Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 5 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

To add on to that, the only time you should be using RQS to lynch is in a certain mafia games (not this one, though). I forgot the name, but the one made by racebandit screwed me over (partly because I didn’t read the OP) because scums got a massive disadvantage.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

efar (1): vixenated
No Lynch (1): walfordking
Not Voting (7): adv0catus, vixenated, CowFriend, efar, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, Jaskaran2000, REALinsanemonkey

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 55 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• Fixed vixenated’s vote. I changed my mind about universal suffrage. I was being delirious.
  • Modprods have been sent to efar and adv0catus.

Flag Post

OK I am back and ready to do whatever it is that you are supposed to do at this point

Flag Post

I vote no lynch

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by vixenated:

Voting efar because of his eagerness to lynch Cow.

Any reasons to think that it’s not due to him:?

a) Joking, as trying to initiate the joke phase.
b) being new to the game.

Ding! Ding! the answer is (A

Flag Post

Efar, that’s quite a quick answer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

hey, I was unexpectedly detained by not staying home for a while on Friday

Flag Post

Aaargh!

RNG vote adv0.

Discuss. *facepalm

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Status Update

Vote Count

No Lynch (1): walfordking
Not Voting (7): adv0catus, vixenated, CowFriend, efar, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, Jaskaran2000, REALinsanemonkey

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 55 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• Fixed vixenated’s vote. I changed my mind about universal suffrage. I was being delirious.
  • Modprods have been sent to efar and adv0catus.

Is there two vixenated now?

Flag Post

(Jask)

I said I wanted to avoid any suspicion and/or votes on me due to the questionaire, I never stated being lynched.

That’s partly the point. Your questionaire never gets you lynched, your behavior does. Basically, I find it an unreasonable addition to your questionaires, the whole disclaimer thing about how you don’t want people to be suspicious of you for starting the RQS. It reeks of overdefensiveness.

Opinions tend to change, sooner or later.

So you support RNG votes now? How’d the change of heart come about?

I don’t.

So anyone behaving stupidly is likelier to be scummy? Why would scum behave stupidly?

As long as the person in question isn’t new to mafias, if he/she is, then it’d be a 50-50 conflict in my mind.

And if that person is a jokester like, say, CF?

(Behemoth)

If the question is the RNG one, then the answer is that I’d start paying more atention to that player actions.

Mhm. That makes a bit of sense. What would be your immediate reaction after getting voted, though?

(vixen)

Jokes aside, efar hasn’t defended himself. What do you all make of that?

He might be caligynophobic.

(CF)

I’m disappointed in you, Adeeb. After our long relationship, you still can’t tell when I’m joking or not.

:(

You shouldn’t be using the fact that some people don’t do RQS to initiate a lynch, because there’s no reason for a scum to not do it/to do it.

Indeed. It is more important to notice people’s stances in RQS. Your RQS only involves one or two relevant questions.

To add on to that, the only time you should be using RQS to lynch is in a certain mafia games (not this one, though). I forgot the name, but the one made by racebandit screwed me over (partly because I didn’t read the OP) because scums got a massive disadvantage.

That setup was really, really broken, dood.

(efar)

OK I am back and ready to do whatever it is that you are supposed to do at this point

Protect your damn self against vixen’s vote?

I vote no lynch

Why?

Ding! Ding! the answer is (A

Why did you think that the joke phase was a better way of starting off the game?

(Behemoth)

What do you think that could mean, if anything? Is that sarcasm?

(RiM)

RNG vote adv0.

I like the way this is the second RNG vote of the day that mentions the “RNG” part clearly.

Discuss. *facepalm

What to discuss? Jask’s already RNG voted once and it didn’t do anything. How about commenting on everything in the thread, such as vixen’s vote on efar and the NL votes, not to mention how Walf has been avoiding my questions? And before I forget, FoS walfordking for ignoring the questions directed at him.

Just RNG voting can’t get you anywhere.

Flag Post

WHAT! At least I answered the stupid questionaire. I’m not answering anymore stupid questions.

Flag Post

It’s a Mafia, NOT 20 questions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Flag Post

[Efar]

I vote no lynch

What is your reason for voting?

[Rim]

RNG vote adv0.
Discuss. *facepalm

Why have you done another RNG vote to start discussion, even though it’s going quite finely at this point? Moreover, why would you think a RNG vote by you would cause more discussion than the one made by me?

[AN]

the whole disclaimer thing about how you don’t want people to be suspicious of you for starting the RQS. It reeks of overdefensiveness.

