1304 posts

Flag Post

(I’m still here.)

Flag Post

Fuck, plus thirty… THINK NICK!

Anyway… what about this?

Originally posted by Underlord:

The Shadow

I quickly cast Shadow Transformation on myself. I use my Shadow Portal, then strike a foe with Ze Shadow, pushing me into Ultimate Mode, then I strike a a group of foes with Ultimate Shadow Bolt, killing all of them. I then finish off the rest with a series of punches and kicks to the abdomen to cripple them. It doesn’t leave them dead, just paralyzed.

The Shadow

I summon shadows to possess the rest of the enemies. I watch them murder themselves and each other with their useless guns. I laugh at the sight, seeing how weak and powerless they are.

Meh, I’m pretty sure this isn’t the really creative way, but whatever. Tough luck. :S

You could give me a hint and I could re-type my move, if you wish. :D

Flag Post

Hangman
(arrives on the scene and sees Darkour snatching that Dragon Ball from the air) (eyes turn red) That’s a dragon ball! I must have it! Surrender the Dragon Ball Now! Consequences for failing to do so may be extreme…

Flag Post

same here.

Flag Post

I’m about to get the last Dragon Ball that’s not possessed by another player… it’s gonna be tough after this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

same here.

Hangman
I have a deal for you, we work together to kick this guy’s ass and we both get to keep the dragon ball for ourselves! (grins) Deal?

Flag Post

Gamma “Who are we attacking?”

Flag Post

Hangman
Darkour most likely, unless you wanted to attack the other guy (forgot his name). Either way, I dont care.

Flag Post

Gamma “I’ll pass.” Gamma turns to Darkour. “Can I have the dragonball back?”

Flag Post

Im still online… Let me get to work

Flag Post

Hangman
(raises eyebrow) unique method. However, smart intelligent peaceful men like you tend to get a literal foot in the mouth rather than any profit. But my interest is peaked enough to watch. (sits in an “invisible chair”)

Flag Post

Darkour
“It would be beneficial for me if I didn’t give it to you. I hope you understand. Geko certainly does. So, warrior, what is your name?”
I begin to turn around back to the hurt Sandy. I look him in the eye, however I doubt he can read mine, I only hope he gets the plan.
I quickly wrap my tail around his neck, loosely but in such a way I could possibly kill him in the briefest of motions.

I then turn back towards the young, righteous warrior, “If you take an act of aggression, I will kill my associate.”

Flag Post

Spectre (20 + 10)30 Hp/3 ki/ Pumped

After many days of searching through the snowy ever glades, Spectre looks at his Dragon Radar, he is almost there, He will finally see the Dragon Ball for the first time. There is a small mountain of snow blocking your path, and the Dragon Ball is a thousand meters ahead of you. YOU CAN ALMOST TOUCH IT!

1. You press onward to the Dragon Ball, you dig through the snow but you see machines on the other side, its a tower! A stone tower, with many machines, you are starting to see better, at the top of the tower is the Dragon Ball, since its giving off so much energy. You see some special operations units inside the tower. Heavily Armed.
2. As you smash the top of the tower, you see Scientist Bradley experimenting with the Dragon Ball, its green? He presses a button. and the entire tower rings a piercing sound. ZZXXZZXXZZIIIIITTTsSSS! And alarm. Scientist Bradley Runs to his powerful machine and gets inside while you…………………..? (Do an action)
3. You try to send a ki attack towards him….54! SUCCESS!! Sadly, he pressed the alert switch… RUN RUN RUN!
4. Scientist Bradley falls to the ground, not moving.(Maybe)
5. You decapitate his head, but the alarm is ringing, the Dragon Ball is green, you use your energy Drain and you take the Dragon Balls energy, plus 5.
6. You make of with the Dragon Ball, but whats this? IN THE DISTANCE! THERE ARE JETS in formation! What will you do?
7. The jets ALL fire a fuck ton of missiles. They make a high pitched whistle as they get nearer, you shoot your ki blasts at one of them. It lights on fire, and begins its deadly decent.
8. You shoot more ki blasts at them. Minus 1………57, you manage to destroy all the missiles, the Jets fly over you and one of them knocks into you, Minus 20 Hp.
9. You use energy drain, the jets lose power and crash…. NICE! You regain 10 Hp.

