his tent "Im going to my tent, tell me when foods ready Kold,
Abbey Sees Kold and rushes towards him “That must hurt, would you like me to clean that wound up while we wait for the shark to cook?”.

Flag Post

Kold

…You got it, Thompson…

I finish up gutting the shark and begin cutting it with the claws.

…Trust me…I’ve had worse, Abbey. I’ll be fine. By the way, I used some of the medical supplies to treat Emi’s wound. We will need a lot more gauze, disinfectant and bandage wrap for my wounds…

Flag Post

Abbey “Okay, I hope Emilie is alright…” She sits down on a log and brushes her hair with her hairbrush

Flag Post

Kold

…She’ll be fine, Abbey. She’s just resting right now. I had a heart to heart with James before we came back to camp. I made sure he got everything off his chest by having him talk to his wife. We’re going into town later to get a bottle. He said Anna loved the beach so we’re going to store some sand and water in the bottle and permanently seal it so he always has a piece of her with him. I saved you and now made James friendly toward you. That man really is capable of remorse and I’m confident he will hold true to his vow to be good from now on…

Flag Post

Abbey “Thank you, being hanged was not a pleasant experience…”

Flag Post

Kold

…Had the noose been properly set up, you would have died instantly. It would have snapped your neck. Thankfully, it wasn’t set up properly. It only constricted your airway. Thirty seconds like that will render you unconscious due to lack of oxygen. Three to five minutes like that and the brain starts dying…also due to lack of oxygen being sent there. After that, eventually the heart and other organs stop function. Death could take anywhere from seven to ten minutes with a noose that isn’t tied correctly. It’s good to see that you’re alright though. You wanna go with James to town later to pick out a bottle for the sand and water?…

Flag Post

Abbey “I would prefer not to, I want to wait for Alex to wake up. Anyways while your gone I can look after Emilie…”

Flag Post

Kold

…You need time to get used to the new James, right? I understand. I’ll help him choose the bottle. If she comes around, let her know who did the medical work on her…

I finish slicing the shark up and begin removing the bones from the meat.

…Want to help me remove the bones from the slices so I can cook them?…

Flag Post

Abbey “Yeah sure…” Abbey helps Kold “Having only 1 other female in the group is tough, even tougher when she never seems to talk to me…”

Flag Post

Kold

…You should reach out to her then. Initiate the conversation, even if it is just small talk…

Flag Post

Abbey “I try but she always has better things to do…”

Flag Post

Kold

…Let me talk to her…I’ll see if I can get her to come around…

Flag Post

Abbey “Thanks…” Abbey checks on the shark “Bit longer you think?”

Flag Post

Kold

I continue cooking them over the fire.

…A little longer…it cooks the infection off…

Flag Post

Abbey “I nearly got killed by a shark, luckily me and Alex escaped…”

Flag Post

Nicholas

I walk up to Abbey and Kold.

“Cooking shark to eat, eh?” I look at the shark. “I haven’t eaten anything in a while. Here, let me cook it faster.”

Flag Post

Abbey “It’s nearly done anyway, Nick” Abbey tells him

Flag Post

Kold

…It’s done now. The infection is cooked off, making it safe to eat…

I place the pieces on some cloth so they don’t get dirty and walk over to Emi’s tent. I tap her for a bit.

Wake up sleepyhead. It’s time to eat.

Flag Post

Abbey Gets some food and eats it ‘’I hope Emilie is alive is awake…’’
James ‘’I smell food!’’ James walks over and sits next to Abbey eating the shark ‘’Finally, some good food…’’

Flag Post

Kold

I step back out and see James and Abbey already digging in.

…You like it, James? Abbey? I had to go into the water for this. I didn’t just fight one shark this time…there were two and boy were they pissed. One of them, as you can see, bit me all over. I electrocuted that one and then drilled into the brain of the one you are eating…

Flag Post

James ‘’You should get Abbey to clean those wounds Kold, they look bad…’’

Flag Post

Kold

…Cleaning them is one thing but we need disinfectant, gauze and bandage wrap if we are going to help the recovery process along and I used the last of it on Emi…

Flag Post

James ‘’Okay then, we will try find some when we go into town later…It wasn’t my fault, the stabbing…’’