Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 99 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

Kold

Aren’t people already playing as us though? Now we’re gonna play roles when our roles are being played as we speak? RPception.

Really now…what’s your role?

Flag Post

Emilie

It depends… Would you like to ravage a helpless girl in the middle of nowhere, or do you prefer playing a more submissive part?

Flag Post

Kold

Isn’t Abbey the helpless one though? Just kidding…Let’s see…I am the giant after all. I’d normally say I should be the dominant one due to my stature and the fact that I have five weapons in total, if you include my gauntlet but a small woman commanding and disciplining her protective giant as if he were her pet is kinda fun as well. I’ll leave that to you though.

Flag Post

Emilie

I think you better take the lead on this one, given my lack of… experience.

Flag Post

Kold

This might be too perverted but…I will train you well. Now…come here and stand in front of me.

Flag Post

Emilie

Uh, babe, you do realize that Damian’s still around, right?

Even though I was contradicting myself, I walked over to stand in front of Gerry.

Flag Post

Kold

He can’t hear thoughts. He doesn’t carry our infection. Besides, this is a light example of what is entailed with the dominant and submissive roles. Just telling you to come to me is me commanding you like a proper dominant figure. Your obedience makes you a good submissive partner.

Flag Post

Emilie

Already giving me clear instructions on how it’s done, very clever of you.

I look behind me to make sure that Damian isn’t paying attention to us, then I run a finger down Gerry’s abdomen.

Now all we need is the practical portion.

Flag Post

James Sits there and communicates with Emilie and Kold
I can talk like this, and I can also hear you two talking

Flag Post

Kold

That’s right, babe. For now though, we should continue finding the items necessary for Damian’s weapon. Next is a chef’s knife. Any kitchen would have one but the sharpest are usually kept in restaurants as chefs give them a daily sharpening. So, we should get moving.

I grab Emi’s breast once and walk out the door.

That’s something for the road.

I hear James, oddly enough.

Shit, I forgot you have our infection as well. Emi, we’re not safe anymore since James can easily listen in.

Flag Post

James Indeed, and I have heard everything between you two…

Flag Post

Emilie

Well, isn’t this awkward.

I couldn’t help but laugh a little as I walked outside.

Flag Post

James Notices he and Abbey are the only people awake at the camp and walks to Emilie tent and steals her belongings. He then puts them in Abbeys tent and uses Abbeys shoes that she left at her tent to make footprints from Emilie’s to Abbey’s tent. After that he chuckles, puts Abbey’s shoes back and wipes his footprints leaving only Abbey’s fake ones…

You love each other then…

Flag Post

Kold

Tell me about it. I thought everything was fine but I had completely forgotten about infecting James some time ago. I guess not even telepathy is sacred. I’m just going to….look for the rest of the stuff that Damian needs now. Sorry about that, James. I kind of wish we could figure out a way to close off certain thoughts…you know…sort of like a communications radio has different channels to speak to different people and one channel to speak to everyone at once. Perhaps the three of us need to learn how to do that so this doesn’t happen again.

I stop for a moment and hear James’ next thought.

Yeah…we do. That doesn’t mean you can just go and try to get between us out of revenge against me. I had to save Abbey. My actions were out of necessity, in turn.

Flag Post

James Emilie, why is all of your stuff in Abbeys tent? Thief! I’m going to make her pay for this!

Flag Post

Kold

What did I just say, James!? Harm her and I’ll make sure you end up just like Anna.

Flag Post

James Your the one who says traitors should be punished, wait you like Abbey!

Flag Post

Emilie

Come on James, you’re not going to fool me that easily. Return my belongings back to my tent and I’ll forgive you this time.

Flag Post

James Well Emilie, who has flowers on their footprints here?

Flag Post

Kold

Be careful with how you think, James. I did say traitors should be punished. I only like Abbey as a friend and am very dedicated to Emi. Now as for Abbey supposedly stealing Emi’s stuff, you and her are the only two there and since I know Abbey well enough to understand that she wouldn’t do anything sneaky or underhanded, I can only go with the assumption that you had something to do with it and you’re just pinning the blame on Abbey so that you have an excuse to punish her. There’s also the fact that you are or were a SKULL operative just as Anna was, which places heavier suspicion on you. You sat back when Anna was messing with Abbey which indicates that you hate Abbey as well…probably for stabbing Anna. Since we aren’t there and since we know about you well enough, I think it’s safe to assume that you forged evidence in our absence. Anna tried to kill Abbey but failed. Now, I believe you are going to try to finish what Anna started.

Flag Post

Emilie

Or maybe you planted such evidence there to blame it on your sister. Either way, you’ve lost all my trust.

Flag Post

James Im sorry, she will be punished…Over and out… James looks at Abbey and grins

Flag Post

Kold

I hold a hand to Abbey and shake my head before pointing to myself. I then run into the woods, knocking trees down in the process. My arm becomes the morning star. In a couple minutes, with plenty of natural destruction in my wake, I toss the morning star’s spiked ball from the woods his way.

(1d20 result for hit: 17)

Flag Post

James Fine I’m sorry! James runs into the woods

Flag Post

Kold

I retract the ball and chain and head towards Abbey. I keep a careful watch over her.

James, I get that you’re still grief-stricken over your loss and likely filled with hate. That doesn’t mean take it out on Abbey though. If you’re going to take it out on someone, it better be me. I’m the one who ripped some of your wife’s hair out with the drills. I’m the one who reduced her to ashes. Abbey can’t release lightning nor did she have it in her to get even with your wife. I did though and I stuck to my word that I would kill Anna if she acted up. So if you’re going to go after anyone, go after me, someone who actually can fight. I honestly don’t mind cracking another…SKULL.