Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 11 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

Wouldn’t the same be also possible if the scum decided to not NK therefore render our plan useless and thus make us go into a neverending battle which the more weak-willed faction would lose?
Just a thought.

Why i originally didn’t vote no lynch.

Flag Post

I don’t know the “obvious reasons”

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (6): DragonArcherZ, CowFriend, sebba, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey, Jaskaran2000

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 73 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• efar, you were originally sebba, and therefore know his role. Letting you in while he is still playing would be bad modding.
  • The following is a list of players that still need activity requirements fulfilled. The roman numerals are posts and the “v’s” are votes. Anything is parentheses needs fulfillment.
    DragonArcherZ (II) (v)
    CowFriend (v)
    sebba (I) (v)
    AdeebNafees (II) (v)
    Jaskaran2000 (I) (v)
    REALinsanemonkey (II) (v)

Flag Post

Why do I still have the v. I already voted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Status Update

• efar, you were originally sebba, and therefore know his role. Letting you in while he is still playing would be bad modding.
  • oh well NOW I know that

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

REALinsanemonkey (1): CowFriend
    Not Voting (5): DragonArcherZ, sebba, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey, Jaskaran2000

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 73 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• Because I’m high.
    • The following is a list of players that still need activity requirements fulfilled. The roman numerals are posts and the “v’s” are votes. Anything is parentheses needs fulfillment.
      DragonArcherZ (II) (v)
      CowFriend
      sebba (I) (v)
      AdeebNafees (II) (v)
      Jaskaran2000 (I) (v)
      REALinsanemonkey (II) (v)

Flag Post

so you’re saying that because I have played before I can only take Sebba’s place? that’s Bullshit

Flag Post
    Originally posted by efar:

so you’re saying that because I have played before I can only take Sebba’s place? that’s Bullshit

BS? You’re the one that’s bullshit here. You WENT inactive despite this game having a ton of modprods. And it is a logical reason.

Anyhow…I’m here. Well let’s see; the only thing that’s happened so far is RiM’s controversy. I’ll make a larger post analysing the players tomorrow when I’m not half-asleep.

Flag Post

[efar]

Get out of this thread, you don’t make the rules here.

[Cow]

Also, I believe there are two scums, however as far as I can see, RiM has been the only inactive one. In order for your theory to be true, shall it not be that both the scum are inactive? Which makes me think that perhaps Adeeb might be one, since he hasn’t exactly been active, but I find it unlikely he missed the night. So I would like an explanation who would be his scumbuddy. if you may.

And all it means is that we’re going to lynch someone sooner or later.

Yes, however, you’re assuming that town will be the weak-willed faction, any reasons for this?

[Seb]

Why i originally didn’t vote no lynch.

Why wouldn’t you state it earlier that that was the reason, then?

I shall [Vote: No Lynch]

I haven’t found any convincable arguments as to why I should support a person and vote for another, nor have I found any major scumtells. Additionally, since we’re pretty much in the same situation as the last day, with the high chance of MiLo, don’t want to take any risks with going with weak arguments and scumtells.

Flag Post

Yes, however, you’re assuming that town will be the weak-willed faction, any reasons for this?

What does my post have anything to do with suggesting town being weak-willed? We can continue not lynching/NK anyone, but that’s just gonna put us into a stalemate. No one’s being strong-willed in this scenario either way.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

REALinsanemonkey (1): CowFriend
    No Lynch (1): Jaskaran2000
    Not Voting (4): DragonArcherZ, sebba, AdeebNafees, REALinsanemonkey

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 49 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• VoodooCoffeeGuy has replaced REALinsanemonkey.
      DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
      CowFriend
      sebba (I) (v)
      AdeebNafees (II) (v)
      Jaskaran2000
      VoodooCoffeeGuy (II) (v)

Flag Post

Vote VoodooCoffeeGuy

Flag Post
    Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Vote VoodooCoffeeGuy

Reasons?

Flag Post

@CF: I’d rather give RiM’s replacement some time to get his stuff together before voting him.

@Jask: It’s a theory, though I am not too sure whether you are actually supporting this idea. I agree, however, that judging the low possibility of a possible JK protecting the right guy from the NK, it would seem like scum might have opted to not NK yesternight.

I don’t see your constant pursuit of the word ‘weak-willed’ whenever the idea of a lynch is brought up. It is weird phrasing, likely enough, since ‘illogical’ would make more sense.

@sebba: Why didn’t you find this worth mentioning earlier if this was your reason not to vote no lynch?

@DAZ: I find it strange that most of your last post consists of addressing a player who isn’t even in the game. Will appreciate a reply commenting on Jask’s theory.

Also, you have mentioned that you voted NL to save yourself. In the present circumstances, where scum apparently didn’t NK, what are your thoughts?

@VCG: Why? This is an action that has basically zero town initiative, and I am struggling to think of a possible reason in the present circumstances.

For one, you should read through the rest of this thread. If possible, comment on anything said or done by RiM with the possible reasons why he might have said so. I don’t recall there being any obvious tells from RiM, so there probably isn’t anything you have to explain.

I think I will Vote: DAZ. While I am not sure whether I prefer NLing or a lynch ATM, I think this vote will get him to reply to the thread faster.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (2): CowFriend, VoodooCoffeeGuy
    DragonArcherZ (1): AdeebNafees
    Not Voting (2): DragonArcherZ, sebba

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 32 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are still voting by this deadline, VoodooCoffeeGuy will be lynched.

Other Info

DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
      CowFriend
      sebba (I) (v)
      AdeebNafees (I)
      Jaskaran2000
      VoodooCoffeeGuy (II)

Flag Post

(More then one person)

Why didn’t you find this worth mentioning earlier if this was your reason not to vote no lynch?

Because multiple people were going with jask’s strategy,and i thought it was wrong to fight against there opinion.

(Dev)

Vote Count
    VoodooCoffeeGuy (2): CowFriend, VoodooCoffeeGuy

Umm…Dev,i thought someone coulden’t vote themselves.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (1): CowFriend
    Not Voting (3): DragonArcherZ, sebba, VoodooCoffeeGuy

With 6 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 20 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• Excuse my stupidity.
      DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
      CowFriend
      sebba (v)
      AdeebNafees (I)
      Jaskaran2000
      VoodooCoffeeGuy (II) (v)

Flag Post

Seeming to me like cow is rather eager to get a lynch in, rather suspicious I’d think.

DAZ isn’t even contributing to the mafia itself anymore.

Everyone else is basically high.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

VoodooCoffeeGuy (1): CowFriend
    Not Voting (3): DragonArcherZ, sebba, VoodooCoffeeGuy

The extended deadline has started with 24 hours. Currently, VoodooCoffeeGuy will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• Players that need activity requirements have been modprodded.
      DragonArcherZ (I) (v)
      CowFriend
      sebba (v)
      AdeebNafees (I)
      Jaskaran2000
      VoodooCoffeeGuy (II) (v)

Flag Post

Well,i need to vote,so,the best choice seems to be…

Vote NO Lynch

And,everyone…STOP TARGETING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

targeting
    must survive

Flag Post
    Originally posted by sebba:

Well,i need to vote,so,the best choice seems to be…

Vote NO Lynch

And,everyone…STOP TARGETING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that is downright suspicious. Not only did you not provide any reasoning, you’re screaming “DON’T VOTE VOODOO/DAZ

Flag Post

I said to stop targeting me.And then you target me.The people in this game are sooooooooooo annoying.Efar,come back in game,as…

I am quiting!!!

Flag Post

da faq just happened