Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 96 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Kold

I hear Abbey waking up.

…Come on out, Abbey. Lunch is ready…

Who would want to go up to Canada anyway aside from Damian? It’s cold as fuck up there and some of the people have rather snobbish, uppity attitudes if they find out you are American. No thanks…I’m going to stick to warm weather as much as possible throughout the year.

Flag Post

Emilie

I’m not a fan of warmer climates, all that humidity that you can’t seem to escape from drives me insane. I always feel dirty—in a bad way.

Flag Post

Kold

Oh right…I forgot you’re used to cold climates. Whatever…If we end up somewhere cold, don’t expect me to be too thrilled about it. I’m not used to the cold like you are…but I’ll deal with it if we’re going to be together.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’What happened? I cant breathe as freely…’’ she says wearily
James ’’I’m getting worried, about Anna. She hasn’t returned yet…’’ James walks to them and sits by Emilie, Kold and Abbey

Flag Post

Emilie

The odds are in your favor though, I don’t foresee us getting out of here any time soon.

I put my portion of food down and get up, wiping my hands in the process.

I’m gonna go into town for a bit to look for fresh water, maybe some new clothes to change into. I won’t be long.

Flag Post

Kold

Alright babe. I’ll be here.

I hear James regarding his worry for Anna. Perhaps it’s time to break it to him.

…Hey, uh, James…I think you should know something. When Anna agreed to try and play nice, everything seemed all fine and dandy. That lasted only a couple second with me when I noticed something strange. Abbey was around for the conversation but then when I looked to check on her, she was missing. Since I’m not the kind of person to miss something completely off-kilter, I decided to check for anything regarding Abbey. I found a set of drag marks leading from the beach to the woods. The sand on the grass leading in was my trail to one thing…Abbey with a noose around her neck, tied to a branch with her standing on a log. Her mouth was gagged as well. Anna was right there with her with a foot ready to kick the log out from under her. I told Anna to kick the log because I knew I would rescue Abbey. I knew I would because Anna didn’t know how to properly tie a noose. A noose is supposed to break the lynch victim’s neck, instantly killing them. This noose just closed her airway, rendering her unconscious. If she were like that for 3 to 5 minutes, she would have faced brain damage since the brain needs oxygen. Any longer than that and eventually her heart would stop. I had cut Abbey’s rope to save her and prevented Anna from escaping by breaking her leg. I’m sorry James but I’m a man of my word…I killed her for trying to kill Abbey. It’s pointless to go looking for her. My new weapon, the Lightning Cross obliterated her because I charged it up too much…

I continue eating.

…I told you before that I would kill her if she acted up and she did. Being a man of my word, I followed through with my statement. At this point, I really don’t care if you hate me or not because you knew that what your wife was doing was wrong. Her decision after I said that I would kill her if she acted up was of her choosing…

Flag Post

James “I need some time alone…” Walks into the woods
Abbey Listens and sighs

Flag Post

Kold

…Abbey, you okay? I’m sorry you had to hear all of that but it’s a good thing you were unconscious when I killed Anna. I didn’t really want you seeing what I did to her…

Well…I broke the news to James finally. He just wandered into the woods by himself saying he wanted time alone. I’m not sure how Abbey feels on the matter.

Flag Post

Emilie

As I’m walking through the woods, I notice a berry bush off to my left, and after taking a closer look, I realized there was enough fruit here to last a while. But as much as I wanted to pick them, I couldn’t stop now. Water was more important, and also, a change of clothes wouldn’t hurt. Besides, the berries wouldn’t go anywhere, I could always come back with a few others to help me pick them…

He’s here too? Well, I haven’t ran into him, let’s just hope he doesn’t let his emotions get the best of him.

Flag Post

James Finds Anna’s ashes and carries them back through the woods where he see’s Emilie and walks straight past trying to hide his sadness…
Abbey “I still feel a bit dizzy but better than before I suppose…” Abbey looks around “Anna tried to hang me, what did I do wrong…”

Flag Post

Emilie

“James, hey, where are you going?” I ask him, suddenly aware of his presence.

Flag Post

Kold

I’m in the middle of consoling Abbey, Emi. Don’t mind me if I give her a hug.

…You did nothing wrong, Abbey…

I give Abbey a light hug and continue eating.

…She was just a evil woman…that’s all. You don’t have to worry about it anymore. You’re permanently safe from her now. Anyway, have some shark. I didn’t cook it so it could just sit there. Your life is going to get better, now, Abbey…

Flag Post

Abbey “Hopefully, it would be best for me and Alex if it would get better…” Eats some shark “Quite nice…”
James Stops and turns around with the ashes, his eyes red from crying “I…I’m just going to say goodbye…”

Flag Post

Emilie

Do what you need to do.

“Oh come on, stay with us. Look, I know it was hard for you to lose your wife, but at least Abbey is safe, and believe it or not she needs you.”

Flag Post

Kold

…Emi removed the bones after I gutted and sliced up the shark. You feel better now that you don’t have to worry about her anymore? I mean, I heard you were having nightmares frequently. Were they because of her?…

Flag Post

Abbey “She was in them…yes”
James Continues to walk to the beach “I’m going to scatter the ashes on the beach, we met on a beach”

Flag Post

Kold

…Well, those nightmares will now stop, I assume. West will eventually turn up so if you want to break the news to him, feel free…otherwise, I will though I think it would be better if you told him that Anna tried to hang you but that I rescued you and killed her….

Flag Post

Emilie

“Okay, hopefully you’ll find some sort of closure.”

I turn away from him, continuing down my path towards town.

Flag Post

Abbey “Okay, I will tell him…”
James After some time James finds the bay and puts some of the ashes in a grave he dug. He then put a wooden cross, which he made from branches, over the grave. After that he throws the rest of the ashes in the ocean and sits next to the grave crying…

Flag Post

Emilie

When I reached town, the first place I started to look for was the local store. Along the way, I encountered a few zombies and infected, but they were easily defeated. It took me nearly an hour to find the damn place, and after a tiring search, I finally came across it.

To my disappointment, the store was nearly empty. Aside from the three bottles of water that were magically left behind and some everyday household items, everything else was gone.

“Better than nothing I suppose.”

I grab the bottles and go next door to a building. The first apartment I go into somehow has clean clothes in my size. I grab as many items as possible that would fit in the backpack then head out again, this time making my way back to the others.

Flag Post

James After about an hour James walks back through the woods and gets killed by slender and heads towards camp. He then hears footsteps, and then Emilie ‘’Hi, Emilie…’’

Flag Post

Emilie

“Hey James, are you feeling better?”

Flag Post

James ‘’Not really, but you have to move on from these things I suppose…’’ James sighs ‘’What you got in that bag?’’

Flag Post

Damian
(after considering Kold’s suggestion for the longest time) Well, idk, I’m very inexperienced with killing zombies, so I wouldn’t know. (smiles innocently) Heck, I don’t remember how I even got here! Your name is Kold, correct?

Flag Post

Emilie

“Oh, just some clothes for myself and a couple of bottles of water.”