Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 58 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Emilie

Thanks, you really know how to lift a girl’s spirits.

In order to avoid being bombarded with questions, I ask Gerry to drop me off in the tent. It’s not that I disliked the people in the group in any way, but right now I didn’t feel like answering a bunch of questions. I’m slowly settled onto the sleeping bag, and I couldn’t have been more thankful to be back ‘home’.

Flag Post

Kold

Well…I’m good with some women. You’re no exception.

I drop Emilie off in her tent and head off.

Rest for now. I’m going to wash off again.

Flag Post

Abbey While Abbey is waiting for Alex to wake up she looks at Emilie and then Kold ‘’So it’s dead then?’’

Flag Post

Well stay with me: James died because he turned evil, the doctor is still alive and we are in a forest just off a beach on an island off Puerto Rico

What island. It may have a skeletal thane on it if I start playing again.

Flag Post

Kold

I rip my leather mouth cover off to speak to Abbey.

…Yeah…it’s dead. Do me a favor and don’t bother Emilie with questions and the like. It was more of a request from her to me so I’m going the extra mile to make sure she doesn’t get hit with a bunch of questions. Make sure West knows not to bother her with questions either. She’s sleeping right now so I’m going to wash my wounds…

Flag Post

Carlos
The man I tried to talk to is either ignoring me or asleep. Thankfully I gather enough strength to leave my tent and talk to someone. I kind of want to think by the beach for a bit. I go out onto a rocky outcropping overlooking the ocean. My body, busy with twiddling with my revolver allows my mind to roam free and think of all that has occurred.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Oh okay, I hope nothing bad happened…’’
@RandomTurtle An island near Puerto Rico

Flag Post

Kold

…Don’t worry about it. It’s my responsibility to make sure she’s okay. Where’s West?…

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’He is sleeping, we got attacked by sharks earlier when we went out swimming…’’ Abbey gets up and heads for her tent ‘’I hope Alex wakes up soon…’’

Flag Post

Kold

After Abbey left, I headed for the beach to wash off…and possibly see what this whole shark ordeal was all about. I stayed in shallow water for my own safety and washed off the blood on me. I took care of the wounds on me as well and just sat in the water to see these sharks for myself.

I’ve got to try and stop thinking of Emilie like that. I can’t really help it though. She’s grown on me like vines on a trellis in Spain’s vineyard. When she got injured from that infected, I grew pissed for that. It’s like I care about her more than I care about myself. She needs to stop thinking she’s worth less credit than I give her. She’s quite valuable.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey goes to her tent and pulls out an art set and an A3 sheet of paper. She then walks up to the beach and rests on a rock painting the ocean while reflecting on the past events…

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex wakes up. “Its not your fault Abbey.”

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’It was though…’’ Abbey continues to draw

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex sits up. “It wasn’t. Don’t say what isn’t true.” Before Abbey has a chance to speak Alex hugs her. “It wasn’t your fault.”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey sits there motionless ‘’You know how I feel when these things happen…Emilie is hurt as well…’’

Flag Post

Alex West
“Are you saying you feel like Emilie’s injury was your fault?” Alex asks her.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I act like a baby too much, I should have went with them…’’

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex remembers something. “Hold on a second Abbey.” Alex comes back a few minutes later holding Jame’s old bow, along with a couple of arrows. “If you want next time someone goes hunting you can use these and come along with them.”

Flag Post

Kold

With all the blood washed off and my wounds cleaned, I can start practicing combat tactics, alternating between claw, drills and morning star attacks. I must become more adept at combat…I must be the strongest these guys have got.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey looks at the bow ‘’I haven’t used a bow for weeks…‘’ Abbey gets up ’’I’m going for a walk…’’ she takes off her shoes and walks down the beach

Flag Post

Alex West
“May I come with you?” Alex grabs his crowbar just in case. As well as carries Abbey’s bow and arrows.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Sure…’’ Abbey walks along the beach

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex hands Abbey the bow and arrows while walking with her. “If you want I can maybe look for some cans or something so you can practice. Since you’re rusty anyways.”

Flag Post

Emilie

I suddenly wake up, startled for some reason. It hadn’t been more than 10 minutes since I fell asleep, but trying to get some rest these days seemed more impossible than ever before.

My stomach rumbled, and I sat up to take a look at whatever food was readily available in the tent.

“Great, absolutely nothing to eat,” I whisper, realizing we had nothing stored.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey hears zombies in the forest ‘’What was that Alex?’’