Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 6 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

Jaskaran hasn’t answered his own questionaire yet and he did say he would answer it

You are clearly blind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

I don’t think Efar is mafia because of that joke at the moment.

Jaskaran hasn’t answered his own questionaire yet and he did say he would answer it so for that reason, I vote Jaskaran

Sir, I believe that is a very poor reason to vote for someone. FoS Walford.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Page 3, 17th post from the top.

Flag Post

I’ve had enough of this.

I will [Vote: Walford], he refuses to answer questions, which is only a bad thing for town, and a good thing for scum, which leads me to believe he is scummy. Secondly, he voted me without double-checking my posts to see if he was correct, taking immediate action, like a VI, as I said earlier, it would be a 50-50 conflict, but the earlier makes this reason lean toward the voting part. Thirdly, he suddenly changed his vote from no lynch to no vote without any reasonable explanation, even though this reason isn’t quite as good, it will be removed as soon as he provides an explanation of doing so, especially when adeeb was arguing with me whether no lynching is the same as no voting or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Jaskaran hasn’t answered his own questionaire yet and he did say he would answer it

You are clearly blind.

Yes I am. So Unvote Jaskaran

Vote no vote

Flag Post

[Adingo]

Show me where you got voted for starting a RQS.

Do I has to?

So you consider stupid behavior like casks of wine?

As long as not made by new players.

See my point about how defensive you are when it comes to the RQS?

No.

I still don’t really find it any more informative/useful, is why I mentioned it.

It helps to keep unnecessary suspicion of yourself away, as I said earlier.

Flag Post

Ok everyone vote for me. Who cares? As everyone is breaking rules in this game, I’m going to break a rule and Vote Myself and I’m townie.

Well Done Everyone!

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

efar (1): vixenated
adv0catus (1): REALinsanemonkey
walfordking (2): CowFriend, Jaskaran2000
No Lynch (1): efar
Not Voting (4): adv0catus, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, walfordking

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 3 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are still voting by this deadline, walfordking will be lynched.

Other Info

• By most, non-FGF standards, this deadline is actually pretty normal, if not short.
  • If you vote yourself, I will ignore that vote.

Flag Post

Walford, I would like for you to calm a bit down. There’s no need to get pissed at this game.

Flag Post

Uuurgh, unvote adv0, vote Walf for over-reaction and poor evidence for voting (when we was voting Jask), also he is clearly not helping anyone at this point. Also his ragequitting by voting himself is not helpful in the slightest.

Flag Post

Walford, firstly, you didn’t even unvote.

Now then;

[Walf]

Ok everyone vote for me. Who cares? As everyone is breaking rules in this game, I’m going to break a rule and Vote Myself and I’m townie.

Why are you not trying to defend yourself against the votes cast on you, I doubt someone like you wouldn’t be able to think rationally, rather, you are making it seem like we’re voting a townie, while you being scum, so that you can avoid any suspicion. Why do you say “Well Done Everyone!” when you yourself haven’t explained any votes, nor have you answered any questions, thus making yourself unreadable, which isn’t what a townie would want to do. I doubt you’re a noob, thus I doubt that these scumslips aren’t intentional, however, I’ll still be keeping my vote on you because I believe scumslips are scumslips, intentional or not, and town wouldn’t want to make scumslips, naturally. Now that the standard deadline is over, and you really were townie, then you being lynched is only unfavorable to town, wish you had really explained your votes, and double-checked them before doing them and answered the questions if you really are a townie.

Flag Post

[RiM]

vote Walf for over-reaction

Would you please explain how over-reaction is scummy?

Also, additionally, you haven’t explained why you RNG voted after my attempt at starting discussion using the same technique was unsuccessful, and you made it seem like your intention for doing the RNG vote was the same well. Furthermore, discussion was going on finely at that point, I see no reason as why you should try to randomly try to stir up discussion, so would be appreciated if you were to also explain why you did so.

[Efar]

Would you mind answering the questions directed at you by Adeeb? You’re avoiding questions, therefore making yourself unreadable, which is only bad for town, as a townie wouldn’t want to make himself unreadable.

Flag Post

So sorry for being late. I was browsing tvtropes and completely forgot about this :P. Either way, the result is the same.

Night 1

Night 1 has started.

Discussion came slowly at first, with each stranger introducing themselves. Honestly, Paxton did not bother to pay too much attention during any of these introductions, for they were surely to die off soon. No, it was better not to get personal with any of these people.

The introductions ended swiftly due to their apparently shared amnesia, and the talking was quickly cut off with the words of a man.

“So…I guess that one of has to…die…huh?” He was trembling slightly, the fear in his eyes quite evident. He stared wide-eyed at a nearby woman, his hand shaking in mid-air. His hand slammed down, and his face quickly shuddered as he paused to gaze into the table. A woman tried to calm him down, reaching out a hand towards him, but it was quickly slapped away.

He smiled. He smiled hysterically and snatched a person up by the collar. It was strange how odd he was acting. During his introduction, he was clearly sane. Perhaps something snapped. Perhaps reality has suddenly struck and dawned on him when he finally realized his life was at stake. But it didn’t seem right. All of them were similar in that they had amnesia. In that they took the situation calmly and did not suddenly react with paranoia when the matter at hand presented itself. The man was clearly suspicious, and if Paxton was to live, he had to take his chances.

