Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 145 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Gerald

…I know, right? This remedy is cheap, effective, and all-natural. You don’t need some sort of oil or some such thing like that…just some lemonade with honey mixed in. Now, when your throat starts to get better, I will help you with the house so Abbey can see that it’s clean…

Flag Post

Emilie

“We should get a bucket before starting, I bet that will make the job much easier. Also, this place could use some lighting, incorporating a few candles will liven it up.”

Flag Post

Gerald

…Yeah, I’ll get the bucket and candles. Whatever you can straighten up, by all means, do so while I’m out getting the stuff…

I kiss Emi, grab the conduit and head out.

Flag Post

Abbey After Abbey eats some food she begins to tidy up camp
James Sits next to Anna’s grave

Flag Post

Emilie

When Gerry leaves, I grab all of the laundry, to include the bed sheets, and take them down to the lake for a thorough wash. After that was taken care of, I bring them back and carefully hang them to dry. The work inside the house then begins when I organize our belongings and put everything in its place, to include the little food we had.

It seemed this bit of work tired me out, and I laid on the bare mattress to take a nap while waiting for Gerry.

Flag Post

Gerald

Ten minutes of looking and I come back with the bucket and candles. I even went to the trouble of getting a book of matches. I see Emi laying down and set the candles up in their holders. I light them and turn the regular lights off before getting next to her. A light kiss on the forehead should be all it takes.

…Emi, I’m back…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Hey you. It seems my break is now over, huh?”

I force myself up and look over at the bucket.

“Now the real fun begins.”

Flag Post

Gerald

…You’re right…the real fun definitely begins…

I pull Emi back on the bed and start tickling her.

…Well? Fun, right? You ain’t escaping…

Flag Post

Emilie

“No, don’t do this to me!”

I shield myself while simultaneously trying to grab his wrists, my body jerking away from him.

Flag Post

Gerald

She has my wrists and is preventing me from tickling her.

…What’s wrong? You don’t like being tickled? Then, is this better?…

I pull her on top of me and pull her in for a deep kiss.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Hm, that was definitely much better.”

I smile down at him and run my fingers through his hair before getting up.

“But unfortunately, we can’t procrastinate any further.”

Flag Post

Gerald

…You’re right…this floor has to be put to use sooner or later…

I let off a slight grin for being a smartass and then agree to help.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Well-played.”

I hand him the bucket and tell him to go fill it up with water before I go grab a wet towel to clean the furniture.

Flag Post

Gerald

I go and fill the bucket with water from the lake. It takes me five minutes to walk back and forth but with it done, I set it down near Emi, give her a hard slap on her butt and stand back.

…What should i do next?…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Um… Just go get us some food for dinner and I’ll probably be done by the time you get back.”

Flag Post

Gerald

I head out, conduit in hand to the grocery store. I snag one of the carts and head in

…There’s probably not much left but I have to scrounge for something…

I start stepping over bodies that were previously animated. Many were sliced open and mutilated as I reach some shelves.

…Hmmm…that fryer would be real nice. Better take it, because I have an idea for a good breakfast and snack food. Better get some bread as well…some cans of corn soup too as it’s a necessity for what I have in mind. I wonder what they have regarding meat and vegetables…

I walk over to the meats, talking to myself and see spicy sausage. Taking it as the first thing I saw, I headed for the veggies and grabbed some bell peppers and then vegetable oil. From there, some paper plates and plasticware and then I take my leave. wheeling the cart home turned out to be harder than I thought. When I got home after five minutes of dealing with a full cart on an uneven road, I started bringing stuff in.

…Baby, I had this great idea for a breakfast and snack treat. I also brought some sausage, peppers and rolls for dinner…

Flag Post

Emilie

“What’s your idea?” I ask from the bedroom, the last place I needed to clean.

Flag Post

Gerald

…You know what tempura is, right? That’s when you fry something in batter, typically shrimp although you can use other ingredients for the tempura. Well, I came up with an idea where instead of using standard tempura batter, we coat something in a different edible substance and fry it. My idea for a snack is really an old fart’s way of thinking but you take a slice of bread, dip it in corn soup and then fry it. The corn soup is the tempura batter instead…

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex helps tidy up the campsite with Abbey.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey finishes tidying up and sits down, looking out at the ocean
(Edited)

Flag Post

Emilie

“You’d really like that? I’m all for unhealthy snacking every now and then, but isn’t this a bit too extreme?” I emerge from the bedroom to meet Gerry in the kitchen. “Not to mention it would make me break out like crazy.”

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex sits next to Abbey. “What are you looking at?”

Flag Post

Gerald

…It’s not like you’d be having it every day, babe. Besides, you’ll be healthy…

I come up behind her and get a bit sly when I run a hand along her butt.

…Hmm? Nothing this time? Very unlike you, babe but I’ll take it…

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’The ocean, its beautiful isn’t it?’’

Flag Post

Emilie

“Very unlike me?”

I turn around and swiftly push him against the wall, pinning him with one hand against his lower abdomen and the other one trailing under his shirt.

“You didn’t even give me a chance to respond. Of course, I’m not done with the room just yet so you’ll have to wait this time. Deal?”