Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 25

1304 posts

Flag Post

Darkour
“Well, warrior, I do believe one of your ‘pupils’ is drowning. That being said, he did nearly kill my associate here, he may have potential. That being said, I have yet to see him utilize energy attacks. Similar to how I have yet to see the newest thief use his own hands.”

I briefly check my dragon radar to try to locate the nearest Dragon Ball.

Flag Post

Gamma quickly rushes into the water to help the drowning man. He pulls him up and hands him to Randy. “keep him safe.” Gamma goes up to Darkour. “What’s your name?”
(I have to go to bed now, we’ll finish this later)

Flag Post

Spectre
Ow. But, whilst I’m being hit by the jet, I may as well get some energy from it and the others nearby. I activate Energy Drain, increasing its intensity from the usual level in the hopes that 1: I increase it’s range, and 2: I may succeed in draining some of the pilots to the extent that they can no longer fly their respective jets. That would be useful beyond compare.

Flag Post

Darkour
“My name is of my concern. I will permit you to refer to me as ‘Darkour.’ Now I do believe it is common courtesy to share your title. I also have an important follow up question. Why do you desire the Dragon Balls? All three of you.” (Masterchief/Sandy, Sadfire/Pyrus, and Gammaflux/Gamma.)

Flag Post

Gamma
“My name is Gamma. As for why I desire the dragon balls, I want to use them to… none of your buisness.”
Gamma thinks: What do I want to use them for?

Flag Post

Darkour
“Gamma, this is where you are dead wrong. It is exactly my business. I came to this planet, solely to acquire these dragon balls. As you may have deducted from my appearance, I am no human. I was not born upon this planet. So, it is every bit my business. We may even have cooperative desires, which would certainly lower the death toll.”
Almost cat like in behavior, I begin to move my tail to and fro in an expression of discontent.

Flag Post

Gamma “Well then to be honest I have no clue.” Alex says nervously laughing while rubbing the back of his head.

Flag Post

Darkour
“Then, would you ever so politely, stay out of my way,” this is said with clear emphasis on the second clause.

Flag Post

Gamma “Well sooner or later i’ll have thought of something Darkour.” Alex says crossing his arms.

Flag Post

Darkour
“Seems awfully selfish for the selfless warrior.”
Darkour seems angry, but not consumed by fire, but rather a cold hatred, “Gamma, are you willing to kill men like the one you just saved, if they stand between you and your selfish desires?”

Flag Post

Gamma “What?!? What makes you think i’d want to kill anyone?”

Flag Post

Darkour
“As seen on my home planet, before it’s annihilation, these mystical items are notorious for bringing out the greed in people. Would you forcefully separate somebody from their dragon ball in order to get it for yourself?

Flag Post

Gamma “Well if I have one, and the other person has one. Its useless isn’t it? I mean I might challenge them to a fight, but I won’t just kill someone.”

Flag Post

Darkour
“What if a man traveled many light years to reach a planet, on all a hunch caused by a myth, just to gather the mystical Dragon Balls in order to restore his planet? Would you interfere with him? Would you stop his righteous cause, his sole desire, just in order to fulfill a need youa re yet to conjure?”

Flag Post

Gamma

Gamma thinks about this for a second. “How about this then, i’ll use the dragon balls to wish your planet back to normal. Deal?”

Flag Post

Darkour
“It was a hypothetical situation. I was testing your merits. I am here for the Dragon Balls, this is correct. I am mainly here however to see that they do not end in the wrong hands. If you failed my test of morality, I would of had to show you what lays beneath this armor. Something that Geko saw.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“Do I pass?”

Flag Post

[lol]

Darkour
“There is no passing, or failing, rather life or death. I was born, by use of the Osirian Dragon Balls. I was born to be the strongest of my race, born with a gift. A gift that could cleanse the world of evil, through murder. I was born out of necessity. Osiria was overwhelmed by our own race, consumed by greed. They say two wrongs do not make a right, however I was created out of an oath of revenge and judgement. I may seem sinister. In fact, I will admit to not being a morally good, sentient being, however you must fight fire with fire. If I find these Dragon Balls, I will use them to aid me in fulfilling my destiny, otherwise my planets death was in vain.”

After his brief speech Darkour turns around and checks his dragon radar. “Now tell me Gamma, will you further hinder my progress?”

Flag Post

Gamma
“Like I said I’ll bring back your planet when I get the dragonballs Darkour.”

Flag Post

Darkour
“I often doubt that would be the best course of action. History repeats itself. I think I will hunt down and kill the thief. Speaking of thieves,” turning my head towards Pyrus, “I have some unfinished business.”

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma blocks Darkour’s path. “You won’t touch him unless you get through me, he’s injured badly.”

Flag Post

Darkour
“Why do you detest death so strongly? It is only natural, and I am purging this world of those who pollute its soil. Now step aside.”

Flag Post

Gamma “I detest it, because I can stop it!” Gamma yells. “So don’t try to attack him, without getting past me.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
I on the ground below slowly rise to my feet, battered, bloody and broken. Using lungs that hurt to breathe I project my voice to Gamma, “Let him fight me. If I am to ever make my brother proud then I must stand tall. Darkour,-”

I collapse to the ground but slowly yet surely rise ba,k to my feat. “Darkour, bring it on!”

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma flies next to Pyrus. “You sure about this?”