Your journey brings you to a wooden bar in the middle of the Sahara Dessert, with many people wearing white robes. There are many camels outside, crumbled stone buildings integrated into the ground, and lots of trees that are flourishing a quiet town, with only bells to break the silence….What do you do?

D1. You ask the townspeople…. All of a sudden the look at you, as if you spoke gibberish. They simply back away from you.
D.2 The Shadows absorbs the towns peoples information, most of them don’t know, but one of them knew someone who knew where it was, in a nearby cliff. There are buildings integrated on the edges of the cliff. They are actually HANGING from he sides of the cliff.
D3. You enter a bar…… More people with white Robes, they look a t you… “Intruder” THE MEN TAKE OF THEIR PANTS robes revealing people in Golden Armor, 5 of them sprint towards you. And two from behind.
D4. All of them get back up, and return to fighting normally, they tale out guns and begin to fire, but your shadow transformation held. (There is a very creative way to kill the, and if you find out I will give you plus 30.)
D.5 They shoot themselves because you controlled their bodies, very effective, but its not what I’m looking for. (Hint, they are on a cliff… Cliffs are dangerous) All of a sudden, an Elite Warrior appears, he looks tough… He is wearing the Dragon Ball as a necklace.

Sandy Ravage is chasing Pyrus, and Darkour is chasing Gamma.

Sandy Ravage 5 Hp/4 ki points/Ultimate Status

A1.You find Senzu plants

You find Senzu plants.

Gamma 50 Hp/ 3 ki used speed, and ki blast/ Ready Status

The nearest Dragon Ball

The peaceful grassland with valleys and spread out trees surrounding you.You look at your dragon radar… The nearest dragon ball is getting closer? At a pretty fast speed. Continue towards it?

Zzzip 40 Hp/5 ki/ Ready
(Waiting for action)

Hangman 45 Hp/5 ki/ Ready

Taking a shit… Rolling….. 100…..SUCCESS!

Flag Post

Hangman
(scoffs) Young man, you dont truly believe his bluff, do you? It’s a lie. Hurry up and punch him or I will. (readies his sword, his eyes becoming a much brighter red, his pale white face showing an expression of insane glee)

Flag Post

Gamma yells to sandy. “Run!”

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage
Normally, I would disapprove of such deceit in favor of a more honorable fight, but this is mutually beneficial and it gets me closer to my goal, and that is all that is really important. As one of them shouts at me to run, I figure I’ll put on a show. As a wrestler, you learn how to make fake things look real, even if people know they aren’t. I struggle and squirm, of course with no real intentions of escape, but I make sure to put on a good show and make it look like I am trying my best to escape.

Flag Post

Darkour

Pointing to the pale newcomer, “You, you are not the only one with a blade around here. As you may have noticed, my body is quite the weapon. Is it really necessary for blood to be drawn upon this field. After all, you two did leave a young, human, coward down in a flooding, underwater facility that inhabits quite the aggressive octopus. Do either of you want that on your hands?”

Flag Post

Hangman
Oh fuck this bullshit! (teleports behind Darkour and slashes at his tail, hopefully forcing him to let go of his victim)
Edit: that dragonball can easily bring the human back! but that human can’t bring us the dragon ball!

Flag Post

Gamma watches from afar. “Don’t kill him.”

Flag Post

Darkour
“You’re foolish for attacking my strongest weapon with a blade. You probably damaged your sword more. However, it did sting. Guess I will need it to fight you.”
I relinquish Sandy from my grasp and begin to charge my energy.

Flag Post

Gamma helps Sandy escape to safety. “Wait here, ok.”

Flag Post

Hangman
All I wanted at that moment was for you to let go of your captured prey. I was going to extract the dragonball from you, but it seems that I would have to kill you to do so. Since the noble one asked me not to kill, I will be on my way. (goes down to the ocean to rescue the human)

Flag Post

Aww, no fighting? Oh well…. My show anyways. Keep this up guys, just avoid fighting with your complicated moves. Make a show out of it but make it so you don’t need your sign ups. You get me? Good night.

Flag Post

Darkour
“Would you mind if me and my friend here continued on our way? You seem like a strong, noble fighter, and I doubt you would be satisfied by fighting weakened opponents.”

Flag Post

Gamma goes up to Darkour ready to fight. “Are you ready to fight?”