The victim of the assailant punched him in the gut, quickly reversing their positions as the crazed man backed off. Announcing to nobody in particular, the victim proclaimed, “He’s clearly nuts! If we have to start somewhere, we must start with him. There’s nothing to consider.” With this, he nodded in confidence with himself as the small crowd around instantaneously came into agreement. Chanting words of hatred and words of murderous intent, the people all came to the same conclusion.

There was only one way to cleanly and safely kill the man. The walls.

It wasn’t exactly a conclusion they were looking forward to, but it was certainly the most logical one. Morals and fears could wait. In order to survive in this room, someone had to die. And everyone agreed that that someone was not going to be them.

Paxton took the initiative, charging the man in an attempt to bash him into the wall. His attempt was not so successful, as the man dextrously dodged, leaving Paxton in his folly as he almost landed in his death. The man swung his fist towards Paxton’s head, but he was quickly stopped when another stranger lifted up a chair and chucked it into his face. Temporarily disabled, the insane man had no chance to defend himself when another stranger shoved him into the wall.

He melted away, and nothing was left of him.

Paxton, slightly disconcerted, noted that almost none of the room’s conditions had changed. Barring the seemingly enhanced disturbance of the painting and the newly dead man, absolutely nothing had changed. The same metal doors, the same wooden table, and the same wooden chairs. Was something supposed to change? Was change only effective after complete disposal of the targets? Did they even get the right man? Something, once again, seemed off, and a feeling nagged at Paxton that they had killed an innocent. An insane innocent, but an innocent. Praying that it was just paranoia, Paxton ran through his thoughts again and again. In the end, the group decided to wait for some time in order to gather their thoughts, and so they sat in isolation.

walfordking has died. He was a Vanilla Townie.

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions. The Night will end either after all PM’s arive or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen in-thread during Night.

Flag Post

Note: I am posting this in an attempt to answer one question with one post rather than with multiple PM’s. It seems that some players do not understand why they received a modprod for Night 1. I suggest that those players reread the OP, if they somehow haven’t already. I will not be answering any further inquiries on the subject.

Flag Post

Well… he wasn’t helping too much either… so I guess that it isn’t good but neither bad

Flag Post

Now to answer the questions before I die.

Why did I vote No lynch? Because I knew I was townie and had to vote.

Like I said before, it’s very rare on Day 1 for a mafia to die on kongregate. Now another townie will go on Night 1. This is very good for Mafia.

Questions were flying everywhere and that’s all I could see. @ Jaskaran, I’m very short sighted.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to Devourer for a good game.

Right time to die. “Arrrrgh! Told you I was Townie.”

Flag Post

Sorry. >_>

Flag Post

Day 2

Day 2 has started.

The group waited for hours, but absolutely nothing occurred. Perhaps all of those thoughts really had been simple paranoia. But it brought a question to mind. In fact, it brought multiple questions to mind.

Why had nothing happened so far besides their own actions? According to his few remaining memories, two strangers in this room were supposed to be attempting to kill him. Had they been stopped by another? Had their conscience weighed against their actions? Had they simply not waited long enough? Was this all simply a charade?

And the lynching of that man…it still had its own mysteries. But Paxton realized that he may have been overthinking things once again. No, it was time to get down to business. It was time to repeat the gruesome process in the hopes of a change.

You have 120 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch.

Remember that you need to post at least once today to avoid a modkill, but also remember the objective of this game and participate actively.

Flag Post

Since walf won’t be playing anymore, sadly, I don’t see why I should question his responses. But one thing,

Now another townie will go on Night 1.

Apparently didn’t happen.

Now then, I am not sure why exactly mafia did this, perhaps because of inactivity, or because of some weird strategy. Nonetheless, I am leaning towards it being a strategy, due to the fact that devourer’s message was posted one hour early than the 48 hour deadline, which, however, may be a mistake, but I don’t think so. Any thoughts?

Flag Post

Now then, I am not sure why exactly mafia did this, perhaps because of inactivity, or because of some weird strategy.

If you read the night story, devourer clearly hinted us that the scums tried to NK someone, but failed due to protection.

I can go ahead and say that the scums probably tried to NK Adeeb. I don’t see any other players having higher chance than him of getting NK’d and protected at the same time.

Flag Post

[Cow]

If you read the night story, devourer clearly hinted us that the scums tried to NK someone, but failed due to protection.

Ah, right, didn’t pay much attention to it, a fallacy on my part, sorry.

I don’t see any other players having higher chance than him of getting NK’d and protected at the same time.

What would be your reasons for this?

Flag Post

What would be your reasons for this?

Because he’s the most experienced? I don’t see other people having the same odd as Adeeb in getting targeted. I don’t get why you keep asking these questions. It should be obvious if you think about it.

Flag Post

[Cow]

Because he’s the most experienced? I don’t see other people having the same odd as Adeeb in getting targeted.

I thought you were more experienced k.

Flag Post

(Cow)

If this is true, then one of the two special roles handed out is either a doctor or a jailkeeper. But it can also be that the mafia just didn’t NK someone (unless is obligatory, in which case this could just be ignored)

Off topic: Minesweeper is owning my sorry ass

Flag Post

Behemoth

Mhm. That makes a bit of sense. What would be your immediate reaction after getting RNG voted, though?

What do you think that could mean, if anything? Is that sarcasm?

Please do a Ctrl+F search for behemoth on each page to see if there are any questions directed at you that you didn’t answer because you couldn’t be bothered to read the WoTs, please.