Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 2 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

just 2 more people! aggggggggggggggggggahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Flag Post

I will sign

Flag Post

Objection to harthen’s sign.

1) His posts have been in Continuous games, and Continuous games only.
2) Other than that, most of his posts have just quoted efar, and done with it. Noticeable is the time difference between his and efar’s posts
3) His post in efar’s thread is only a minute before efar’s post, confirming that it is an exemplary post.
4) Not to mention they type similarly (only capitalize proper nouns and I).

I reckon harthen is efar’s alt, unless this has been a very odd chain of coincidences.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Objection to harthen’s sign.

1) His posts have been in Continuous games, and Continuous games only.
2) Other than that, most of his posts have just quoted efar, and done with it. Noticeable is the time difference between his and efar’s posts
3) His post in efar’s thread is only a minute before efar’s post, confirming that it is an exemplary post.
4) Not to mention they type similarly (only capitalize proper nouns and I).

I reckon harthen is efar’s alt, unless this has been a very odd chain of coincidences.

thank you for providing info for my next alt

Flag Post

come on people, JOIN!

Flag Post

2 signs still needed.

I’m going to play on the safe side and agree to the objection of harthen’s sign. Upon a scan of his post history, I don’t see a reason to disagree with Adeeb. He hasn’t even arrived to argue his innocence, so…

thank you for providing info for my next alt

What exactly do you mean by this? I is confuzzled.

Flag Post

How to alt cheat more intelligently.

Flag Post

Sign! :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

exactly

Flag Post

Guess who’s back! I sing!

EDIT: *cough cough. I sign.

Flag Post

Sign-ups are full and the game will start when I have time. Unfortunately, I have a lot of assignments to do, and this is not just because of procrastination this time :O. Reserve signs are, of course, still open.

Originally posted by efar:

exactly

That’s not exactly a very encouraging sentiment.

Flag Post
Sign-ups are full and the game will start when I have time.

Oh, the irony.

Yeah, efar… that’s not something to be proud of.

Flag Post

Reserve sign.

Flag Post
Sign-ups are full and the game will start when I have time.

Oh, the irony.

Yeah, efar… that’s not something to be proud of.

I am an Insane Nudist I can be proud of anything I want!!

Flag Post

hey it is time to START

Flag Post

Roles are now being sent out. Please do not start voting or playing until I announce the start of Day 1. Reserve signs will be accepted through PM.

Flag Post

Day 1

Day 1 has started and all roles have been handed out. You may now post.

Paxton Delworth shifted uncomfortably in his chair, eying across the room. He was seated next to nine equally uncomfortable strangers, gathered around a bland wooden table with bland wooden chairs. The room was nervewrecking, with plain and tannish walls and a single upsetting painting. Depicting the face of a brunette just as homely as the rest of the room, the painting seemed as normal as one would expect. Something about it was off though. Paxton did not know how to describe it, and merely avoided its gaze to maintain his sanity.

But there was something more disturbing than the disgustingly nondescript nature of the room and even the mysterious painting. The doors. Made out of some metallic material that Paxton couldn’t quite distinguish, the gargantuan double doors sealed the way out of the room in a way that brought out panic. Unless one of them happened to have the strength of a bulldozer, simply bursting through the locked obstacle wasn’t an option.

Of course, there were always the walls, which seemed a lot more fragile in nature. And that observation did not elude the strangers, for they had recently attempted to make a breakthrough. Two of the men, the strongest of the bunch, blasted the wall with all their might, determined to make an escape. And that was how they had arrived from eleven strangers to nine. To describe what happened in its full gruesomeness would be impossible. Put simply, they melted. The full details of the scene would be something to avoid mentioning, and needless to say, none of them were going anywhere near the walls again.

It seemed that their only option would be to follow their objective, the only memory remaining in their minds. Struck with amnesia, Paxton had only one memory, the memory that he was trapped inside of an experiment. The memory that the only condition to escape was to murder two selected men. And the memory that these same two men were out to kill the rest of them.

Paxton sighed, deciding to bring an end to the room’s silence. “Well…we won’t be getting out of here without complying. So, let’s get started, shall we?”

You have 120 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. Everyone must confirm their role before the start of Night 1 in order to avoid being replaced or modkilled. Any questions concerning the game should be PMed to me. I will periodically post a status update during the day, detailing the time left, a vote count, any inactive warnings, and anything else that might be needed. Remember that you need to post at least once today to avoid a modkill, but also remember the objective of this game and participate actively.

Flag Post

Role confirm.

Flag Post

role confirm

Flag Post

we should lynch Cow because he confirmed first

Flag Post

Role Confirmed

Flag Post

Role confirmed.

Flag Post

Role confirm.

ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post

Role Confirmed

But you are the one with the bad grammar D:

Flag Post

No, no random phase/joke phase starts, please, hate those.

In the meanwhile, to keep you occupied with something by using a RQS, any suspicion directed towards me for making this, and I will hate you for the rest of my life. As always. people who do not answer questions are going to be considered more suspicious than everyone else, and people who have only answered some questions will receive less suspicious than the ones who have not answered but more than the one who have.

Now then, moving onward to the questions.

1. In general, what activities do you find scummy?
2. What faction do you think will win this game? Give reasons for your answer.
3. Are you willing to participate more actively than just a simple post per day?

I myself will be answering these questions late, mostly because trying to avoid influencing any answers if possible, and partly because of procrastination.