Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 103 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Kold

…It was out of desperation. I get it…

Flag Post

James ‘’She threatened me first!’’

Flag Post

Nicholas

After circling a tree for a while, I went back to the group and saw that the shark was ready. I sat down and tried some, and I was actually surprised this tasted that good.

“Wow, this is good stuff.” I stuffed my mouth, not having eaten anything for days. “We could make this even better, maybe add some spice or something. There might be spice in town.”

Flag Post

Kold

…James, just calm down. It’s in the past now let it go…

Flag Post

James Takes a breath ‘’Sorry…’’
Abbey Finishes her food ’’I’m going for a wash…’’ she strips down to her underwear and gets into the ocean.

Flag Post

Kold

…There’s no sense in dwelling on the past, Thompson. It will only make you depressed. That’s how some people end up committing suicide. I’ve seen it happen in prison. One of the inmates hung himself with a noose made out of a bed sheet. He didn’t like getting in touch with his feminine side. In turn, it made him depressed so he killed himself. I don’t need you committing suicide, Thompson…

I stand up.

…Why don’t we go get that bottle and leave some food for West, Damian and Emi when she comes to consciousness…

I suddenly think for a moment.

…Shit, Emi and I left Damian in town. We gotta find him. He’s armed with a shotgun and a baseball bat. I said I’d make him a unique weapon for him. It’s a baseball bat with a smooth-edged knife on the end. We were going to look for a chef’s knife in a restaurant, a drill, a saw and a couple of screws…

Flag Post

James ‘’Okay, lead the way…’’
Abbey Watches them from the ocean

Flag Post

Nicholas

I stand up, finished eating my shark-meat.

“I’ll come with.” I brush some dust off myself and get ready to travel.

Flag Post

Kold

I step onto the dirt path and make a dash into town. Looking around I cannot see Damian in plain view. I look inside the church.

…Hmm…not here…

I begin to look down the street and notice a couple undead. I ready my morning star and hurl it at the zombies, breaking some bones on them. I retract it and rush forward to step on their skulls. I look down the alley they were in front of…nothing there either but at least I was in front of a small cafe.

…We can always get the knife…

Flag Post

Abbey After some time Abbey gets out and changes back into her clothes, she then checks on Emilie ‘’How you doing?’’ she asks softly and sits outside her tent

James ‘’There might be extra supplies in here…’’

Flag Post

Kold

…Alright then. James, Nick, you’re up. Clear it and search after. I will check hardware…

I begin walking around to a hardware store. Small but it’s convenient. I begin looking through the aisles and shelves for what I need.

…Let’s see…six-inch screws…okay. Hacksaw…done…Power drill with phillips head tip…okay. Hmmm…I’d better go with six-inch strip-resistant screws…

I leave the hardware store with the supplies in a paper bag and head back to the restaurant.

Flag Post

James James walks in and finds his water bottle. He then finds some canned foods such as Beans. He also finds some juice and walks out ‘’I found a few bottles of water, some Beans and some orange juice’’ James looks around ‘’Im going to head to the clothes shop to get me and Abbey some new clothes…’’

Flag Post

Kold

…I’ll come with you…I feel like getting something for Emi. I’m going to head to this town’s pharmacy for disinfectant, gauze and bandage wrap. If we wanted styptic, we’d have to search in a hospital…I’m not really keen on entering a hospital though. That’s the worst place to take refuge in…

Flag Post

James ’’I’m sure Emilie got her own clothes earlier though…‘’ James walks in and gets himself some fresh clothes. He then gets Abbey’s clothes and waits outside for Kold ‘’Ill be right here buddy…’’

Flag Post

Damian
(the sword in his hand glows and he grins) Hey guys, how did you like my 16 year old self? (raises a finger) Hush, no need to be shocked, anything you need to know, I will be more than happy to explain.. However, I only have a limited time before I revert back to Little Damian…

Flag Post

Kold

…Keeping watch, huh? Hopefully you have a weapon on you. If not, find something to use as a makeshift weapon…

I head inside and look around. I rip a circuit with some thin pipe from the wall and come back out. I leave the circuit next to James.

…Got a present for ya. Make that circuit I ripped from the wall work as a weapon for ya…

I head back in and look at some of the short-sleeved button-ups as well as some jeans and khakis. I take a few and then look at the swimsuits.

Polka-dots? No…Stripes?…maybe…this would look good on her.

I take a two piece with light blue and white horizontal stripes and stuff it into the bag. I come out and look inside the bag again.

…Now for the pharmacy…

Flag Post

James ‘’I got my bow…’’ James walks out and see’s Damian ‘’Whoa hey dude…’’

Flag Post

Damian
It is nice to see you again James, but this will most likely be my last day on earth before I revert to Little Damian, so I’m gonna go to camp, sit down and start explaining everything about what happened to me up till now. If you wanna hear it, you better hurry… (walks over to the center of the campsite and sits down, taking a deep breath)

Flag Post

Nicholas

I exit the small store I was in and head towards Kold, James, and someone who seems to be Damian.

“No shop here has black jeans or shirts…” I look towards Damian. “Hey, Damian. What’s up?”

Flag Post

Damian
Well, my personality was trapped in a sword and I was replaced by my 16 year old self, who will return momentarily, so I feel like I should talk to a few people… You know what? Where’s Emilie?

Flag Post

Nicholas

I scratch my head, a little bit confused.

“Emilie’s unconscious, in her tent. I recall her saying she didn’t want to be bothered.” I straighten my hair. “So, guys, where to now?”

Flag Post

James ‘’To the pharmacy…’’
Abbey Abbey saves Emilie and Damian some shark. She then tidies everything up in the camp and checks on Emilie every so often…

Flag Post

Damian
well that’s a little too bad, cuz this will be my last chance EVER to talk to her… and I have so much to say… Especially to warn her about Little Damian… (rushes into the tent) Emilie! I dont have much time! It’s me, the original Damian, very soon I will revert to Little Damian permanently so I gotta talk to you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Damian
well that’s a little too bad, cuz this will be my last chance EVER to talk to her… and I have so much to say… Especially to warn her about Little Damian… (rushes into the tent) Emilie! I dont have much time! It’s me, the original Damian, very soon I will revert to Little Damian permanently so I gotta talk to you.

(We are in the town, not the camp)

Flag Post

(I rush to wherever she is and say exactly what I just said. Happy?)