Zombie Apocalypse RP Chapter 2: The hunt for Dr. Schturmgrobner page 156 (locked)

7614 posts

Flag Post

is it too late for me to sign up?

Flag Post

Abbey “We’re fin-” Abbey is interrupted by a man “Hello, are you okay?” She wakes Alex quickly

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex wakes up to see Abbey in front of him. “Hi Abbey, is something wrong?”

Flag Post

Abbey “There’s a new survivor and Mason said there is a storm brewing…” She kneels on her knees in front of him “And I had another nightmare…”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Where’s the new survivor? and how bad was the nightmare? Do we need to move camp off the coast?” So many questions raced through Alex’s mind.

Flag Post

Abbey “Calm down, your safe. I think he is friendly and best of all he has supplies!”

Flag Post

Alex West
“How much supplies?”

Flag Post

Mason “we need to get off the beach…..looks like hurricane weather”

Flag Post

Abbey “I don’t know, he went to sleep quite quickly” Looks at Mason “A hurricane!”

Flag Post

Alex West
“Ok, anyways lets do as mason says and pack up everything important to us.” Alex grabs his weapons, some food, and his sleeping bag and heads towards the street.

Flag Post

Masons “yeah……almost as wide as the whole pacific…..the eye is 2000 miles wide. We’re in some deep shit”

Flag Post

Abbey Collects her belongings, which isn’t much, and hold hands with Alex in plain view to Mason “Where to?”

Flag Post

Mason winces slightly. “Up the beach…..into the jungle”

Flag Post

Alex West
Alex helps Abbey towards the jungle. “We’re almost there.”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey walks with Alex “Mason, are you coming?”

Flag Post

Mason “no. I’m going to face this monster storm”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey is surprised and turns around to face him “Why?”

Flag Post

Mason “I was tracking a large amount of storms all headed for this spot. They collided and created this monster. It’s time for me to meet my fate…..and that is here” Mason hugs Abbey. “Goodbye Abbey” lightning strikes Mason and he screams and falls…dead

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey stares in shock and falls to her knees crying
James “What was that!” James says to himself

Flag Post

Masons body starts to smoke

Flag Post

Alex West
“Come on Abbey lets get out of here.” Alex grabs her arm and leads her to the forest.

Flag Post

Abbey Walks with Alex wiping away the tears

Flag Post

A ghostly whisper is heard in Abbeys ear. “I will always be with you….I promise……”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey hears the voice but tries to keep a straight face

Flag Post

“And abbey…..get Seth and Emilie together”