Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 2

1304 posts

Flag Post

(I just want you to know that Pyrus is involved with you, and I posted his story in the bottom of the page before.)

Flag Post

Pyrus
I stand perched above the other man, “Sir, over here, I’m taking to you.”

Flag Post

Gamma looks up to see a man in a tree. “Who are you? You don’t want a fight do you?” Gamma holds up his hands defensively hoping he doesn’t have to fight.

Flag Post

Darkour

Darkour follows his dragon radar for miles over the ocean, it says its thousands of feet underwater. He sees nearby scuba diving boats. Darkour can take the pressure from the water but the fact that he needs to hold his breath for 2 hours is just wrong.

What are Darkours Actions?

Flag Post

Pyrus
“The choice is yours. I never mind a little sparring session, however you seem like a man on a mission. Mind enlightening me as of to why you’re here?”

Flag Post

Gamma “I don’t want to fight you, you know.” Says Gamma. “As to the reason why i’m here, its because i’m searching for a dragon ball.” Gamma gets a bit nervous from the possibility of a fight.

Flag Post

Darkour
I observe the scuba diving vessels beneath me. It seems I’ll have to descend into the murky depths. I can’t have any witnesses, this race can’t handle knowledge of my existence, and I don’t feel like destroying their military, so I guess killing these guys will be morally good in the long run.

With these thoughts I raise my tail above my head and fire my alternating lasers at the boats below.

Flag Post

Pyrus
Hmm, it appears this man is in pursuit of the same treasure. I need to know his intentions with the balls, and potentially stop him.

“Dragonball? Never heard it but I’ll help ya out.”

Flag Post

Gamma being brutally honest says “Thanks, but the dragon balls only give one wish.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
A smirk steals its way onto the face of Pyrus,
“Well then, consider a good deed from the bottom of my heart.”

Flag Post

Darkour

Time for ultimate sound effects.

KABLOOIE!

The force of the beams melt the boats armor, it flips the boat upside down. And it starts to sink.
A black Hawk helicopter approaches from behind and fires every missile it has.

Flag Post

Gamma looks directly at Pyrus. “So what do you want to wish for? Maybe we can find a wish that will benefit us equally?”

Flag Post

Pyrus and Gamma

All of a sudden the same figure appears from mid air where he disappeared at first. He slowly comes out and notices the two humans talking about a Dragon Ball. He floats in mid’air for a while, the men totally unaware of him.

Flag Post

(I think more professional writing, with adjectives rather than sound effects would be beneficial)
Darkour
I observe as a series of missiles are launched at me. Without hesitation I throw a nearby seagull into the missiles in order to detonate them. I use the explosion and smoke to conceal my sneaking into the ocean.

Flag Post

(It was just to be funny, Hold on Jimbo, you have another player going after the same Dragon Ball as you.)

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I had no intentions of wishing, but if you insist.”
I ponder what could be mutual, i could Betray hook, but I am a man of my word.

“We can think on it.”

Flag Post

Gamma “Alright, anyways the dragonball should be right around here, but it seems no matter how far I dig it doesn’t turn up.” Gamma scoops another shovelful.

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage and Darkour

Sandy scans the horizon and sees and explosion, he speeds toward the scene, only to find a Black Hawk helicopter firing its machine guns at him. Sandy is trapped by the fire, he can’t go up, left or right, only one way to go.

What will he do next?

(WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THROW A SEAGULL JIMBO? LOL!)

Flag Post

(It was the logical thing to do.)

Flag Post

Gamma and Pyrus

Gecko His two heads talk in unison. Like a harmony. “The dragon ball is not there…” He floats down to the ground. His feet land heavily on the grass, creating dirt foot prints.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

(It was the logical thing to do.)

ANIMAL CRUELTY!

Lol, very creative, I will have to increase your power level for that.

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage
I don’t have time for this crap. I speed down. I honestly couldn’t care less about the chopper. I need that dragon ball, it’s underwater, and I’m going underwater. The faster I get this over with the better.

Flag Post

Gamma turns around to see Gecko. “An alien?” Gamma is surprised by this. “Wait, if its not down here, where is it?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
Shocked by the mysterious being, Pyrus finds himself stuttering, “You…y-y-ou, what are you?”

I then jump from the tree performing a series of flips and landing in a fight stance.

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage and Darkour

Darkour is sees a series of buildings underwater, connected by bridges, he can’t see an entrance.
Sandy is in pursuit of the Dragon Ball, but can’t see Darkou or an entrance.

What will they do next?