Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 123 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Abbey Smiles “You really think?” Abbey leans into him looking out to the horizon

Flag Post

Alex West
“Cuter then any girl i’ve ever seen. In my opinion, i’m lucky to be with you.”

Flag Post

Abbey “That’s so sweet of you…” Kisses him on the cheek “I think I should start cooking now, don’t you?”

(Gtg)

Flag Post

Alex West
“You’re already cooking goodlooking.” Alex winks. “But in all seriousness sure go ahead. I’m a bit hungry.”

Flag Post

Abbey Cooks the food and smiles

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex awaits the yummy food.

Flag Post

Abbey “Apparently Gerald and Emilie have took their relationship to the next level, have you ever thought of it? You know, just us two, alone…” Abbey blushes

Flag Post

Alex West
“We are alone though?” Alex is a bit confused.

Flag Post

Abbey Blushes even more “You know…being together…closer…” Abbey turns her head away to avoid him seeing her embarrassment

Flag Post

Alex West
“Are you saying we’re not close?”

Flag Post

I don’t think Abbey and West know that I’m not called Kold anymore unless James told them secretly.

Flag Post

Emilie

“You’ve got to be kidding me…”

After I’d been walking aimlessly throughout town for what seemed like a good 10 or 15 minutes, I came across a pond. The sight was truly breathtaking, and it was the first pleasing scenery I’d seen in quite some time. Edging closer, I realize this little pot of gold could be a great source of fresh water. Of course, I had to go back and tell the others immediately. It wouldn’t be fair for me to keep—

Suddenly, someone pushes me off the edge. I don’t have time to react and make a splash as I fall in. Quickly resurfacing, I meet eye to eye with an infected. The guy was truly a piece of work. He had what seemed like barbed wire wrapped around his ankles, wrists, and neck. With a flick of his wrist, the wire comes undone and he proceeds to hold it like a whip. I turned and started to swim away, but didn’t get too far. He had good aim, and in one try, was able to get the other end of the wire wrapped around my lower leg. It was almost as if he was controlling it. My cries of pain were cut short when I was pulled underwater. He had jumped in, and apparently didn’t need oxygen, nor felt any pressure as he sank to the bottom. But I was sinking with him, and my struggling only made it worse for me. It didn’t even take a minute to reach that all-too familiar feeling of being completely enveloped by darkness.

[Don’t worry, the doc will save me. BTW, this is what he looks like.]

Flag Post

[What influenced this doctor to look like that?]

Flag Post

[I find Tim Roth attractive, and he’s from an awesome show called Lie To Me.]

Flag Post

[Lie to me is a good show though.]

Flag Post

[Hey, I happen to have good taste. Also, that may be the cutest bear I’ve ever seen.]

Emilie

“Come on, wake up!” The voice sounded distant, and yet it was so familiar. I awake seconds later, coughing up some water in the process.

“Oh good, you made it.”

I’m temporarily unable to speak, but I notice the doctor kneeling over me.

“No need to thank me, I just tranquilized an infected and pulled you from the depths of this pond.”

“Thank you, Dr. Maxwell,” I manage to whisper.

He smiles. “Please, call me Erik.”

With a sigh, I start to get up. Erik holds out a hand, and I gladly take it. Once I’m steadily on my feet, he pulls me in for a hug. This was certainly unexpected, and I just stood there, shocked.

It was as if he sensed the tension, because he quickly pulls back and stares at me. “I’m sorry Emilie. It’s just that… Well, I always care about those I closely work with—”

“Oh don’t worry about it, I understand.”

He likes me… I thought, smiling at Erik to hide what I was truly thinking.

“I should go back to Gerry now, he’s expecting me.”

“Of course.”

I wave a quick goodbye and head back home, my clothes still soaked.

“Baby, you won’t believe what I just found!” I strip to my underwear and jump in bed with Gerry.

Flag Post

(What are you trying to do with the Doc and all?)

Gerald

I see Emi strip and hop into bed.

…What did you find, babe? It must be something good if it made you this excited. I’m still wondering why you stripped?…

Flag Post

[Maybe bring in a little drama into play, nothing more.]

Emilie

“I’m getting to that. I was walking around town when I stumbled upon a pond. Some infected jerk pushed me in, then dragged me down deep. Remember Dr. Maxwell? Well, Erik, he saved me. Anyway, I was soaking wet when I got here so I took the clothes off. But that’s not the good news. The pond is pretty big, and that means we have all the fresh water we want. Can you believe our luck!?”

Flag Post

(Drama? Drama how?)

Gerald

…So…he gave you his first name, huh? I like the idea of fresh water being around. It’s good stuff. We can use it if we make rice again…

I cuddle with Emi, keeping her close to my chest.

…It’s good to know you’re still alive. I won’t let anything come between us, even if it does try to kill us…

Flag Post

[Erik will be around more often from now on, and his feelings for Emilie will grow. It can bring tension, jealousy, etc.]

Emilie

When Gerry pulled me in, I couldn’t help but flinch in pain.

“Oh yeah, that mutant freak had barbed wire for whips, he managed to wrap one around my leg and it sure left some damage.”

Flag Post

Gerald

…I see…sorry about that. We should get you bandaged up…

I let go and get off the bed to limp to the medical supplies in the kitchen. I come back and put some disinfectant on Emi’s leg followed by the bandage wrap. I spent five minutes on it.

…There ya go, babe. Be careful around that doctor. He may have helped us but something about him rubs me the wrong way…

Flag Post

Emilie

“He saved my life baby, and before that, he saved all three of ours.”

I pause, unable to justify why I was suddenly on the defensive.

“I’m sorry, I just thought I was going to die back there.”

A single tear rolls down my cheek. This was probably one of those few moments of weakness that surfaced every now and then.

Flag Post

Gerald

…He saved us…that may very well be true. He saved you a second time. That too, is true…

I notice the tear and hug Emi again.

…He still irks me with his appearance. You know…that kind of appearance that makes him rather attractive to some women…

I’d better be careful with him being around Emi. I’ll follow her from a distance next time to see what’s going on.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Gerald Kincaid, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.”

I turn around and kiss him until I’m left breathless again.

“See that? Initiating all these make-out sessions lets you know just how deep I’ve fallen for you.”

Flag Post

Gerald

I smile for a bit and nod.

…The only people aside from police during the booking process and the judge during both the preliminary hearing and the actual trial who have said my full name are my parents, teachers, and now you. It feels weird being called by my full name after so long…

I believe Emi through and through but I don’t see why she’s defending. I’ll just feign ignorance on that one and wait til tomorrow to begin the stakeout.

…I get the feeling you like initiating these sessions. Is this one of your duties as my personal nurse?…

(Maybe a couple nights later after all the conflict has settled down, Emi should have a memory of Doc Maxwell, causing him to show up as a Night Terror. He will call Emi and Gerald…the only two who would be able to defeat the night terror. However, I think this one should have more of an ability to release a pheromone that affects females, causing them to protect him. He will be somewhat strong even without the pheromones.)