Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 57 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Alex West Alex helps her up. “I’ll get you a blanket.” Alex fetches Abbey a blanket and hands it to her, his hand still has blood on it.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I need to sleep…’’ Abbey goes to sleep in her tent with the blanket ‘’I will get changed again tomorrow…’’
(gtg now)

Flag Post

Alex West Alex cleans up his blood and bandages his wounds.

Flag Post

(Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack)

Leonard Is watching Alex and Abbey anonymously from behind some anonymous bushes.

Flag Post

Emilie

We continue down our path for a little while longer, and after walking through some bushes, we were finally met with the infected. He stood at approximately 10 feet tall, but his most prominent feature was his wide shoulders and chest.

Christ, that’s one big fucker.

I stand completely still, afraid to be spotted. The infected had his back turned to us, so we had a few moments to plan whatever attack we could come up with.

Time to put our thinking caps on, Gerry. What do you suppose we do?

Flag Post

Kold

Gerry? That’s a first…Let’s see.

I inspect the infected up and down.

Big chest…wide shoulders…more muscle up top rather than in the legs. My guess is that the legs would be his vice. With all that muscle, he’s quite topheavy. If he loses his balance, he will likely stumble…possibly even fall down. That’s our chance. This form has me at around seven, almost eight feet in height with enough muscle to probably sustain his attacks and deliver some punishment of my own.

Flag Post

Emilie

Alright… I’ll shoot some spikes at his legs, then when he’s distracted, you make your move. I’ll help you bring him down whenever I see an opportunity to strike, but I won’t get in your way just to get a hit. I’m sure this’ll work, so are you ready?

Flag Post

Kold

That will be the opener right there. Regardless of whether I get that strike in, after that, you will be getting more precise strikes in while I get him down.

Flag Post

Emilie

Sounds like we have a pretty solid plan… Bonne chance.

After giving Gerry a quick nod, I slowly breathe in and out and take aim. Two spikes fly out of the palm of my hands and dig into the infected’s left thigh, making him cry out with a roar.

“Gerry, now!”

Flag Post

Kold

I change my arm into the morning star and hurl it at the unharmed leg with a horizontal swing. The spiked ball doesn’t hit until after it wraps around the infected’s shin.

…Now for the next part. You’re grounded, creature of death!…

I give a hard pull, sending it to the ground. Retracting the spiked ball and chain back to my arm, I bring my arm back and then up and forward, sending the ball up, out and then downward with force to the ribs. I retract it again and change it to a claw arm.

Flag Post

Emilie

Since the infected has fallen down, I run closer to him and send three spikes his way. Only two manage to make it, but they hit his head which was my intended target. Once I’m close enough to him, I take a dive and push two spikes on the backside of his neck, quickly getting up and running out of the way in time to avoid the heavy arm coming down.

I’m safely out of his reach, but that last stunt left me somewhat breathless and I rest my hands on my knees.

Flag Post

Kold

As I’m about to dig my drill arm into it, it grabs me by my arm and tosses me aside. I get up from the toss and grapple with the infected until it’s on one knee. I punch it in the temple to knock it down and rev the drills at full torque.

Now for the coup de gras on this beast.

I send the drills into the infected’s chest and break the rib cage.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey wakes up and gets changed into her clothes. She walks towards Alex ‘’Are you okay?’’

Flag Post

Alex West
“I’m ok, my hands healing now. What about you Abbey?”

Flag Post

Emilie

After I’ve regained some of my strength, I rush over to the infected and push two spikes into his right hand, pinning it to the ground. In turn, he reacts by grabbing my neck with a tight grip.

Gerry, I may need your help here.

With surprising strength, he tosses me to the side. My back hits a tree, the impact making me curse at the sudden pain.

“Goddammit! The bastard may as well have broken my spine.”

Flag Post

Kold

…Emilie! Shit…

Enraged, I put my leather mouth cover on. It melds to my skin. I feel empowered after the melding process.

Hold on, sweetie. I’ll take good care of you after I drop this fucker.

I let out a loud, muffled roar as my drill arm becomes the claw. We grapple for a moment until I trip him up for a hard takedown. I dig my claw into his intestines as I pummel him with the spiked gauntlet. After a few moments, I close the claw to slice his intestines and get off him. He’s most certainly pissed and it shows as he gets up and bull rushes me to the ground.

Don’t interfere, Emilie. You’re hurt and I’m not willing to lose you this easily.

He starts stomping me for a bit until I grab his foot and kick out the other from under him. I get up and step back. He gets up as well. We’re both battered, bloody and bruised.

Flag Post

Emilie

Great, that bastard had rendered me useless in Gerry’s eyes. How was I supposed to help him now? That was the main reason why I had accompanied him on this little adventure after all; to make sure he wasn’t as badly injured as before.

Please be careful, that’s all I ask of you.

I try to get up, but my legs wouldn’t support me and I fall back down. It seemed the hit had done a more serious damage than I was expecting. Hopefully it wasn’t permanent, I wasn’t ready to be the helpless one of the group just yet.

Flag Post

Abbey ’’I’m sorry it is all my fault, Abbey holds his bandaged hand. I hope you are feeling better…’’

Flag Post

Kold

This is just another day at the office, babe. You did great so just rest.

One more grapple. This time, I kick out his left leg at the knee and sidestep. With him on his knees, I change my claw into the morning star and get behind him.

This is for him hurting you, Emilie.

I swing it around and let the ball swing aroung his neck. Afterwards, I push on his back with my foot and pull hard on the chain itself.

Flag Post

Emilie

I couldn’t help but smile. Gerry had just gained the upper hand, and in no time at all he would bring down the infected for good. We would have one less thing to worry about, at least for the time being.

Finish him off.

Flag Post

Kold

If you can crawl…come here. He hit you so I think you should have the honor of landing the killing strike. His rib cage is broken open. You should have a direct shot at his heart. Since he’s just an infected, he should die like a human would. He’s not a zombie that can live without a heart.

I keep my grip up, hoping Emilie can make it. If not, I will break this thing’s neck instead.

This one’s your kill, baby.

Flag Post

Emilie

I crawl over to the infected, mainly using my arms to do much of the work. Using him as support, I grip his heart and pierce it with a spike, finalizing his death. I let go of the hold I had, and immediately fall to the ground again.

“It’s over… we finally got him,” I say in between breaths, looking up at Gerry.

Flag Post

Kold

Wrong…You got him, babe. I just set him up for you.

I unwrap the chain and retract it. Afterwards, I change it to a claw arm and pick Emilie up to carry her, princess style.

You did great, Emilie. You really did. I’m glad to have you as my ally.

Flag Post

Emilie

Don’t be so modest, you’re giving me more credit than I’m worth.

Our small victory called for a celebration, but I didn’t feel like smiling much. The thought that I’d be permanently paralyzed scared me senseless, making it hard to picture myself in such state.

Do you think I’ll get better in time, just like you?

Flag Post

Kold

You have as much worth as I do, Emilie. You’re faster than me and I’m physically stronger than you. You’ll get better…I know you will. You’d have an easier time evading attacks due to your size. Me being taller and slower, I’m forced to block or take a hit.

I reach camp with Emilie and continue.

You’ll be fine after a while. After that, we can start training you.