Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 98 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Damian
(shakes head and eyes return to normal) wow… I never did that before, I mean, I’ve always had an instinct about where things I wanted were, i mean that’s how I stole stuff effectively, but that was AMAZING!

Flag Post

Kold

…That’s good Damian. We still have to find the berry bush first but once we reach that building, let Emi and I clear the room so you can arm yourself with that bat…

Flag Post

Damian
Berry Bush? (eyes become pale) ummm, there’s alot of leaves… I think it might be deep into the woods, but other than that, I got squat. Stupid squirrels, blocking my vision! (waves hands in front of himself) GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!

Flag Post

[Sorry, I was watching a very intense game, we finally came out of that losing streak!]

Emilie

“It’s this way you guys, I was just here a while ago.” I lead them through a path, then up and over a hill.

“Voila, tons of fresh berries at our disposal.”

Flag Post

Kold

I look at the bush from behind Emi and then look at an area closer to me.

Nice and round…just how I like it. Just waiting to be grabbed again.

Flag Post

Damian
Yay for berries. Can I have my deadly baseball sword now? Í’m gonna call it the Homerun Killer. (grins)

Flag Post

Kold

…Patience, Damian. We’re in the middle of beautiful nature. Ah, sorry for the hippie moment…

Flag Post

Damian
Beautiful? I think a nice hunk of gold is far more impressive. Don’t get me wrong, I like berries in the morning, but I really love muy material goods. That includes killer baseball bats.

Flag Post

Emilie

“We’ll get there in due time Damian, don’t worry.”

Really, because you stopped me last time.

Flag Post

Damian
(sighs and eats berries) Had a girlfriend back home… (eyes become pale) looks like she moved on… blah…

Flag Post

Emilie

I try not to smile as his remark.

“There there, I’m sure there are plenty of available ladies back in Canada.”

Flag Post

Damian
(eyes return to normal) Yes, but they are all bitchy. God, especially the american women who come over. Always turning up their nose at canadians. Who do they think they are? (eats another berry)

Flag Post

Emilie

“I actually like Canadians, I don’t see what everyone else’s problem is. A good amount of Americans think they’re better than everyone else… Bunch of arrogant pricks if you ask me.”

I start picking berries and eat one every now and then.

Flag Post

Damian
(smiles gently) Well, I didnt mean you of course… I was talking about OTHER american women… I’m sorry if it sounded that way… You’re usually kind to me, I don’t doubt your sincere acceptance of others… Btw, what was I like while the sword had it’s influence on me? (plucks a few berries and puts them in his pocket)

Flag Post

Emilie

“I know, I just wanted to show my support… You and that sword, right. To be honest, I was a little scared of you. Not too along ago, you mentioned needing to ‘feed it’, and that it would require mutant blood to be fully satisfied. Well, given the fact that I’m a mutant, my concern grew.”

Flag Post

Damian

(chuckles) I may be a thief and a rebel of sorts, but I dont hurt people who are kind to me. Mutant or not. i’m sure even with the sword’s influence on me, that wouldnt have changed that. Plus, there are alot of infected around, why kill a beautiful woman when I can slay an ugly brain-eater? (taps the side of his head with one finger) Doesnt make sense to me… (breathes and looks into the sun rise, chewing on berries)

Flag Post

Emilie

“I’m glad you have a good head on your shoulders,” I reply with a smile.

I continue picking the berries until I’m sure they can’t fit in the bag anymore, then I grab some more to eat.

“Ready when you are.”

Flag Post

Damian
I was ready since we got here… (eyes go pale) Baseball bat, come to papa… (grins and returns to normal) Coming Kold? You’ve been unresponsive for a while there…. (pokes Kold’s arm gently)

Flag Post

[Need sleep, I’ll be back tomorrow.]

Emilie

“Pst, do not disturb the great giant, he’s being rather pensive at the moment,” I joke, picking up my bag and grabbing a few berries for the road.

Flag Post

(okay cya, this will be my last post for the night, cuz going to that town with one less person isnt too smart)

Damian
(nods knowingly and sits on the ground, slowly chewing berries and periodically viewing his bat as he waits for Kold’s response)

Flag Post

(I’ve actually been studying and playing Forza 2. Proto Motors, ftw.)

Kold

…Let’s move. That bat is waiting…

Damian’s here…I can’t grab it.

We continue on to the town. Same look as ever here.

…Building with no windows, huh? This must be the one. It looks a bit ramshackle but whatever. You also said there were zed inside. Fine then…

I get the morning star ready and fling it at the door, busting it in. I step inside, roaring as I get the claw ready to slice one to pieces and punch the head of another off its shoulders. My claw grabs a third one and crushes the skull like a gorilla crushing an apple with one hand. I punch a hole in the wall and peer outside to Damian and Emi.

…You guys can come in now…

(Now bed…)

Flag Post

(ok THIS will be my last post, couldnt resist)
Damian
(rushes towards his bat like a kid to his favorite candy and holds it up) I’m naming you the Homerun Killer! (the bat glows faintly for a second then returns to normal, Damian grinning like a mad man) Let’s find that blade now… I wonder what happened to that sword, it would be perfect… (his sword appears in his other hand) Ah! There we go, let’s make ourselves an awesome weapon!

Flag Post

[No one volunteers for the position?]

Emilie

“See? I told ya you’d get your weapon.”

I look over at Gerry.

I better not get any of these excuses in the future.

Flag Post

Kold

What should I say then? Should the gentle giant just act and then say nothing after?

Flag Post

Emilie

Like roleplaying? That sounds like it would be a lot of fun.