Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 33 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Aubrey “Crazy fucking bitch.”

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex gets up and moves away from Abbey. He starts to apply pressure with a wad of napkins.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey runs into the forest
(gtg now)

Flag Post

Aubrey “Lets go her and when we catch her we will lock her in a cell.”[Bye.]

Flag Post

WOW! 5 pages and I missed them.. .I could have REALLY ended that battle and Abbey would still be here.

Originally posted by WillItBlend:

Kold

I continue onward through the compound, hacking and slashing while the bullets fly. I see a group of them near one of the larger buildings. My claw-arm shits into a morning star from behind cover. I show myself and swing my arm to the right of the group firing at me then swing the arm down, forward and then left to get momentum into the spiked ball and chain. Five are sent a few feet to the ground. I retract the chain so the ball is at where my hand would be and pay attention to the door. Changing it into the triple-drill, I charge at the door…a nice, thick, steel door and drive the drills into it at full torque. The sound of metal grinding can be heard throughout most of the compound. I let a massive roar out before speaking as the drill goes.

…James!!! You know what I do to traitors!!!…

One more roar and a kick to the weakened door and it comes right off the hinges. I start searching room after room, breaking through doors.

…I’m coming for you, James! Nobody escapes the wrath of Kold Kincaid!…

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! LOL!

I was reading through the entire thing until I saw this fail…. Read carefully….

Leonard Grabs Abbey in a sleeper hold as she tries to escape.

Flag Post

Aubrey “Good going Leon now help us lock her up.”

Flag Post

(@ZombiestookmyTV: the best part was my first lucky 3 hits and then my character gets so tired he can barely defend himself.)

Flag Post

Leonard “Yeah because you two can’t protect Abbey while me and William are away.”

William “Hey kids, its Christmas, and I love Christmas, so I brought all of you presents.” William hands them wrapped boxes. (Let me PM you your gifts.)

Flag Post

PM me my gift too. :D

Flag Post

Zombies come on the prowl, these zombies however have hard TOUGH shells that won’t let ordiniairy gun fire damage them, they grow out HUGE teeth, that can rip through trees. They can also roll up into balls and charge, because they have spike on their backs.

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex unboxes his new weapon, an axe imbued with heat and electricity. He takes a few practice swings with it. “It’s a pretty good weapon.”
(Edited)

Flag Post

Kold

I look at Emilie after the collapse.

…James was influencing you to try and kill me. You didn’t kill me and even I didn’t kill me. James is a traitor. You should already know that. I came to rescue you and kill him but he pulled a disappearing act like a spineless bitch. Let’s go after him but keep in mind…Kold Kincaid is dead…I am Kold the Undying…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Alex West
Alex takes out his new weapon and slashes at one of the zombies.

(You are supposed to describe it first, because no one else know hot it looks like and the zombies are not here yet :P.

Flag Post

Emilie

As long as you’re still the same person on the inside…

“I’m really over this mind control business I keep getting dragged into. Let’s go find the bastard and kill him once and for all. As for Abbey, if she doesn’t snap out of it when James dies, then we’ll put a bullet in her and she can join him in hell.”

I pull my right hand away from the wall in a quick motion, the wound becoming worse than it already was. The process is then repeated with my left hand, and the pain intensifies much more.

“But before we go, I need to go check if Seth is okay.”

Flag Post

Kold

As I move the rubble out of the way, piece-by-piece, I continue on what Emilie was saying.

…You said something was wrong with Abbey, right? What was it?…

Flag Post

Damian
(you guys really motor through the text in the day time; makes me feel real lazy. :P)
James… that basturd! (holds up his sword) Mind controlling my friends… How dare he treat my friends so shamefully! I will kill him with this very sword; or my name ain’t Damian Shadow! (raises it above his head; enraged)

Flag Post

Emilie

“She was being controlled by James, presumably with that controller that he used against me. I doubt she’ll snap out of it anytime soon though, it seems she’s his favorite target.”

We had managed to get out, and I clean some debris off of me. Once we go into James’ so-called lair, I notice Seth is not on his chair.

“Odd… It seems he took off. Either that, or he was taken.”

Flag Post

Kold

…He still has the controller, Emilie. I found you and Seth and him and then he disappeared. You know, it’s foolish for him to run. He has the same infection I gave you. I can easily track him through that. His life will not be spared when we finally have him and he can hide all he wants…but I will find him…and I will drill his innards out…

It was going to take a while for the wounds to heal but that’s okay. I’m still a brutal killing machine.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Can we stop talking about all this violence and rest for a bit? I’m in a world of pain, as I assume you are too to an extent, and it’d be nice to recharge before we go after him.”

I lean back against the wall and sink to the ground, simultaneously closing my eyes.

Flag Post

Kold

I sit next to Emilie, claw-arm ready. She was right. She already knew I was on a hunt. There was no need to bring it up further. Might as well let her rest while we have the chance.

Flag Post

Damian
(sits next to Emilie, trying to be helpful) need some water? Food? comforting words? maybe a nice poem?

Flag Post

[Whoa, Damian just popped out of nowhere.]

Emilie

“Some food and water would be nice, although what I’m craving the most right now is sleep.”

I stretch out on the floor, using my good arm as a makeshift pillow.

“Just wake me up if trouble decides to stop by.”

Flag Post

(actually, I also posted earlier…)
Damian
(grabs his pack and gives her a bottle of water and a package of dry noodles) I know it isnt amazingly satisfying food, but it’s all I could find in the Jail Staff room that would last a while when I was excaping…

Flag Post

[But it was vague, that’s why I didn’t make the connection.]

Emilie

“Thank you, this is good enough.”

The water soothed my thirst, but the noodles would have to be saved for a later time.

Flag Post

Damian
(rests his sword next to him) Sword, can you tell me what these powers you offer are? No.. give it time and trust me… trust you?!? you’ve sent me killing hundreds of people, how much more can I trust? Listen, that was not my will… When I was placed in this sword, I was corrupted… It is only by killing the infected menace that I can be purified… When you prove yourself worthy, you will be rid of my control and given powers… But do not kill humans anymore, for their blood corrupts me… Then why did you make me kill humans?!? As I said, I was corrupted and all I wanted was more blood. But this turned out to be my corrupted form’s mistake. It did not realize that infected blood would purify me. It only knew it’s blood-thirst