Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 3 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Axel “OH GUYS THANK BACK I FOUND YOU ALL!” HE hugs the nearest unlucky person…. Alex.

Leonard Just gently walks to a nearby log and sits on it and grins.

William Still laying in the sand.

Flag Post

Damian
(rushes out to meet new people) Hey guys, This is Damian’s Island; since I crashed my plane here… Or you can call it your island… Whatever, I am Damian! (smiles broadly and extends hand for a handshake)

Flag Post

Leonard Leonard is seven feet tall and stands up to greet Damian. He shakes his hand firmly. “Welcome, I am Leonard Dickson, uh have you seen my wife Abbey?”

Axel Looks at Damian and shakes his hand after Leonard. “Hey” Axel snorts “I’m Axel.”

Flag Post

Damian
I have in fact met Abbey! She’s ok with me.

Nice to meet you Axel!

Flag Post

Kold

…It’s like moving your hand around inside a glove. That kind of feeling is present when I swap weapons. I’m sure I could probably get one more out of this but I’m not sure what it is…

Flag Post

Axel “Yes, yes, nice to….meet…..” Axel falls down, then has a seizure.

Leonard “Axel!”

Flag Post

Damian
Crap! What do we do?!?

Flag Post

Leonard “I don’t know! Axel wake up! Wake up!”

Flag Post

Emilie

“Thank you, Seth.”

The water felt extremely refreshing, and the feeling of relief would have been enjoyed more if Axel hadn’t fallen into a seizure.

Flag Post

Seth “your welcome Emilie. Tell me when you need more” Seth kisses her cheek

Flag Post

Damian
(closes his eyes and opens them) lets get this man some water… (goes over to the ocean and grabs a handful of water, then spashes it on Axel`s face, then proceeds to slap his face gently a couple times)

Flag Post

AxelGASP!” Axel is breathing and his eyes are open but he is not responding.

(GTG to bed now bye)

Flag Post

Damian
(picks up Axel and brings him to the campsite, resting him under a tree) there, he should get some rest…

Flag Post

Mason sits by the fire

Flag Post

November 6

I move to the beach and use my flamethrower to begin to burn it all into black solid rock with traces of glass.

Flag Post

James ‘’Axel!’’ James kneels down next to him
Abbey Abbey awakens and see’s Leonard ‘’Leonard!’’ Abbey hugs him and see’s Mason ‘’This is my husband, Mason’’

Flag Post

November 6

The beach is now black rock and glass.

Flag Post

Damian
I think introductions are a little useless right now…. A gigantic ship just came by and fried the beach to stone!!! We better move into the jungle if we dont want to be burnt to bits!!!!

Flag Post

Oh, cool, another chapter. o;

By the way… can I give myself lightning powerz? :D:D

And, where should I appear?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Oh, cool, another chapter. o;

By the way… can I give myself lightning powerz? :D:D

And, where should I appear?

well, alot of people are near the beach.. I mean black rock and glass… But you can appear anywhere you like…

Flag Post

(Underlord, in RE6, one of the main playable characters eventually gets infected. The infection gives him an accelerated regeneration factor and for good reason. His human right arm is lost and he gets a mutated replacement that shoots electricity at the cost of his health in the game. He can even charge the electric attack.)

Flag Post

James ‘’Mason help me with Axel’’ James gets ready to pick him up and carry him into the jungle
Abbey ’’What’s happening?’’ Abbey asks nervously

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

(Underlord, in RE6, one of the main playable characters eventually gets infected. The infection gives him an accelerated regeneration factor and for good reason. His human right arm is lost and he gets a mutated replacement that shoots electricity at the cost of his health in the game. He can even charge the electric attack.)

I’m good with this if everyone else is good with this. o;

Flag Post

Mason “if this is where the virus was created….shouldn’t their be zombies all over the place?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey then remembers something ‘’Wait, wasn’t I bit?’’