Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 24

1304 posts

Flag Post

Hangman
(stops in mid-flight and grabs head) …master, dont make me… (turns back, eyes red) Master is forcing me to attack you.. plz forgive me… (rushes forward and attacks Darkour; his voice sounds like a recording now) Relinquish the dragonball, this is my slave, he will retrieve my dragonball whether he likes it or not

Flag Post

Gamma sees the ensuing fight and stays back not wanting to make it an unfair battle.

Flag Post

Darkour
At first, I begin to have my facial guard unhinge, then I realize, now is not the place nor time to reveal that.
I get ready for the fight, however, not before a thought breaches my mind. Turning towards Sandy, “Hand me the Dragon Ball.”
I then stand ready to fight, as well as receive the Dragon Balls.

Edit: Two things. Sandy and I have a ball each, and the post was shortened due to the quote glitch.

Flag Post

Gamma “Why should I?”

Flag Post

Hangman
(i slash at his arm which is waiting to recieve such dragonball, smirking) Now now, We wont be having any of that nonsense… Fight my slave or die!

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage
I quickly realize how this situation is in my advantage in EVERY possible way. I throw the dragon ball to Darkour, and then begin to move away from the immediate area. No matter what happens, I see this being up for Sandy.

Flag Post

Hangman
(quickly intercepts the throw to Darkour and runs off with the dragonball)

Flag Post

Darkour
My arm is slashed making the catch impossible for my hand, thankfully I have a very handy, five pronged tail that made the catch for me.
“Hangman, I have a different plan. Are you ready?”
I then point off into the distance in the water (at a 45 degree angle) behind Hangman.

Flag Post

Hangman
READY! HA HA YOU FOOL! (Teleports 150 feet away and dis-appears into the sunset)

Flag Post

[So Hangman, you are in the middle of recovering from slashing at me, not to mention in the middle of a mental conflict, or sentence. Hard to tell when you don’t use quotations. Anyways, you are standing in sight of me and Sandy, I am expecting the throw, and I am fairly certain that a 5 pronged tail would make a catch before a generic, non-detailed interception. This is just my opinion. You can keep your post if you want. I just find it detrimental to the story.]

Flag Post

I agree with Jimbo14 in this case

Flag Post

(I agree with jimbo, but I am perfectly fine with Hangman teleporting 150 feet away without a dragon ball.)

Flag Post

(So Darkour, you are about to catch a ball with a hand and you find it’s been shot off, do you think it would be easy to just switch to the other hand? Of course not, thing is, it would take time to react to your arm being damaged, enough time for me to get that ball)

Flag Post

[2 other points. Hangman, you just teleported a couple of posts ago. Each teleport takes 3 ki. You only had 5 to begin with. You see the problem? Also, have you ever heard of the term “God-Mod?”]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

[2 other points. Hangman, you just teleported a couple of posts ago. Each teleport takes 3 ki. You only had 5 to begin with. You see the problem? Also, have you ever heard of the term “God-Mod?”]

(you have an unblockable move that even teleporting cant excape and you dare call God Mod?!?)

(Also, our characters gain a ki for a turn that we dont use a special, I think there were a fair 3 turns I didnt use a special)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

(you have an unblockable move that even teleporting cant excape and you dare call God Mod?!?)

[Its blockable. Also, difficult to use.

(So Darkour, you are about to catch a ball with a hand and you find it’s been shot off, do you think it would be easy to just switch to the other hand? Of course not, thing is, it would take time to react to your arm being damaged, enough time for me to get that ball)

[So you shot off my heavily armored hand, with a sword? I was under the presumption you hit it, and pain would make my hand recoil, and I never said I caught it with my other hand. If you read my post closely, you would of seen the word “tail”.]

Flag Post

(tail, hand, same difference. Plus I was making a metaphor to real life; I am not saying I actually shot off the arm, it was in pain though.)

Flag Post

how about this i’ll roll to see who gets it :P (even or odd take your pick)

Flag Post

fine, I like the odds of odd.

Flag Post

[Most people would not argue for the sake of plot but I guess it is a two way lane. I guess my biggest problem is that you only seem to care about personal gain, and your own personal sub-plot. Maybe I should drop it and let Dante from DMC have the Dragon Ball?]

Flag Post

Roll: 93 (hangman95 wins)
There its settled

Flag Post

[Most people would not argue for the sake of plot but I guess it is a two way lane. I guess my biggest problem is that you only seem to care about personal gain, and your own personal sub-plot. Maybe I should drop it and let Dante from DMC have the Dragon Ball?]

(… and you dont care about personal gain at all?… lets see; threatening to kill a person and using the innocence of the righteous to keep 2 dragonballs, not selfish at all….)

Flag Post

Darkour
I sneak up behind Hangman and buttsex him with my tail.
Turns towards Gamma, “You seem to associate with cowardice often. Your talent is being wasted on the desires of the weak. Such a shame.”
I then ponder how to handle the situation, and as of whether or not Gamma would strike me where I stand.

Flag Post

(… and you dont care about personal gain at all?… lets see; threatening to kill a person and using the innocence of the righteous to keep 2 dragonballs, not selfish at all….)

If you didn’t notice he and Sandy Ravage actually tricked both of us with that plan. (Though i’m not supposed to know that)
-Gamma gains amnesia -
Gamma “What just happened?”

Flag Post

Gamma “Who else will teach them?” Alex says.