Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 305 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Gerald

…You found blueprints? We can look at them in the elevator, Phillip…

The elevator arrives. We step in and hit the 10th floor button.

…Let’s see it…

Flag Post

Phillip
“Ok, here you go.” I hand him the blueprints and wait to see what he says.

Flag Post

Gerald

I look at the map and notice some scrawlings.

…Floor 11 seems to be a whole infirmary…it’s like having a hospital on one floor. 12 through 16 seem to be for training in close quarters and firearms combat. 17 through 19 are all labs and test chambers while 20 is fuel and cargo load/offload. There’s even a set of helipads hidden within the mountains. The 20th floor takes us to a path that leads to the various ones. Very nice, Phillip. Here’s what we are going to do. We are going to stop for now and take care of floors 11 through 20 tomorrow. Let’s finish the tenth floor and head to the first for food and then we all can sleep. Staff quarters are on floor 6 so everyone can sleep there. Emi and I will be on floor 4, using Sturmwhatever’s room…

Flag Post

Carlos
After a long days hike to and fro, not to mention I took my time with my handiwork, I reach the massive compound. It will be near impossible to find Gerald and the others. This is when I recall the information about security rooms. Quickly, ‘staff’ slung over my back with a leather strap I find the surveillance room. After a brief study I realize they are by floor 11. Now, at a slow pace due to exhaustion, I scale my way up through the large building until I find Gerald, Phillip ,and company.
(Sorry for the short post. I am in lots of pain.)

Flag Post

Gerald

I spot Carlos coming up the stairs.

…There’s a cargo elevator right there, you know, Carlos. I won’t ask about what you were doing or what’s with the staff for the time being but surprise, surprise. I found you a box of ammo…

I toss Carlos the box.

…12 .500 S&W rounds for your revolver. We will clear this floor and then head for some food on the first floor. Staff quarters are on the 6th floor while showers are on the 7th. After dinner, we can call it a night and then in the morning we can start on floors 11 through 20…

Flag Post

Emilie

Is that the remains of a zombie? What the hell?

The guy had apparently lost his mind, but that’s why I had the gun on me, just in case he or anyone else snapped. His presence only motivated me to finish clearing the floor at a much quicker pace, even though my legs were in terrible pain. The faster we were done, the faster we could go to bed.

Flag Post

Gerald

…Looks like a maintenance area…Lots of equipment and tools to be used. Clean this floor of zombies, searching as you go…

I start walking into a power room. Inside there’s a desk and drawer with a corpse sitting in the seat with its head looking up to the light.

…Poor guy…infected and then impaled by a sharp piece of metal…

The bite marks were prevalent but that didn’t stop him from getting a kill in. That was noted by the fact that the zombie has a pipe in his left hand.

…A real trooper to the end. Killed a zombie or two before succumbing to the infection. Let’s just make sure he doesn’t get up…

I draw my sword and cut off the head, easily before sheathing it again.

Flag Post

James
James sits up “Antoinette, dance. Beth, massage…”
(Sorry I havent been active lately, I have been very busy lately…)

Flag Post

Antoinette and Beth
Antoinette begins to dance for James while Beth massages James back for his comfort.

Flag Post

(Can we just end the chapter, this is clearly not going to continue any time soon…)

Flag Post

What would the next chapter be called?

Chapter 3: Cherry blossoms surround us

?

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

(Can we just end the chapter, this is clearly not going to continue any time soon…)

What?

Flag Post

(Let me talk to Caleb and see what he has to say.)

Flag Post

(Hey all. I’m here. I’m gonna start the new chapter. Someone give me a summary of what’s happening)