So, quite frankly, you want me to stop the disclaimers and go along with unreasonable votes that people put on me for starting a RQS, which may or may not eventually lead to lynching me?

So anyone behaving stupidly is likelier to be scummy? Why would scum behave stupidly?

Exactly because most people would think like the question you proposed.

So you support RNG votes now? How’d the change of heart come about?

Not as much as a RQS. You’d be better off not knowing the latter (or I’d be >.>), believe me.

And if that person is a jokester like, say, CF?

The problem with CF is, he jokes even when he is scum, so a person like that is probably a 50-50 conflict too.

Your RQS only involves one or two relevant questions.

It only consists of three questions, not that bad, I’d presume.

Protect your damn self against vixen’s vote?

I presume that stating that answer was A, he planned to defend himself against vixen, as to trying to give off the impression that he was joking (even though indirectly), and would be enough of a defense.

[Walf]

I’m not answering anymore stupid questions.

They’re not stupid questions, they are clearly questions relevant to the game, I’d think you’d be better off answering them.

And you need to propose questions in order to find scum, questions are, in my opinion, an important part of mafias, and should not be ignored.

[AN]

second RNG vote of the day that mentions the “RNG” part clearly.

However, as I stated, it would be better off stating RNG in your post rather than just saying it later.

Flag Post

[Efar]

I vote no lynch

[Rim]

Otherwise we will probably just be getting rid of a random person

Flag Post

So, quite frankly, you want me to stop the disclaimers and go along with unreasonable votes that people put on me for starting a RQS, which may or may not eventually lead to lynching me?

??? wut teh weed420

Adeeb’s saying that there’s no reason for you to add a disclaimer every time you start an RQS, he never told you to not defend yourself if you’re being voted with no evidence.

Vote Walford because destruction.

Flag Post

(walford)

WHAT! At least I answered the stupid questionaire. I’m not answering anymore stupid questions.

Why was the questionaire ‘stupid’, as you call it?

To both efar and walfordking, how do you propose that we find out about one anothers’ stances on different things without asking questions? In other words, what is your proposed alternative to questioning in order to get information?

(Jask)

Show me where you got voted for starting a RQS. Frankly, it is silly how you are beating about the bush when it comes to your disclaimer. Almost makes this seem even more defensive.

Exactly because most people would think like the question you proposed.

So you consider stupid behavior like casks of wine?

Not as much as a RQS. You’d be better off not knowing the latter (or I’d be >.>), believe me.

See my point about how defensive you are when it comes to the RQS?

The problem with CF is, he jokes even when he is scum, so a person like that is probably a 50-50 conflict too.

OIC.

It only consists of three questions, not that bad, I’d presume.

Could be better.

I presume that stating that answer was A, he planned to defend himself against vixen, as to trying to give off the impression that he was joking (even though indirectly), and would be enough of a defense.

I was actually commenting on posts while going down. I altered my question a wee bit down.

However, as I stated, it would be better off stating RNG in your post rather than just saying it later.

I still don’t really find it any more informative/useful, is why I mentioned it.

Originally posted by efar:

[Efar]

I vote no lynch

[Rim]

Why did you answer RiM’s question, and not the ones I directed specifically towards you? Should I make separate question posts for you in case you are somehow missing them?

(CF)

??? wut teh weed420

PG-13 please.

Flag Post

Originally posted by efar:

[Efar]

I vote no lynch

[Rim]

Why did you answer RiM’s question, and not the ones I directed specifically towards you? Should I make separate question posts for you in case you are somehow missing them?

No, I just made a mistake quoting. Like now… maybe you should.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

adv0 (1): REALinsanemonkey
Walford (1): CowFriend
No Lynch (2): walfordking, efar
Not Voting (4): adv0catus, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, Jaskaran2000

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 31 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are still voting by this deadline, there will be no lynch.

Other Info

• Fixed vixenated’s vote once again. omgisuck.

Flag Post

Yes you do, devourer (jk).

@ AN: Looks like his fear might get him killed then.

Flag Post

unvote no lynch

Vote no vote

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

adv0 (1): REALinsanemonkey
Walford (1): CowFriend
No Lynch (1): efar
Not Voting (4): adv0catus, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, Jaskaran2000, walfordking

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 23 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Flag Post

Can I just say, this is a very long deadline.

Flag Post

Not Voting (4)

Voting (4)

(4)

adv0catus, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, Jaskaran2000, walfordking

Flag Post

I don’t think Efar is mafia because of that joke at the moment.

Jaskaran hasn’t answered his own questionaire yet and he did say he would answer it so for that reason, I vote Jaskaran