Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 95 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Emilie

Well, I get to be with you, and learn how to cut up this bad boy into edible pieces. It’s a win-win if you ask me.

Flag Post

Kold

As long as you don’t cut me into edible pieces, we’re good. You would need a blade however. I could just use each of the five nails on my claw hand as a knife as well as spit roasts.

I chuckle to myself a bit.

Besides, you’re smaller than me. I could just eat you up, so to speak.

Flag Post

Emilie

Just make sure to put some sauce on me before taking a bite, I may taste a bit on the bland side compared to you.

It was fun to mess around with someone who had a twisted mind like mine, I didn’t have to worry about their reaction to the joke.

Flag Post

Kold

Compared to me? You’ve tasted me before?

Flag Post

Emilie

I’m assuming hispanic people have that latin flavor everyone’s always talking about, am I right?

Flag Post

Kold

Well…you’ll just have to try for yourself, love now won’t you?

Flag Post

Emilie

After I’m done with my sous chef duties, I go into the ocean to wash my hands, then come back with a smirk on my face.

Oh trust me, I’ve been waiting to have a taste for some time now.

Flag Post

Kold

I place the sashimi shark on my nails and hold them over the fire.

You’re bad…you know that? Come and sit with me while these cook.

Flag Post

Emilie

Being a little bad never hurt anyone.

I walk over and sit next to Gerry, watching the shark cook.

Of course, we have to wait to prove actions speak louder than words.

Flag Post

Damian
(emerges from the woods, wild eyed) I killed them.. A whole lot of them… (grins wildly) I thought I would be free… but no… You wanna know why?!? Huh?!?

Flag Post

Kold

Yeah, you’re right. I have to admit…the lightning cross will be useful though it did take a lot out of me with one charged attack. Do I get some TLC for rescuing Abbey and killing Anna?

Damian appears.

Hold that thought, babe.

…Not now, Damian. I’m cooking. Wait until I’m finished with this food…

Flag Post

(wow, this is an unexpected reaction, but i’ll do my best to play Damian accordingly)

Damian
You want me to wait? I can’t wait.. No, I must do it now! (takes out sword, raising it above his head with both hands on the hilt)

Flag Post

Kold

I stand up and walk to one of the tents, placing the sashimi shark onto a cloth. I walk out and clench a fist with the blessed spiked gauntlet.

…Looks like it’s your turn for a beating, Canuck…

Hopefully that slur would make him a bit reckless.

(That slur was used strictly to stay in character. In no way does it reflect the views of Kold’s Narrator.)

Flag Post

Damian
I spent all night thinking over the swords last words, wandering among those trees, that dank darkness… Kill my enemy, kill my WORST enemy… DO YOU KNOW WHO MY WORST ENEMY IS KOLD?!? HUH, DO YOU?!? CUZ I KNOW! (eye twitches violently, laughing manically)

Flag Post

Kold

…Trust me, I know all too well. Now quit yapping and come with me if you want to die on your own sword so badly. I still have plenty of serial killer in me…

I walk to the beach, far from camp my claw hand is gripping for action.

Flag Post

Damian
(chuckles) That’s sweet of you Kold, but no. My death has got to be of my own hand… I’m sorry Emilie, but I must leave… (swings sword downward at his stomach, but as the sword would penetrate his flesh, it disappears, leaving Damian wide-eyed and surprised)

Flag Post

Kold

…Welcome back, Damian. Looks like I don’t need to beat you after all…

I walk back to camp and get the shark slices back on my claw hand for more roasting.

Self-impalement, leading to the death of his psychotic mindset. Hell of a way to commit seppuku, if you ask me, Emi.

Flag Post

Damian
(cries in joy) I’m-I’m free… (kneels, laughing) It feels so amazing! I can see everything now! (his eyes become slightly paler) I can see my family back home, my loving Canadian mother, my lil bro! Ha! So this is what being normal is like!

Flag Post

Kold

…Um, Damian? Congrats on being free from the sword and all but we’re in Puerto Rico and we’re not on the main island either so planes are out of the question. Taking a boat all the way to Canada would also be fruitless as you’d run out of resources a good portion of the way there. The most we can do is survive and hope that there is a way to reverse the infection. I’ll assume that you need a new weapon to fight zombies and the infected. We will search town for something after we eat…

(Going to bed now since I’ve Federal, State and Local Laws class at 11:00 – 12:15.)

Flag Post

Damian
(eyes return to normal) Don’t worry, I still got my shotgun! I rarely used it, but seeing as my sword is gone… (takes out gun and inspects it) yep, still looks fine…

Flag Post

Kold

…That thing runs on shells, brother. You’ll need something for those times when you run out of ammo. That’s why I’m suggesting we look for a close-quarters melee weapon in town later. Instead of going with a blade though, why don’t we snag you a blunt weapon. It’s a superior tool against zombies. I might have an idea, now that I think about it…

Flag Post

Damian
Shells? I didnt know my shotgun was a turtle… Just kidding… Anyways, your idea sounds interesting, what is it?

Flag Post

James ’’Where’s Anna?‘’
Abbey Abbey wakes up laying next to the fire. She hears Kold, Emilie and Damian talking ’’H…hello?’’

Flag Post

Kold

…Well, since we’re finding you a blunt weapon to use in town after lunch, I figured we could make a modification to it. What if we took a regular wooden baseball bat and stuck nails through the end that strikes the zombies?…

Flag Post

Emilie

Some shark had already cooked, so I grabbed those pieces and began to eat. Damian was going on about killing zombies and returning back to Canada. I didn’t blame him though, I myself wish I was back home as well.