Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 109 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

James James screams out in pain “Stop! Why are you doing this?”
(Skyrim is such an epic games to play)

Flag Post

Emilie

“Because Kold apparently isn’t here to pull me off of you”
“Because you just don’t know when to give up, do you? I suggest you get out of my sight in 30 seconds or I will seriously kill you, and I mean it this time!”

I get up, keeping an eye on James.

Flag Post

James Walks out “Don’t worry Emilie, I will tell Abbey this. She cared about you but, well lets just say you have been ignoring her. That’s why I came here…Before I leave…”

Flag Post

Emilie

“Just get out! You have no right to tell me what I can or cannot do, especially when it comes to Abbey.”

Flag Post

James “So you hate her? Well, I will just go tell her that now…” James walks away

Flag Post

(Sorry for not being able to respond for a while, I couldn’t get on. I’ll post something after I read up on where we are in the story. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Flag Post

(Welcome back, Gamma!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

(Welcome back, Gamma!)

Thanks :D still I’m sorry about not being able to get on XD. Sorry everyone.

(Edit: You all write a lot. But that’s why I love this rp XD)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by koopa112:

(Welcome back, Gamma!)

Thanks :D still I’m sorry about not being able to get on XD. Sorry everyone.

Im going to kill you!
Okay

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex goes back to the campgrounds after he trained his body in the city. He comes back slightly wounded but not to hurt.

Flag Post

Abbey Notices Alex “Alex are you okay?” She hugs him

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex hugs her back. “Yes, I’m ok. Especially since I’m back here with you. Did you miss me?”

Flag Post

Abbey “I missed you so much…” While she hugs him she see’s his wounds “Does that hurt”

Flag Post

Alex West
“A bit, but I don’t mind. I was training my mind and body to get stronger so I could protect you.” Alex looks around the campsite. “So how much did I miss?”

Flag Post

Abbey “Anna is dead…Where does it hurt?”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Mostly my arm. Everything else just aches.”

Flag Post

Abbey “Sit down here…” Helps Alex sits down on the sand and kisses his arm “You just need rest…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Mostly, also I didn’t become to strong while I was gone. I would’ve trained longer but I missed you to much.” Alex hugs Abbey. “So is there anything you would like to talk about?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey strokes his back better “Would you like something to eat?”
James Stumbles back to Anna’s grave and rests there crying “My life…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Yes please. I’d like that Abbey.” Alex awaits Abbey’s wonderful cooking.

Flag Post

Abbey “We don’t seem to have any shark left but James brought back some Bread and beans, how about Beans on toast?”

Flag Post

Alex West
“I’ll eat almost anything you make, so yes I’d like that.”

Flag Post

Abbey Smiles and cooks the food and sits down “Should be ready quite fast, hopefully…” Looks at his wounds and strokes his back again

Flag Post

Alex West
“Hey Abbey I have a question for you. If you feel like answering it that is.”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey looks at him “What is it?”