Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 110 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Alex West
“If you could be one person of your choice who would you choose?”

Flag Post

Abbey “Well, I…I don’t know…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Its just a question for fun. So don’t think about it to hard.” Alex smiles.

Flag Post

Abbey “Someone who never wastes anyone’s time by having all the bad things happen to them…” She says sadly

Flag Post

Alex West
“No specific person? Also you don’t waste my time, you know that right?”

Flag Post

Abbey “I was kidnapped again while you we’re gone, by Anna…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“You were? I…I’m sorry for not being there.” Alex hugs her. “Please forgive me.”

Flag Post

Abbey “S…she was going to hang me, but Kold killed her as soon as she kicked the support away…” A tear rolls down her cheek

Flag Post

Alex West
“I’m sorry I couldn’t have been there sooner Abbey. Though I’m happy you’re alive.” Alex hugs her.

Flag Post

Abbey “I suppose…” Turns her head away to avoid him seeing tears streaming down

Flag Post

Alex West
“I won’t ever leave you again. Promise Abbey.” Alex hugs her.
(I have to get off now >.< sorry)

Flag Post

Abbey Nods her head

(Well that’s inconvenient :/)

Flag Post

Alex West
“Would you like to sleep together tonight? If you want that is.”

Flag Post

Abbey Wipes away her tears ‘’Yes please, I would feel safer that way…’’

Flag Post

(Sorry for my absence.)

Kold

I watched everything ensue. I didn’t pull Emi off James this time though. She had this stuff handled.

He shouldn’t have peeped on us, babe. Notice how I didn’t restrain you this time. Anyway, my eyes are closed. Is he gone?

Flag Post

(Maybe the thing between Emi and Kold could be a separate side story that influences the main story in subtle amounts. For instance, if there are two doors that can be opened and a computer that allows you to open only one of them while permanently locking the other, Kold and Emi could enter one and when anyone else in the group gets to the doors, they have to take a different route since both doors will be permanently locked by then.)

Flag Post

(So, basically, they just leave the group and become another part of this RP? I’m fine with that.)

Flag Post

(Their actions will affect the paths that everyone else will take sometimes.)

Flag Post

(Okay, okay, cool. Go ahead, go on with your side of the story. I wanna see where it goes. :D)

Flag Post

[Warm Bodies was surprisingly good, I highly recommend it, and I’m not just saying that because I thought the zombie was cute.]

Emilie

Yeah, he’s gone.

I lay back on the bed with my feet still touching the floor. Maybe I should have been nicer to Abbey when I had the chance, she had been nothing but supportive and I never thanked her for that.

Flag Post

Kold

Babe…try on the swimsuit. It’s just us so I wouldn’t mind me looking at you.

Flag Post

Emilie

Alright, just for you.

Our eyes met momentarily before I looked away, pushing myself off the bed in the process. I was hesitant at first, looking at myself in the mirror, but then I started to change into the swimsuit, my mind racing with a million thoughts. I turn around to face him once I’m done.

Well, what do you think?

[Time for bed.]

Flag Post

Kold

I watched her get undressed and changed into the swimsuit. She turns to face me asking my opinion.

Hmmm…Sexy indeed. It brought out the best in certain features about you. I must say though that you’re uh…sticking out…so to speak. Is it really that cold out?

(Bedtime)

Flag Post

Abbey Gives Alex his food “There you go…”
James Steps up and walks away from the grave in the opposite direction to camp “Looks like I’m not wanted there…”

Flag Post

Emilie

It’s mainly your presence—you watching me. But I also get cold easily, even though I love freezing temperatures. I guess I’m a masochist in a way.