Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 12 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

Retardedness.

There are 6 players. 2 of them scum.
Since I know I am not scum, there are 5 players who could be scum, therefore making the chance of randomly voting a person a 40% chance to actually hit scum, and since we’re most probably at MiLo, and even though I think it is too much of a risk, I doubt anything huge, gaming-changing thing would happen to let us know who is scum.

[Unvote: NL]
[Vote: CowFriend]

Flag Post

So you’re basically disregarding everything we have discussed so far and voting me for no reason?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Retardedness.

There are 6 players. 2 of them scum.
Since I know I am not scum, there are 5 players who could be scum, therefore making the chance of randomly voting a person a 40% chance to actually hit scum, and since we’re most probably at MiLo, and even though I think it is too much of a risk, I doubt anything huge, gaming-changing thing would happen to let us know who is scum.

[Unvote: NL]
[Vote: CowFriend]

that reasoning I agree with

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (1): CowFriend
DragonArcherZ (1): AdeebNafees
CowFriend (1): Jaskaran2000
No Lynch (1): sebba
Not Voting (2): DragonArcherZ, VoodooCoffeeGuy

There are about 48 hours left before the end of the day. Currently, VoodooCoffeeGuy will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• The deadline has been extended because the majority of players are inactive. Players that need activity requirements have been modprodded.
  • Voodoo, you need constructive posts in order to fulfill the requirements.
  • The following is a list of players that still need activity requirements fulfilled. The roman numerals are posts and the “v’s” are votes. Anything is parentheses needs fulfillment.
    DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
    CowFriend
    sebba
    AdeebNafees (I)
    Jaskaran2000
    VoodooCoffeeGuy (II) (v)

Flag Post

VOTE EFAR

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (1): CowFriend
No Lynch (1): sebba
Not Voting (2): DragonArcherZ, VoodooCoffeeGuy

Sebba just quit and gave me his spot

Flag Post

vote Voodoocoffeeguy

he is eager to lynch people

Flag Post

Me wants to join.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (2): CowFriend, efar
efar (1): VoodooCoffeeGuy
Not Voting (1): DragonArcherZ

There are about 48 hours left before the end of the day. Currently, VoodooCoffeeGuy will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• efar has replaced sebba. I forgot to note this in my last post.
  • doctorew has been added to the replacements list.
  • The following is a list of players that still need activity requirements fulfilled. The roman numerals are posts and the “v’s” are votes. Anything is parentheses needs fulfillment.
    DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
    CowFriend
    efar
    AdeebNafees (I)
    Jaskaran2000
    VoodooCoffeeGuy (II)

Flag Post

Dev,I said that I quited.ok?

Flag Post

You guys need to understand that I’m not exactly the reincarnation of Jesus and that the fact that I left your name in portions of the updates instead of the replacement’s name does not mean that I think you’re still in the game. It means I made a mistake and that I forgot to highlight a name and retype a new one. It’s now edited, and I’m just going to start giving bans from my next game to those that post in the thread when they aren’t in the game without giving them a warning. If this sounds somewhat annoyed, that’s because I am annoyed.

I will obviously be more lenient with reserve signs, but I emphasize that reserves should be PMed to me and not posted in the thread.

Flag Post

I’m not exactly the reincarnation of Jesus

Not exactly? Wait, are you implying you sort of are? Quite an ego you have there.

[Cow]

So you’re basically disregarding everything we have discussed so far and voting me for no reason?

Basically.

[Efar]

that reasoning I agree with

vote voodoocoffeeguy
he is eager to lynch people

>says he agrees with reasoning
>doesn’t vote randomly

u wot m8

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (2): CowFriend, efar
efar (1): VoodooCoffeeGuy
Not Voting (1): DragonArcherZ

There are about 25 hours left before the end of the day. Currently, VoodooCoffeeGuy will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• I’m not exactly the reincarnation of Jesus. I am Jesus.
    DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
    CowFriend
    efar
    AdeebNafees (I)
    Jaskaran2000
    VoodooCoffeeGuy (II)

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Status Update

• I’m not exactly the reincarnation of Jesus. I am Jesus.
  • so you are not not Jesus

Flag Post

He is:

That’s him. Destroying Star Wars with laser i’s.

