Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 13 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

Dammit, DAZ.

Flag Post

Would that count as my first FGF win? ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Would that count as my first FGF win? ._.

I don’t think so, since you were replaced.

Flag Post

Very good game. I’ve kept my eye on the game. I would’ve answered the questions on day 2 if I was still in the game, but I wasn’t.

I always act like scum if I’m town. (Remember this Jask)

Flag Post

I always act like scum if I’m town.

How do you act like when you’re scum then? :\
Since seeing The Resistance, your sudden questioning dev did seem scumsy to me, a bit. And well, you were basically scum.

Flag Post

Now that would be telling. I try not to quit games, but when the host is being unfair to other players then I step in. Not everyone is perfect and I’m not perfect either.

Flag Post

GG people. Maybe another mafia in a while would be nice?

Flag Post

I… er… I’m not sure whether I DESERVE a win from this game. Adeeb really would deserve it, since he played the position most of the game and I replaced him for the last night. Though, I’m happy if I get another win, but I really would feel guilty for getting a win on someone else’s behalf.

Flag Post

It’s up to Devourer to decide whether I get the win, since it is his game. I couldn’t get on the forums because of borked net connection. It’s almost prophetic…

On the note of racefan’s post, I would like frequent inactives to explain why they are inactive

When my ISP borks. Can’t do much about that.

I could split a win with Bluji (we each get a half. I think that nets Bluji a full win, since he still has that other half from RaceBandit) :D

Also, well played, scumbuddy, and most of all, I love how many of the players maintained activity levels throughout the game. There were some good bits of scumhunting here and there, and Jask did suspect DAZ. I thought I would sacrifice DAZ in a gambit just to make the game more interesting lololol

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

I could split a win with Bluji (we each get a half. I think that nets Bluji a full win, since he still has that other half from RaceBandit) :D

I’d like to note I did receive a full win from the game after a giant struggle.

Flag Post

I swear, I should’ve just voted DAZ instead of being paranoid about MiLo.

Flag Post

And the replacement situation would be the reason I haven’t submitted the wins yet. I’m thinking of giving half a win to all four of you (DAZ, doctorew, Bluji, Adeeb), but I’m not sure what the consensus was the last time we had the discussion on fractional wins in FGF. Are we still allowed to do such a thing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

And the replacement situation would be the reason I haven’t submitted the wins yet. I’m thinking of giving half a win to all four of you (DAZ, doctorew, Bluji, Adeeb), but I’m not sure what the consensus was the last time we had the discussion on fractional wins in FGF. Are we still allowed to do such a thing?

I’m happy with not getting a win – it was a pretty botched replacement game.

Flag Post

Give me a win, just because I’m awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Give me a win, just because I’m awesome

Haha no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

As far as I remember, no one was really against it, and it only got dropped when Race turned Bluji’s half win into a full win.

I guess the half-win system might actually be a good way to handle situations like this.

Flag Post

K. I’ll go with the half-wins. And I’ll now close this thread.