Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 81 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Kold

Cheeky, little woman…taunting your teacher in the middle of a lesson while at the boundary line. Time for punishment.

I leave the extended ball and chain out where it’s laying and stride forward to grab Abbey and toss her further in bounds.

Flag Post

[I can’t evade forever. Right after your next move, you can confirm a hit on me.

Emilie

No you don’t!

As he’s threateningly hurrying over to me, I quickly pick up enough speed myself to slide under and between his legs, coming up on the other side with a triumphant smile.

Flag Post

(I will post in about an hour)

Flag Post

Kold

Clever tactic, girl. But I’m still a man of my word. You will be punished for taunting your teacher.

I retract the chain and the ball and break out the claw again. With her back turned, making the grab should be easier. I extend the claw to her leg and pull for the trip. When she’s down, I walk over, kneel next to her and give her one good slap right on her rear before getting up and stepping back.

Punishment served, pupil. Don’t make me do it again.

Flag Post

Emilie

I claw the ground in frustration before getting up to face him.

I guess I shouldn’t have celebrated too early. Are we done for now or is there more?

Taking note of my escape routes, I slowly step away from him, considering the fact that he might attack without notice.

Flag Post

Kold

It was not a matter of celebrating too early. You taunted me. I had to spank you for being bad.

I walk to Emilie and pick her up over my shoulder with the regular hand.

We’re good for now. You did alright but you gotta remember two things. First, always stay alert to the situation with your guard up because you never know when someone will strike or from where until they actually do. Second…

I give her one quick smack to her butt again before resuming the walk back to camp.

…Don’t test your teacher too much. You know how bad he can get in a certain context.

Flag Post

Emilie

Don’t worry, I learned my lesson. I can’t promise not to tease you in the future though, especially if the punishment remains the same.

With that said, I suddenly remember a little fact.

Oh, and yes, my birthday is tomorrow. I’ll finally be 21, although it doesn’t really make a difference under these circumstances.

Flag Post

[I`m back, What has happened?.]

Flag Post

Kold

Big party for you, then…I wonder how you and I should celebrate. If this infection hadn’t interfered with me, I could have easily thought of a way to celebrate.

Flag Post

Emilie

Hm… I know exactly what you mean. I must admit though, I’ve never been intimately involved with someone, not to that extent anyway. I never had an issue turning down such advances in previous relationships, but ever since the apocalypse, I wish I would have explored my options a bit more. That’s the main reason why I really hope there’s a cure for this mutation…

Flag Post

Kold

You mean you’re still…

I get closer to camp and set Emilie to her feet.

It’s fine by me. If there’s some way to reverse our infection then we could give it a shot.

Flag Post

Abbey Performs CPR “Don’t give up on me…”
James Walks back to camp “Hello!”

Flag Post

Emilie

Yeah, it’s embarrassing for me, to a certain extent. I’m hoping you could break the curse and show me just exactly what the fuss is all about.

As we approach camp, I notice Abbey performing CPR on who appeared to be Nicholas. Leonard must have been involved in this one…

I rush to their side, demanding answers as to what had happened.

Flag Post

Alex West
“Nicholas passed out when trying to save Abbey from James.”

Flag Post

Abbey Cries “It’s all my fault…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Its not your fault Abbey. If anything its mine. I was powerless to save you.”

Flag Post

Abbey “If I didn’t act like a baby and let James take advantage of me, this would never have happened…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“He’s stronger then he looks Abbey. I don’t think it was your fault at all. It was mine. It was my duty to protect you and I failed. I’m sorry.”

Flag Post

Aubrey I wake up from a nap, “Why am i always so tired all of a sudden?.”

Flag Post

James “Why are you talking about me like that? What happened?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Is this to me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Is this to me?

Yes, while he was waiting for Kold or Emilie to respond to him

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Is this to me?

Yes, while he was waiting for Kold or Emilie to respond to him

I know this is going to be stupid to ask, but can you rephrase the question. I don’t understand what you’re exactly asking.

Flag Post

Kold

I see Abbey and West. I see an out cold Nick on the ground. West mentions that Nick tried to save Abbey from James. I show up behind West.

…So…he’s still alive…

I change my claw into the triple drill, put my normal hand on his left shoulder and hold the drill arm in front of him, spinning them at half torque.

…Well, officer…where is he? These drills have some unfinished business with his innards…

Flag Post

James “Why are you saying things about me when I haven’t been around for a few weeks. I only went to visit my parents…”
(That better? :D)