Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 10 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

My Jask? O.O

whoops. Didn’t even realize that until now.

y u suspicious of me jask*

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

No Lynch (1): Jaskaran2000
Not Voting (5): DragonArcherZ, CowFriend, sebba, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 49 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• The following is a list of players that still need activity requirements fulfilled. The roman numerals are posts and the “v’s” are votes. Anything is parentheses needs fulfillment.
    DragonArcherZ (v)
    CowFriend (v)
    sebba (v)
    AdeebNafees (v)
    Jaskaran2000
    REALinsanemonkey (II) (v)

Flag Post

How do you know there are 5, but not 6?
Moreover, why are vanilla townies noobies?

I believe those were the questions? Also, it’s because people got lynched/NK’d. So there are 5 [As long as I did the maths right] And if you’ve never seen me play chat mafia, I have a habit of calling townies noobies. So yeah.

Flag Post

I am going with jask as i read his post more throughly and now i understand.This is not a thing to get suspicion on me.

Vote no lynch

And,no, i actually was suspicious of him,adeeb.

Flag Post
And,no, i actually was suspicious of him,adeeb.

But you haven’t given your reasons?

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

No Lynch (2): Jaskaran2000, sebba
Not Voting (4): DragonArcherZ, CowFriend, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 25 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• The following is a list of players that still need activity requirements fulfilled. The roman numerals are posts and the “v’s” are votes. Anything is parentheses needs fulfillment.
    DragonArcherZ (v)
    CowFriend (v)
    sebba
    AdeebNafees (v)
    Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

Where has Adeeb been lately actually? He’s normally an active poster. Exams or something?

Flag Post

[DAZ]

From around a few days after I replaced adv0, I’ve been active. I don’t know what you’re going on about.

You hadn’t answered questions that were aimed at you earlier until my shoutout.

It’s written in the OP what roles are in the mafia.

But the doctor and the jailkeeper only had a 25% chance each to actually make it in the game.

And we know the roles of people that die, so…

I don’t believe a jailkeeper died, only a doctor has died.

because I haven’t seen you in chat in ages; you know that yourself.

I was talking about a bit earlier than when the craze died.

because at the very least I know that last part is a lie.

No, you think that it is a lie.

Cowfriend usually plays pretty erratically and crazily, so yeah, you can’t get too much out of it.

Which isn’t exactly helpful to town, and not being helpful to town at this point is just..

[Seb]

I’m pretty sure that’s an excuse for starting that thing to lynch behemoth.

Reasons for being so “sure”?

I think this area of his post is trying to leave us more open to an NK.

It is.
It is so we can eliminate a subject from suspicion.

What DAZ said about this.

I don’t.. wat…
Guy, you’ve never been in the same chat as DAZ and me, just wat.

After all this,i’m pretty sure jask is mafia.So…I will be…

Still not getting the reasons here.

[Cow]

y u suspicious of me jask*

Well, that was how I presumed you were siding.
Stahp screwing up typing.

[Drag]

I have a habit of calling townies noobies. So yeah.

Townies in general?

Also,

What do you think of the walford lynch? What do you think of your predecessor (adv0catus)‘s actions/comments? Any explanations on why he was so inactive throughout the game, and why he said ’sorry’ to someone without making it clear?

What kind of information are you referring to?

[AN]

because of the possibility of a JK being present who might, might block the scum NK and give us extra time to lynch.

That is true, however, chance of there being a JK is 33%, now that we know that there was a doctor. And there with being only 17% chance to even block even if there was one, I don’t think that those are chances that we should depend on.

Flag Post

(Jask)

Oh,so the reasons aren’t good enough.Originly,i would have blockquoted my reasons from the previous post,then pretend to be DAZ saying"hurr durr,you dont have reasons.".

Flag Post

Well, that was how I presumed you were siding.

da faq.

You were suspicious of me before I typed that.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

No Lynch (2): Jaskaran2000, sebba
Not Voting (4): DragonArcherZ, CowFriend, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey

The extended deadline has started with 24 hours. Currently, nobody will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

DragonArcherZ (v)
    CowFriend (v)
    sebba
    AdeebNafees (v)
    Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

@DAZ: The extra player can be a VT.

Exams, though I’ve got a holiday for today.

@Sebba: If you suspect Jask, who do you think is his scum partner?

@Jask: Why would CF behave erratically as scum at this stage of the game? You also have to consider that he has behaved like this in multiple games as town, so it is a null tell on him.

Did you read the part of my post that explains why I think that you deliberately led the lynch on Behe and weren’t actually intending to unvote?

Exactly, and that is why the NL idea seems sound to me.

As CF said, you were suspicious of him before he posted his ‘siding’ post. Why were you suspicious of him?

Vote: No Lynch, if I haven’t already.

Mod, did you prod RiM? I am honestly annoyed by him not even making a single post today.

Flag Post

Vote Jask to get my requirement in.

