Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 94 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Alex West
“First off, I didn’t know Abbey was inside that house. Secondly I’d vouch for you as being friendly. So long as you actually mean it that is.”

Flag Post

Anna ‘’Well, at least someone likes me…’’ Looks at everyone

Flag Post

Alex West
“So what do you say? No more hostilities?” Alex hopes she agrees.

Flag Post

Anna ‘’Fine…’’ Anna walks away
Abbey Waits for Emilie but follows her back spying. She see’s Alex and Anna ‘’No Alex…’’ she covers her mouth hoping no-one heard her…

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex thinks to himself. I hope she’s not just saying that. I can’t tell if she really cares or not.

Flag Post

Emilie

“I hope you don’t believe her, Alex.”

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex turns to see Emilie and Abbey behind him. “Oh hi Emilie and Abbey. How are you both doing? Also I can’t say for certain if she is truly lying or telling the truth. Don’t worry, I’ll be careful around her. Don’t you worry.” Says Alex while he walks towards them.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey breathes a sigh of relief and heads back to where Emilie was training her. Suddenly, Slender Anna grabs her neck and knocks her out with her gun
Anna Drags Abbey into the woods to where Emilie and her was and ties Abbey’s hands together and puts a gag on her. She then stands her on a log and puts a noose around her neck which is attached to a tree branch. Anna hides waiting for Emilie to come back, ready to hang Abbey in front of her…

(I was ninja’d fuuu)

Flag Post

Kold

Most of my attention was on West, Nick and Emi when Abbey went missing.

Hey, Emi…can you keep an eye on James? I’m going to look for Abbey.

She wouldn’t run off by herself. That would not be like her normal behavior. I look around the beach and notice a small set of drag marks leading to the edge of the woods. I decide to investigate.

Hmmm, sand on the grass near a set of drag marks and footprints. I think I’ve got this shit down now.

I ready my claw and walk through the woods to an opening after five minutes.

…So…this is your game…play everyone for fools while you continue your constantly failing revenge hit. I’m sorry to say that it will fail again, Anna…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Hey James, do you want some food?” I ask, trying to distract him from what may be going on in the woods. “We can have some shark kabobs.”

Flag Post

Alex West
Before James has a chance to answer Alex raises his hand. “I’d like some if that’s alright.”

Flag Post

(Is the time coming?)

Flag Post

James “Thanks! Where’s Anna and Abbey?”
Abbey Squirms on her gag and tries to escape the rope to no avail…
Anna “You see Kold, Abbey deserves to die…” Anna puts her foot on the log “All I need to do is push this away and Abbey will get the hanging she deserves…”

Flag Post

Kold

Emi…make sure West doesn’t look for Abbey either. The sight won’t be pretty.

…You’re quite funny, Anna. So funny…I’ll tell you what. Go ahead. Push the log away…

I hold my regular hand out.

…Go ahead but beforehand, tell me about the reasoning behind the revenge hit? Was it because of the stabbing?…

Flag Post

Anna “What a clever boy…” Removes Abbeys gag “Any last words?”
Abbey “Please…” Abbey cries
Anna Pushes away the log

(Gtg, you may kill Anna if you wish…)

Flag Post

Kold

…Clever indeed, Anna…

I watch the rope struggle a bit. I have about thirty seconds to react. I extend my claw to the top of the rope to cut it so Abbey falls to the ground. Afterwards, I smack Anna to the ground and bust one of her legs.

…You know…out of four weapons that I can use in this arm, there is one I have yet to try out…

I switch my claw arm to the cross-arm and hold it to the sky. Bolts of white lightning can be seen converging at one point in the woods.

…This is the instrument of God that will cast proper judgment upon you. In the name of the lord…

The lightning stops converging and instead, several sporadic flickers of white light illuminate my location. I point the weapon at Anna, charge it up and shout four words…

THY WILL BE DONE!!!…

The weapon activates, discharging multiple bolts of electricity into Anna for three seconds before she dissipates. Emi and the others probably heard those last words of mine and probably also saw the white light flickering. After everything dies down, I pick up the unconscious abbey and carry her back to camp. My cross is still revealing a short bolt that surges through it from time to time.

I will assume you saw all that light in the woods, right, Emi?

Flag Post

Emilie

“I’m sure they both went their own ways to cool off for a bit. Alex, I may need your help cutting up the meat, Kold didn’t finish it all.”

It was obvious what was going on in the woods, and I couldn’t stop either one of the guys from turning around.

So much for helping as a distraction…

Flag Post

Kold

The weapon was more powerful than expected because the attack can be charged apparently…James will just have to take his wife’s shocking demise in stride. I’m making my way back to camp with Abbey.

I reach camp and set Abbey inside one of the tents before walking to West, James, Emi and Nick.

…Don’t worry…she’s just unconscious…

Flag Post

Nicholas

I turn around and saw Kold carrying Abbey.

“Hey, Kold. What happened since I fell asleep, exactly?” My eyes darted to his wrist, lightning surging through the weapon attached to it. “Nice weapon you got there.”

Flag Post

James Feels a sudden pain in his heart “Woah, what was that?”
Abbey Unconcious
Anna Dead

(Back in 8 hours)

Flag Post

Kold

…I call it the Lightning Cross, Nick. Just tried it out for the first time. The attack can be charged with more electricity for multiple targets or one target for huge damage…

Anna tried to lynch Abbey. The little lady’s just unconscious because Anna doesn’t know how to properly tie a noose. When you hang someone, the rope is supposed to snap the victim’s neck, instantly killing them. This was a slipshod noose that instead closed her air passage, rendering her unconscious.

…Sorry about not preparing the shark…It’s gutted already. It just needs to be sliced and then the bones need to removed from all the meat…

Flag Post

[I think we should appoint a temporary GM and a second-in-command since caleb hasn’t been on, and I doubt he’ll return any time soon, same with ajx. If they don’t post anymore, then those temporary positions will become permanent.]

Emilie

Well, Anna’s gone and that’s all that matters. Oh, and don’t worry about the shark, I was only trying to keep them busy with small talk.

Flag Post

(Not a bad idea…who should we nominate though?)

Kold

You’re fuckin’ right she’s gone. I fried her good. There is no trace of her left so let’s go back to enjoying life, lover.

I begin slicing the shark into sashimi portions.

…Everyone start removing the bones from the sliced portions, please…

Flag Post

[Those who are on here a lot, and have some imagination…like ourselves. Of course, this is open for debate.]

Emilie

Poor sharks, they’re gonna go extinct. I crack a smile to let him know I was joking and grab some portions to start the deboning process.

Flag Post

Kold

Don’t worry, babe…I’m picking them off one at a time. You seem to like helping me prepare a meal.