Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 8 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Behemoth542 (1): Jaskaran2000
Not Voting (7): DragonArcherZ, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, efar, REALinsanemonkey, CowFriend, vixenated

With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 57 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• The following players still need to post once in order to survive: REALinsanemonkey
  • It seems I have missed efar’s post. If a reserve does not appear to replace him by the end of N2, he will be modkilled.
  • The Activity Monster is getting hungry for activity and is quite unsatisfied. If activity does not increase by D3, I will increase the strictness of the activity rules.

Flag Post

Devourer, it was Jask who voted me, not Vixenated.

Flag Post

What are you talking about? Edited it.

Flag Post

So..walford was the one who wasn’t answering questions and he got NK’d? I’m curious.

Flag Post
So..walford was the one who wasn’t answering questions and he got NK’d? I’m curious.

No. He didn’t answered the questions and he got lynched. No one was NK’d.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

No. He didn’t answered the questions and he got lynched. No one was NK’d.

Mis-read, my bad.

Flag Post

[Dragon]

So..walford was the one who wasn’t answering questions and he got NK’d?

No, lynched, furthermore, why did you feel the need to ask this question when you clearly stated that you were going to read the thread, which included this part?

I’m curious.

What.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (7): DragonArcherZ, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, efar, REALinsanemonkey, CowFriend, vixenated

With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 34 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• The following players still need to post once in order to survive: REALinsanemonkey
  • If a reserve does not appear to replace efar by the end of N2, he will be modkilled.*
  • The Activity Monster is getting hungry for activity and is quite unsatisfied. If activity does not increase by D3, I will increase the strictness of the activity rules.

Flag Post

Aaand… activity has taken a tumble.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 9 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• If a reserve does not appear to replace efar by the end of N2, he will be modkilled.
  • This is rather disappointing. Modprods have been sent out to everyone.

Flag Post

I guess I’ll vote Behemoth542 for the sake of throwing a name out there.

Flag Post

Vote RiM because destruction.

Flag Post

Post to remind everyone I’m still playing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Flag Post

Alright guys; let’s see.

So it’s a 7v2…we have a doctor, jailkeeper, 5 noobies, a scum, and a scum role cop.

Now Walford has been lynched so it’s 4 noobies.

Any other information we have?

Flag Post

Dropping the discussion with Jask since he doesn’t seem to want to change from his paranoid mindset.

@Jask: Why do you found Behe sus?

I find, ATM, Vixen and Jaskaran2000 suspicious. Vixen because of her apparent disinterest in explaining votes. Jaskaran2000 because of his hasty vote on Behe who is an obvious newb if there ever was one.

I find myself least suspicious for obvious reasons. If I have to pick someone else, I haven’t got a tell from CF and RiM, aka they are null. I have a tell from both DAZ and efar which are slightly town, but I am not sure about them, since they can be interpreted in two ways. Not to mention adv0’s weird behavior which makes me unwilling to trust his replacement.

@Behe: Why do you think Jask is sus of you? What do you think of the current IG situation as in what should be the most logical method to approach the scumhunting?

DAZ: What do you think of the walford lynch? What do you think of your predecessor (adv0catus)‘s actions/comments? Any explanations on why he was so inactive throughout the game, and why he said ’sorry’ to someone without making it clear?

Vixen: Why are you suspicious of Behe?

CF: Any other reasons beside ‘destruction’?

RiM: What do you think about the D1 lynch? You were the last to vote on the wagon, effectively acting as the hammer vote. Considering from a neutral PoV, would you find your reasons for voting satisfactory enough to send walford to his death? What’s your reaction to CF voting you?

DAZ: What kind of information are you referring to?

Flag Post

[Vix]

I guess I’ll vote Behemoth542 for the sake of throwing a name out there.

So, to be quite rather bluntly, you’re basically RNG voting at about the end of day 2? Not understanding the point, and quite sure that this much time should’ve been enough to at least have a single person more suspicious than the other. Sort of seems like a trying-to-initiate-bandwagon-without-sus really.

[Cow]

Vote RiM because destruction.

Destruction? What. Better reasons required. [FoS: Cow], because quite frankly, he isn’t exactly helping town by doing random votes, and I don’t see a reason to not help town if you’re town.

[RiM]

Then would you please mind answering questions directed at you.

[DAZ]

have a doctor, jailkeeper,

Woah, what the f, how does one know this.

5 noobies

How do you know there are 5, but not 6?
Moreover, why are vanilla townies noobies?

[AN]

Why do you found Behe sus?

50-50 conflict due to stupidity, RNG’d.

Flag Post

@ AN

I don’t have a disinterest, it’s just that my reasons are not as good as they should be. Besides, one of us is going to die overnight, why not take a chance and actually vote for someone instead of dissecting for answers that are not there?

@ Jask

It’s not like everyone is contributing to the game. That makes it hard for a person like me, who doesn’t have all that much experience with mafias, to come up with a good enough reason to be suspicious of someone. If the game had more active players, then I’d be able to make a connection or something.

Flag Post

Woah, what the f, how does one know this.

What? It’s in the OP.

Any other reasons beside ‘destruction’?

Cow’s instinct.

aka losing motivation

Flag Post

Can i fill a reserve spot?If so,please tell me how to type in bold so i can vote.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Behemoth542 (2): Jaskaran2000, vixenated
REALinsanemonkey (1): CowFriend
Not Voting (5): DragonArcherZ, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, sebba, REALinsanemonkey

The extended deadline has started with 24 hours. Currently, Behemoth542 will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• sebba has replaced efar. Surround a portion of text with asterisks to bold it. I assume that you’re familiar with mafia? Feel free to message me if you aren’t.

Flag Post

Ill be voting Behemoth542 because i just kinda think hes suspicious…and he has the most votes.this is my first mafia,people.

Flag Post

And we have to start feeding that monster with activity NOW.Or he will eat us instead.

Flag Post

[Cow]

What? It’s in the OP.

Doctor/Jailkeeper (one of them is in there, though, due to the protect) have a 50% chance to be in the game, how is he so sure they both are in there?

Cow’s instinct.

Even though this might seem hypocritical since I voted for him but we do know how that turned out last day.

Flag Post

(Adeeb)

Why do you think Jask is sus of you?

Don’t know, but probably from being too passive and only answering to direct questions.

What do you think of the current IG situation as in what should be the most logical method to approach the scumhunting?

At this moment? Wait for the NK. Then read all the posts that that person did and everything related to him/her to get some clues of who’s mafia.