Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 245 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Antoinette
“She is.”

Alex West
“Are you ok? Bad dream?”

Flag Post

James
Arrives back at the inn to see Marie cleaning at the door ‘’Look who it is!’’

Abbey
Abbey nods slowly

Flag Post

Marie
Marie sees Antoinette and James together. “She found someone already?” She mutters to herself.

Alex West
“What happened?”

Flag Post

Abbey
‘’I was in a torture room’’

James
James sets Antoinette down

Flag Post

Alex West
“A torture room?!?” Alex says worryingly.

Antoinette
“Thank you Master.” She curtsies.

Flag Post

James
James looks at Marie, half expecting her to say something

Abbey
‘’Yes, when the bandits captured us remember?’’

Flag Post

Marie
“G…good for the both of you.”

Alex West
“They put you in a torture room?”

Flag Post

Abbey
‘’We were in a torture room, remember?’’

James
‘’Marie, what is wrong. Your master will sort it for you’’

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex thinks back. “I…I can’t remember.”

Marie
“You’re not my master.” She says annoyed.

Flag Post

James
James looks back at Antoinette surprised at what her sister just said

Abbey
‘’Oh well…’’ Abbey turns on her side

Flag Post

Alex West
“Sorry.”

Antoinette
“That was a bit strange.”

(I need to go for about 1-3 hours >.< sorry)

Flag Post

James
‘’Well, never mind then’’ James walks away

Abbey
’’Don’t apologize’’

Flag Post

Gerald

…I can’t even stand Eminem. White rap is a joke. There is only one group I hate more than Eminem and that’s ICP. Fat, white trailer park trash trying to rap is the best description…and their fans, the Juggalos and Juggalettes…I’d consider it a service to the music industry if I killed those people…

I think for a moment.

…Sorry for spouting off my hate toward Canadians, rap and ICP. Every time I talk about this stuff, I get agitated…

Flag Post

Emilie

“It’s okay, it’s really cute when you become flustered. We’ll leave the topic of music alone for a while, it’s one of those things I like to argue about.”

Flag Post

Gerald

I laugh for a moment.

…Oh god, I’m in love with a musically-argumentative woman who likes when I become flustered due to my distinct prejudice towards the rap genre, white trash and Canadians…

I take my shirt off because it’s humid and hold Emi tight while looking down her shirt every now and then.

…It’s okay though. There are a lot of things and people I despise for one reason or another. You like the view, babe?…

Flag Post

[Would you say Gerry looks like this?]

Emilie

“Of course,” I reply, checking out his arms and chest. “The ocean is okay too, I guess.”

I stared at him for a little while longer before looking away.

“I’m glad I’m on your good side. Remember when that building collapsed on us? I was certain I was going to die.”

Flag Post

Gerald

…It mainly collapsed on me. I was of greater stature, after all. Not only that, it was nigh impossible to kill me. The most it would have done was knocked me out. I don’t have that perk anymore. I just have a nice body, a sexy girlfriend, and an entire dilapidated town under my command. I think we actually developed feelings for each other after I gave you my infection…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Or after you caught me in the ocean without my clothes. No offense baby, but everyone knows what goes on inside a man’s head. It was fun while it lasted, being infected and all, but I don’t think I could live like that for the rest of my life. Sure we’re nowhere near as strong, but with the right weapon nothing’s impossible. Speaking of which, who did you give the chainsaws to?”

Flag Post

Gerald

…There’s a secret area in the church where the pastor, West, James, Miguel and I discuss important matters in a discreet manner. It’s a soundproof room that locks on the inside. There’s plenty of room down there to store two chainsaws. Looking at them, I acknowledged that they are battery chainsaws. The batteries get charged with a built in plug…

I start stroking Emi’s hair.

…You know I like catching you without clothes on…

Flag Post

Emilie

“So that’s why you can’t keep your hands off of me,” I replied, feigning ignorance. “Suddenly it’s all so clear to me.”

Flag Post

Antoinette
“Wait for me Master.” Antoinette tries to catch up to James.

Alex West
“Is it bad to apologize?”

(Well that took a lot longer then I thought it would)

Flag Post

Abbey
“You shouldn’t apologise, you haven’t done anything”

James
James arrives at his base

Flag Post

Gerald

…What are you talking about, Emi? I put hands on you because I have a high libido and because I cherish you and your body. You know I love you so-…

As I was speaking there, I started crawiling toward Emi. My knee had hot a sharp rock, causing me to land on top of her. Looking down at her I continue.

…Ow…You know I love you so knock the ignorance off…

Flag Post

Emilie

“I know silly, I was only joking… Is your leg okay?”

I shifted uncomfortably under his weight. The sand was rubbing my wound in an abrasive manner, and I stopped moving to ease the pain a little bit.

Flag Post

Gerald

…Yeah, my leg’s okay. Some sand probably got in your wound. We should get it cleaned off…