Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 2 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Kold

I pick Emilie up over my left shoulder and carry her to a nearby tree.

…This should work. As for dehydration, we’d better find some fruit for you…

Flag Post

Damian
Pretty much, until it gets blood, then it returns to it’s normal status. It’s already having some effect on me now, I mean, I picked a guy up by his throat earlier without wanting to.

Flag Post

Seth “I’ll boil you some fresh water Emilie”

Flag Post

Alex West

“What would happen if you throw the sword away?”

Flag Post

Damian
Multiple things can happen. Sometimes it just mysteriously comes back to my hand. Other times I will be completely posessed for a while. Once I woke up in the middle of the night, finding the sword in my hand and blood all over me.

Flag Post

Kold

I keep having to hear Damian about his issue with his sword.

…Don’t worry, West. He won’t be going after you or anyone here. I will see to that myself. Damian, while I admit that’s a bit whacked, I don’t think it can really stack up with who I was before all this…

Flag Post

Damian
Oh? I would love to hear something about someone who has got it worse than I do, it would give me hope. Go ahead and tell me.

Flag Post

Alex West

“Thanks Kold. I’ll protect you if the same thing happens.”

“So, how did you obtain this sword in the first place?” Alex observes the carefully detailed sword. “It’s a well crafted weapon.”

Flag Post

Mason wanders up towards Damian and slaps him on the back. “We saw the plane come down. Your lucky you and Aubrey survived that”

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Alex West

“How did you obtain this sword in the first place?” Alex observes the carefully detailed sword. “It’s a well crafted weapon.”

Damian
Well.. it’s a kinda odd story… When I was younger, me and my friend broke into an antique shop. Yeah, we were big troublemakers, messing up stuff all around town. Well I found that sword in the very back of the store, behind a door with a sign that said “do not enter if you wish to remain alive”. I thought it was a joke, so I went in. I picked up the sword and it told me that it usually kills insolent kids like me, but it could sense that I was evil enough to handle it. It basically drove me mad enough to kill my friend. I knew I had to excape, so I ran out of town. It promised me that one day it would reward me with power if I followed it’s will, but would punish me if I disobeyed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason wanders up towards Damian and slaps him on the back. “We saw the plane come down. Your lucky you and Aubrey survived that”

Damian
Nah, not really luck, my sword sometimes protects me… I dont know how, but i’ve been in many near-death experiences and I feel the sword is what has protected me. It doesnt want me to die, or else it wouldnt get blood.

Flag Post

Mason “still. That was a hell of a good landing. Can you show us the crash site?”

Flag Post

Damian
Sure! (walks to the crash site, making sure you follow him)

Flag Post

Mason sees the crashed plane. “wow. It’s really intact. I wonder what we can salvage”

Flag Post

Damian
Probably tons of cool stuff. Definetely some scrap metal. (chuckles) otherwise, I think I saw some emergency provisions and medi-kits in there, not sure if they would still be good…

Flag Post

Kold

…A personality wrapped around a sword, I’ll give you props for that. I used to be a serial killer. Killed twenty-two within the span of two months…then West finally caught me. I was given a life sentence. During my stay, I killed two inmates and a warden before getting sent to solitary. Most of my emotions died in there, hence the nickname Kold. I killed those twenty-two by disemboweling them and letting their innards fall out of the large gash in their abs. Then all this happened with zombies and shit and now I’m an infected with three known weapons for a right arm…

I change my arm to the first form the claw.

…This thing extends outward to grab distanced enemies and bring them to me and it rends flesh…

I change my arm to a shotgun.

…I can pop a skull in here, crush it and use the bone fragments as unconventional buckshot…

I then change my arm to the triple-drill.

…This is my favorite weapon. With enough time, I can get through stone probably…

Flag Post

Mason “any weapons?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

Kold

…A personality wrapped around a sword, I’ll give you props for that. I used to be a serial killer. Killed twenty-two within the span of two months…then West finally caught me. I was given a life sentence. During my stay, I killed two inmates and a warden before getting sent to solitary. Most of my emotions died in there, hence the nickname Kold. I killed those twenty-two by disemboweling them and letting their innards fall out of the large gash in their abs. Then all this happened with zombies and shit and now I’m an infected with three known weapons for a right arm…

I change my arm to the first form the claw.

…This thing extends outward to grab distanced enemies and bring them to me and it rends flesh…

I change my arm to a shotgun.

…I can pop a skull in here, crush it and use the bone fragments as unconventional buckshot…

I then change my arm to the triple-drill.

…This is my favorite weapon. With enough time, I can get through stone probably…

Damian
Wow, sweet! Thats a lot better than my own weapon, thats for sure!

Flag Post

Alex West

“So Kold, how’s it feel when you activate a weapon?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason “any weapons?”

Damian
There were a couple dead military guys in the back. You could check them

Flag Post

mason looks in the plane and sees the dead soldiers. He grabs their M16s and USP 45’s and gets some scrap metal

Flag Post

Damian
(runs back to the group and sits down, enjoying some sweet pine apple slices)

Flag Post

Emilie

“Seth, I don’t mean to be bitchy about this, but do you have that water ready yet?”

Flag Post

Axel “Leonard, look there it is.” He points to a crashed plain.

Leonard “I see it.”

William Sh-Mire Finds a speed boat with TONS of food. He tries to leave Puerto Rico but then a random wave crashes him right next to the crashed plane. He is currently laying on the sand.

Flag Post

Seth “it is finished Emilie, dear” he takes it off the fire and brings it to her