Flag Post

Night 4

Night 4 has started. This flavor is not lazy at all.

Some random person was punched brutally all throughout his body before being shoved into the wall.

VoodooCoffeeGuy has died. He was a Vanilla Townie.

DragonArcherZ has been replaced by doctorew, using the order of the sign-ups.

If AdeebNafees is not replaced by the end of Day 5, he will be modkilled.

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions. The Night will end either after all PM’s arive or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen in-thread during Night.

Flag Post

Bluji has replaced AdeebNafees.

Flag Post

End-Game

The officer, accompanied by a multitude of bodyguards, turned the key and pushed open the gigantic doors. Greeted by an awing scene of brutal bloodshed, the officer ambled casually into the room, turning his field of vision every so often in order to ascertain the existence of his protectors. Gazing apathetically at the room, he noted the way in which the murders had been executed.

A disfigured pile of flesh lay in the corner of the room, along with a faintly glowing lock. Even with the advantage of starting the test with one of these dangerous inventions, he had still failed to save himself and his group. How sad.

The keeper of the medicinal kit was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she had been dispatched with the use of the wall. Regardless, she had met the same fate as the lock user.

Two other humans lay bloodied up in random locations but they weren’t nearly as significant. They had arrived with no special equipment, and the information that could be extracted from their lives were surely as insignificant as the rest. Much more interesting was the fact that the winners of the test had chosen to brutalize them instead of simply utilizing the wall. That would be something to note in the future.

Bringing his mind back to the winners and the situation itself, he continued his walk towards the two assailants, who he noticed were already backing off in anticipation of a fight. Sighing, he gestured apathetically at his bodyguards, who immediately seized the winners. They would be put through the usual procedures and the officer would continue on with his job.

CowFriend has died. He was a Jailkeeper.

Congratulations to Bluji, the Mafia Role Cop, and doctorew, the Mafia Goon for their victory!

Flag Post

Roles

1. walfordking = Vanilla Townie
    2. doctorew = Mafia Goon
    3. vixenated = Doctor
    4. CowFriend = Jailkeeper
    5. efar = Vanilla Townie
    6. Bluji = Mafia Role Cop
    7. Behemoth542 = Vanilla Townie
    8. Jaskaran2000 = Vanilla Townie
    9. VoodooCoffeeGuy = Vanilla Townie

For the players that were replaced, their roles can be checked with the player list.

Night Actions

Night 1:
    CowFriend jails Adeeb.
    vixenated protects REALinsanemonkey.
    Adeeb attempts to investigate CowFriend, but fails.
    Adeeb attempts to NK efar, but fails.

Night 2:
    CowFriend jails Adeeb.
    vixenated protects Jaskaran2000.
    Adeeb attempts to investigate CowFriend, but fails.
    DragonArcherZ NK’s vixenated.

Night 3:
    CowFriend jails Adeeb.
    Adeeb attempts to investigate Jaskaran2000, but fails.

Night 4:
    CowFriend jails Bluji.
    Bluji attempts to investigate efar, but fails.
    doctorew NK’s CowFriend.

QuickTopics

The Scum Discussion
    The Appropriately Dead Discussion for the Dead

Flag Post

LOLOL

get investigationblocked

I don’t recall jailing Bluji though.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by CowFriend:

LOLOL

get investigationblocked

I don’t recall jailing Bluji though.

Bluji was Adeeb’s replacement, and you jailed Adeeb.

Flag Post

Oh, okay. Well, I screwed up pretty hard. Good game, guys.

Flag Post

GG.

Flag Post

Well,the mafia won.oh well.

Flag Post

So, I was right about DAZ.
    Note to self: Kill Deeb Every Other Mafia Game.

GG.