Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 4 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Caleb, what do you think?

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey you were bit but you weren’t infected”

Flag Post

Damian
Guys… (grins and draws sword) I think we have company… (the groan of undead can be heard close-by)

Flag Post

Caleb…

pls answer pl0x

Flag Post

(Caleb can you add an event? Bandits, zombies…)

Flag Post

Or maybe me jumping in with a hand shooting lightning bolts at big bad zombie bastards…

Flag Post

A chainsaw is heard running very loudly. All of a sudden a zombie with two chainsaws for hands runs out of the forest at a very very fast speed

Flag Post

Alex West Alex readies his gun in case things get hectic.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey tries to jump out of the way but the zombie jumps on her and gets ready to kill her ‘’Help!’’
James ‘’Abbey!’’ James can’t get to his bow in time

Flag Post

Okay, okay. Caleb, can I have the mutant hand that shoots electricity at the cost of life or what?

Flag Post

Damian
COME AND GET ME YOU FREAK! (Pulls out shotgun and shoots at the chainsaw zombie nightmare)
EDIT: (seeing that the zombie is attacking Abbey, he pulls out his sword after shooting and stabs the zombie in the back)

Flag Post

The zombie goes after James and swings both of his chainsaw hands at him

Flag Post

That’s way overpowered

Originally posted by Underlord:

Okay, okay. Caleb, can I have the mutant hand that shoots electricity at the cost of life or what?

Flag Post

Psht, what? It’s not that overpowered… :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

The zombie goes after James and swings both of his chainsaw hands at him

Lets just say it’s Abbey

Abbey Abbey struggles as the zombies also attempts to bite her. Damien was trying she could see but her arms couldn’t hold on much longer…

Flag Post

Aero
I hold my breath, a small piece of wood that I had picked up held above my head. I leaped forward, slamming the plank into the head of a small rabbit. I quickly gutted and cooked it, devouring it quickly. Standing upwards, I look at the group.
What have I become? I’m a pacifist, I never willingly hurt anyone… But here I am… I don’t belong here… I don’t belong anywhere…

Matt
I grin, watching as Aero’s mind collapses. Cackling, I step through a wavering hoop that blocked me from getting out. Pulling out a small syringe, I stab it into the next layer, and sit back and watch as the hoops turn red, illuminating me in a glow. Smiling with glee, I jump through the final layer and pull Aero’s mind back into itself, temporarily taking control of his body.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex shoots the zombie next to Abbey straight in the head with his pistol. “How do you propose we take out Mr. Texas Chainsaw Massacre over there?” He asks.

Flag Post

The zombie leaps off her and lunges for James

Flag Post

Damian
(shoves James away and takes his place, shoving the sword straight into the zombie’s stomach and holding it up with the sword) I would rather die than see James die; I am a freak of nature, made to kill. I do not deserve my life…

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey lays back breathing heavily
James ‘’Whoa!’’ James ducks his head and gets his bow ‘’Die!’’ he fires an arrow at the zombie with the chainsaws

Flag Post

Alex West Alex gets behind the zombie with the chainsaws and hits the zombie’s arm with his crowbar, attempting to make the zombie drop the chainsaw.

Flag Post

The zombie holds the chainsaw blades to James neck.

Flag Post

James James stares at the zombie ‘’Go on then, kill me!’’ he gets an arrow ready behind his back. Ready to stab the zombie with it.
Abbey Abbey breathes even harder and holds her chest

Flag Post

Anyway, shooting electricity causes me to lose health/get weaker. And if I do get to become one with the electricity-shooting arm, Kold will be stronger than me.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Alright, enough is enough.”

I come up from behind the zombie and take one good swing with the sword. His head comes off instantly, and the lifeless body drops to the ground. The chainsaws don’t continue to run for that much longer either.

“Everybody good?”