To be frank, I feel like he’s utilizing the MiLo situation to form an elaborated plan. It’s like he’s typing out a bunch of random postwalls to make himself look less suspicious (and somehow managed to fail at it when trying to put suspicion on me).

It’s probably still gonna be NL, but just putting my vote in.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Jaskaran2000 (1): CowFriend
No Lynch (3): Jaskaran2000, sebba, AdeebNafees
Not Voting (2): DragonArcherZ, REALinsanemonkey

There are about 28 hours left before the end of the day. Currently, nobody will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• REALinsanemonkey has been modprodded.
  • The day has been extended by 24 hours in order to ensure that no active players die due to the activity requirements.
    DragonArcherZ (v)
    CowFriend
    sebba
    AdeebNafees
    Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

(Adeeb)

If you suspect Jask,who do you thinks is his scum partner?

Um…I wan’t thinking about that at the time,ok?

(Dev)

The day has been extended by 24 hours in order to ensure that no active players die due to the activity requirements.

D:<

Flag Post

Whoops, nearly forgot about this. Uhh….well I have to vote or I get lynched. Honestly, going ahead and Vote NL because 1) logic is sound 2) Have to vote to avoid dying.

Flag Post

God bloody darnit, if RiM indeed is town, we’re basically screwed if he doesn’t get his ass back in the game within these 20 hours.

[AN]

Did you read the part of my post that explains why I think that you deliberately led the lynch on Behe and weren’t actually intending to unvote?

Yes, and quite frankly, I can only say that, in my defense, I didn’t do that, since that rather does seem to make perfect sense.

As CF said, you were suspicious of him before he posted his ‘siding’ post. Why were you suspicious of him?

I don’t remember this. Will get back to this later after re-reading thread.

[Cow]

I feel like he’s utilizing the MiLo situation to form an elaborated plan. It’s like he’s typing out a bunch of random postwalls to make himself look less suspicious (and somehow managed to fail at it when trying to put suspicion on me).

Elaborated plan? Me? Thanks for the compliment <3

Why would you call the postwalls “random”? Moreover, how does me “failing to put” suspicion on you make me more suspicious?

[Seb]

D:<

Why are you angry at this? This extension can only help town at the point you were reading it, because I find it unlikely that both DAZ and RiM are scum, and due to the highest chance of them being townies, town would fall prey to scum.

[HoS: Seb]

I am quite surprised no one found this one little flaw in my argument against DAZ, it was there to see if the more observant players were scum or not, but guess didn’t work out as expected since even DAZ didn’t notice it :/

Flag Post

Why would you call the postwalls “random”? Moreover, how does me “failing to put” suspicion on you make me more suspicious?

It’s not the normal case of you trying to make me suspicious, but it’s that your post on me doesn’t make any sense. I would usually shrug it off if it’s something that legitimately makes me suspicious (and if I successfully defend against it), but the thing is you didn’t even have a proper reason to be suspicious of me this time. It’s these pointless fillers that seem fishy to me.

I don’t remember this. Will get back to this later after re-reading thread.

u srs bro

Flag Post

Night 3

Night 3 has started. This flavor is not lazy at all.

But shock enveloped the crowd, and the majority of them were hesitant to kill another. Secretly, Paxton seethed in rage at their reluctance, but they all agreed that they would wait for the time being.

If REALinsanemonkey is not replaced by the end of Day 4, he will be modkilled.

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions. The Night will end either after all PM’s arive or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen in-thread during Night.

Flag Post

I had a dental appointment, but this isn’t too late anyways.

Day 4

Day 4 has started.

The group waited, but nothing happened.

If REALinsanemonkey is not replaced by the end of Day 4, he will be modkilled.

You have 120 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch.

The inactivity rules used in Day 3 are still in place.

Flag Post

sign to replace REALinsanemankey

Flag Post

The group waited, but nothing happened.

Judging by that, I want to say that the scum’s someone inactive. The story would have given something away if there weren’t any real results (the person getting targeted got protected).

Vote RiM because destruction

Flag Post

[Cow]

Judging by that, I want to say that the scum’s someone inactive. The story would have given something away if there weren’t any real results (the person getting targeted got protected).

Wouldn’t the same be also possible if the scum decided to not NK therefore render our plan useless and thus make us go into a neverending battle which the more weak-willed faction would lose?

Just a thought.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t the same be also possible if the scum decided to not NK therefore render our plan useless and thus make us go into a neverending battle which the more weak-willed faction would lose?

Good point. But I don’t think that’s likely. Delaying the win isn’t doing the scum any good. And all it means is that we’re going to lynch someone sooner or later.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (6): DragonArcherZ, CowFriend, sebba, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey, Jaskaran2000

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 97 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• efar has been added to the reserve list. He will not be replacing REAL for obvious reasons.
    DragonArcherZ (II) (v)
    CowFriend (v)
    sebba (II) (v)
    AdeebNafees (II) (v)
    Jaskaran2000 (I) (v)