Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 304 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Emilie

“So that’s why you wanted me to come along, hm? Very well then, lead the way.”

Flag Post

The sixth floor houses staff quarters. There are four large rooms with beds and storage containers. Items in staff quarters: .45 ACP rounds (Gerald’s M1911) (1 clip, 8 rounds), Used syringes.

Flag Post

Gerald

…As much as I’d love to say yes, we’re not here to spend leisure time…

I smell shampoo and the like and then look at myself.

…Though…I wouldn’t mind making an exception…I mean look at me. I’m filthy and could use a shower…

Miguel hears the conversation and gets on the loudspeaker for our floor.

7th floor loudspeaker: I will let everyone else know that showers are on this floor if they want to take one.

…Okay, Miguel. Well Emi? Shall we?…

Miguel switches to the 6th and 5th floor channels.

5th and 6th floor loudspeakers: Attention…Gerald and Emilie have found showers on the 7th floor. If you want to take one, finish up your designated floor and regroup here on the 7th floor.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Let’s make sure there aren’t any cameras in there before the situation turns awkward.” Grabbing his hand, I walk into the showers and and conduct a quick inspection.

“It looks private enough, wouldn’t you say?”

Flag Post

Gerald

…No cameras…no speakers either. Pretty safe there. So?…

Flag Post

Emilie

“What are you looking at me for? You’re the one who wanted to take a shower. I’m rather clean…aside from this blood splattered across my face and chest.”

I give him a quick tug to drag him into one of the stalls. “Come on, in you go. Don’t make me work for this.”

Flag Post

Gerald

I laugh for a moment and get out of my clothes to shower.

…Fine, I will get clean and I will get the blood off of you…

Little did Emi know that I had bigger plans for her. She’d know once I start washing her chest.

…Sorry about getting blood on you from that zombie, babe…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Don’t worry about it, I wasn’t serious when I told you I was clean. You haven’t noticed, but I’m almost as big of a mess as you are.”

I get into the stall next to his and take off the dress and pants, followed by my underwear, which I dangle in front of his face with a grin. The stalls had concrete dividers that reached my neck, not giving him a chance to glance over at me.

“We should hurry, I’m sure there’ll be a line outside.” Turning on the shower, I couldn’t help but gasp as the unbelievably cold water hits my face, then the rest of my body. “It’s freezing!”

Flag Post

Gerald

After I get all this dirt and blood off of me, I waltz right into Emi’s shower stall and begin washing her, beginning with her chest.

…You had some blood up here…I’m just making sure you’re clean…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Well, it’s a shame you don’t like a dirty girl.”

Inwardly smiling at my remark, I finish washing my face then turn to face him.

“I know what you’re probably thinking, but we don’t have time.”

Flag Post

Gerald

…You’re right. We might have to spend the night here since this will take more than a day to clear out and search. We get the special bedroom on the 4th floor. That’s probably the Sturmwhatever’s room…

I walk out after drying myself and get my pants, socks and shoes on. The shirt needs to be washed. I don’t really mind hunting zombies shirtless. Emi might be focused on me more than the zombies though…maybe not…zombies turn people into zombies so I think killing them takes priority.

…Shall we head for floor 10 then?…

I spot a clip of ammo and pick it up.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Let’s do it. The faster we get the floors cleared, the faster we may get some rest.”

Flag Post

James
‘’Hmm…Interesting…’’

Abbey
Abbey follows Alex

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex and Abbey appear on the sixth floor. “Hopefully we find more supplies Abbey.”

Flag Post

Abbey
‘’There are showers for later apparently…’’

James
James puts his binoculars down ‘’They have the place locked down good!’’

Flag Post

Alex West
“Finally, I haven’t really taken a good shower in a while.”

Flag Post

Abbey
Abbey laughs ‘’I don’t think it will do much difference!’’

Flag Post

Gerald

The men from floor 5 take the elevator to floor 6 where Abbey and West are waiting. I signal Miguel and Phillip to come along.

…After the tenth floor is complete, we will head to the fourth floor to get changed, and sleep….

I whisper into Emi’s ear.

…If we do any sleeping, that is. The scientist’s room must have pretty good stuff…

Flag Post

Alex West
“I don’t smell that bad do I?”

Flag Post

The elevator opens on the sixth floor. From it comes 6 men and women armed with bows and melee weapons. They walk behind Abbey and West.

Scout Archer: We’ll give you some backup on this floor since we all want our showers as well. I’m sure you heard it too.

In two of the large rooms of the staff quarters, there are groups of eight or nine zombies with weapons for close quarters.

Flag Post

Alex West
“Looks like these ones are smarter then average.” Alex takes out his gun and shoots down a zombie. “Try not to fight them up close guys.” Alex fires another shot.

Flag Post

Abbey
Abbey fires her bow at one of the zombies

Flag Post

The archers aim for a set of flourescent lights above the zombies. The lights break, producing a live current and fall on three of the zombies, electrocuting them until their heads explode. The remnants roar and charge and jogging speed at the group. The melee scouts step forward.

Fighter: West, Abbey, archers…it’s our turn. Fighters, let’s scrap with them since they want it so badly!

The fighters begin blocking and countering the zombies for five minutes until they drop lifeless with brain injuries. One of the archers taps Abbey on her shoulder and holds an extra bow in front of her. It’s a cherrywood composite bow with a 1.5x sight above where the arrow is fired.

Scout archer: Someone must have been an ace with this. Have it. It’s got a low magnificationzoom scope on it.

Flag Post

Phillip
“Hey look I found some blueprints for the building!.”

Flag Post

Abbey
‘’Thank you, that’s very kind of you’’ Abbey takes the bow