Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 54 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Seth snores

Flag Post

Damian
(i hate rogers internet service… plz dont ask)
(wakes up from a pleasant sleep) hey, what’s going on guys?

Flag Post

Kold

I’ve carried the body away but kept an ear open for the loud roars that got close. Something probably wanted to play even though I am still a bit wounded. I stayed in place, not making much noise so I could hear it better

Flag Post

[I made a sign-up! CALEB PLZ ACCEPT ME Meanwhile I’ll make a post. If you refuse my character I’m just going to delete this.]

Mary
Mary sees an island in the distance. She rowed faster, and the waves carried her too far into the beach for her to row anymore. Well that was a big fail… [Thoughts in ITALICS] She went on shore (not that she wasn’t already on shore) and looked for survivors. None in sight. Well, I’m just going to go further inland… Which was exactly what she did. There was a soft roar in the background. It got softer and softer as she headed further inland, deluding her into believing it came from the sea. But since it came from the sea, SHE THOUGHT that it was coming from a water creature which couldn’t get on shore. [I need more info to go further. What stands between me and you guys?]

Flag Post

Emilie

Not again…

I quickly get dressed, borrowing someone else’s shirt for the time being. As soon as I step outside, I head off in the direction of the roar. Letting Kold handle this fight by himself in the condition he was in was a terrible idea, needless to say it was selfish on my behalf.

I’m pretty far out of sight from the camp when I notice a body laying still on the ground. My curiosity got the better of me, and I couldn’t help but approach him and check for any sign of life.

“Hey, are you alright?” I lightly shake him, not wanting to frighten the man.

Flag Post

Damian
(Follows behind Emilie, sword in hand) Be careful; you never know who might be infected these days… (eyes the man quite cautiously)

Flag Post

Carlos
I feel a light nudging against my body, I feel the sand against my face, and the waves are crashing in the distance and I hear a voice asking if I am okay. “Huh? Where am I? Puerto Rico? Do you have water? Food? Anything? Please, I beg of you.”

Flag Post

Emilie

“You’ll be okay now, we’ve got a camp set up with everything you need. Can you stand on your own or do you need help?”

I motion for Damian to put his sword away.

Flag Post

Damian
(frowns slightly and puts sword away, and offers a bottle of water to the guy) I also have some dry noodles if you are hungry…

Flag Post

Carlos
I try to stand up, but fall down after a couple of seconds. “I guess not.”

Flag Post

Damian
(stands beside Carlos, wrapping my arm around his back and supporting him up) Emilie, get the other side plz…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Come on, let’s take you to the rest of the group.” I let the man use my shoulder for support as we walk off in the direction of the beach.

Once we’re back in the campsite, I immediately grab some food we had laying around and offer it to him, noticing the fact that he had already downed the entire bottle of water Damian had offered earlier.

Flag Post

Carlos
Slowly I eat the food in order to avoid injuring myself by rapidly expanding my stomach. “Thank you, thank you all. I am Carlos Rexjac, mind if I know your identity?”

Flag Post

Damian
I am Damian Shadow, from the semi-famous family of Shadow. I was more of the family rebel; and ended up in jail cuz of this freaky sword. Long story, so little time to tell it…

Flag Post

[Time for bed now, I’ll be back tomorrow.]

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey gently shoves Seth ‘’Wake up…’’ As she does this she see’s a new guy in camp ‘’Is he okay?’’

Flag Post

Kold

I begin using my power with Emilie sending my thoughts her way.

Hey, what is that noise? If it’s another one of those tough infected that I had fought, then I’d best prepare for it because it won’t be pretty.

I remove the spiked gauntlet from the deceased infected’s hand and put it on my free left. It’s slightly comfortable but I shouldn’t complain about getting another weapon.

Flag Post

Emilie

I’ve no idea… I went into the jungle to look for you because I assumed you were already fighting it, but I found a man who was unconscious not too far from here. I’m not letting you confront whatever that thing is alone, so let me know whenever you want to move out.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I hope he is okay’’ Abbey hears the roar again ‘’Does anyone know what that is?’’

Flag Post

Kold

You’re stubborn when it comes to me running off to fight alone. It’s a good quality to have because it keeps me in check to a degree. Bring the guy to camp and then we can check out the noise for ourselves. I was just disposing of the previous guy I fought. I took his gauntlet as well since he had no more use for it.

Flag Post

Aero
I appear.
“Sorry for my brief absence, everyone!”

Flag Post

[Damn, Lost is f*cking amazing.]

Emilie

“Abbey, stay with him for now, we’re going to find out what that is.”

I walk past the tents, acknowledging Aero who had just returned from who knows where.

“You know, it’s going to take a while for me to get used to calling you Gerald,” I say when I spot him, “Even in my thoughts I still refer to you as Kold.”

Flag Post

Kold

…Ah, there you are, Emilie. I got me a new weapon. Well? You ready to see what made that noise?…

I point northeast.

…I’m sure it came from that direction…

Flag Post

Emilie

“I’m sure your new weapon will protect you from some of the danger that seems to follow you around so much. Lead the way, Captain.”

Flag Post

(I watched Lost today too)
Abbey "Okay be careful…’’ Abbey looks for Alex within sight of the camp…