Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 26

1304 posts

Flag Post

Pyrus
Now gasping for air…“It is the only way I can honor my brother. It’s what he would-coughing of blood- want.”

Flag Post

Gamma “If things get out of hand i’m jumping in ok?” Gamma flies up to Darkour and tells him. “Go ahead.” Gamma then watches from afar.

Flag Post

Darkour
“I will see you in Hell.”
I rush towards Pyrus attempting to impale him with my right shoulder spike.

Flag Post

Pyrus
I try to side-step the incoming entity of evil, but instead I lose my balance, stumble, and feel nothing.

I look down to see a large spike protruding from his shoulder, and into my chest, narrowly missing my major organs, or so I think. I then feel it. The pain forces me to scream in agony. The overwhelming urge to die is present, but I must make my brother proud.

I remove myself from the impalement and rush my opponent, only to fall unconscious at his feet.

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma watches to see if Pyrus will get up.

Flag Post

Darkour
I see the feeble opponent fall before me. It is time he meets his maker. I lift down with my tail and grab him by his neck, raising him to be even with my eye slits. It is tie I shatter his very meaning of existence and then it will all be over.

My facial guard begins to undo itself, revealing what lays within. I reach forth and clutch his skull with my claws. He does not have very long.

Flag Post

Gamma “If he’s unconscious you can stop now.”

Flag Post

Darkour
“Soon he will be dead. You know what happened to Geko, right?”

Flag Post

Gamma “Don’t kill him Darkour.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
Whilst held in his grip, I kick Darkour in his facial guard, hopefully causing excruciating pain.
“Never let your guard down!”

Flag Post

Darkour
Enraged by the extreme pain I fire my barrage of lasers at Pyrus. The explosion likely further wounded him and created a smoke cloud large enough to keep Gamma disinvolved. He could of had a much quicker death.

Flag Post

Pyrus
A blinding light was approaching. I try to fudge but I’m hit. All fades to black as the last thing I see before passing out from blood loss, hunger, dehydration and of course a powerful beam of energy, is Darkour approaching through the smoke.

Flag Post

Gamma “That’s enough Darkour.”

Flag Post

Darkour
“Gamma, stay out of this ordeal!”
I proceed to lift Pyrus by his throat with my arm and lash at his face with my five pronged tail.
“Now you die.”
I return to having my face guard unhinge itself, again revealing the crimson substance to my knocked out foe.

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma swoops in at the last minute and tries to kick Darkour straight in his face before the crimson liquid can reach Pyrus. “I told you to stop.” Says Gamma angrily.

Flag Post

Darkour
I stumble back from the kick in shock. Enraged by the interference, I decide it would best to leave. “I shall extract my vengeance”

I then check my radar and fly away to the nearest, bringing my dragon ball that wasn’t stolen with me.

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma goes next to Pyrus. “You alive?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
Looking up at Gamma, “Barely, but…but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”

Flag Post

Gamma “Or injure you for life.” Alex laughs nervously.

Flag Post

Pyrus
“Only way I get stronger. I have to tell you something. I cannot manipulate my ki. I cannot fly or use energy. I am useless.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“You managed to hold Darkour off without ki though, so I wouldn’t call you useless.” Gamma smiles.

Flag Post

(You know Jimbo that you can’t use Energy Beam if your opponent is too close right?I will let it slide.)

Well, I am impressed, this entertained me for a while. I want everyone to start posting more details about the back round and scenery. (Farm, trees, rocks, river,grass, city.)

I read through it, and the only one that needs an update is Darkour, because he is looking for a dragon ball, and Spectre because he is fighting far away, SO, I shall continue……

Flag Post

Message me if I missed you, I always miss someone.

Spectre (20 + 10)30 Hp/3 ki/ Pumped

After many days of searching through the snowy ever glades, Spectre looks at his Dragon Radar, he is almost there, He will finally see the Dragon Ball for the first time. There is a small mountain of snow blocking your path, and the Dragon Ball is a thousand meters ahead of you. YOU CAN ALMOST TOUCH IT!

1. You press onward to the Dragon Ball, you dig through the snow but you see machines on the other side, its a tower! A stone tower, with many machines, you are starting to see better, at the top of the tower is the Dragon Ball, since its giving off so much energy. You see some special operations units inside the tower. Heavily Armed.
2. As you smash the top of the tower, you see Scientist Bradley experimenting with the Dragon Ball, its green? He presses a button. and the entire tower rings a piercing sound. ZZXXZZXXZZIIIIITTTsSSS! And alarm. Scientist Bradley Runs to his powerful machine and gets inside while you…………………..? (Do an action)
3. You try to send a ki attack towards him….54! SUCCESS!! Sadly, he pressed the alert switch… RUN RUN RUN!
4. Scientist Bradley falls to the ground, not moving.(Maybe)
5. You decapitate his head, but the alarm is ringing, the Dragon Ball is green, you use your energy Drain and you take the Dragon Balls energy, plus 5.
6. You make of with the Dragon Ball, but whats this? IN THE DISTANCE! THERE ARE JETS in formation! What will you do?
7. The jets ALL fire a fuck ton of missiles. They make a high pitched whistle as they get nearer, you shoot your ki blasts at one of them. It lights on fire, and begins its deadly decent.
8. You shoot more ki blasts at them. Minus 1………57, you manage to destroy all the missiles, the Jets fly over you and one of them knocks into you, Minus 20 Hp.
9. You use energy drain, the jets lose power and crash…. NICE! You regain 10 Hp.

Your journey brings you to a wooden bar in the middle of the Sahara Dessert, with many people wearing white robes. There are many camels outside, crumbled stone buildings integrated into the ground, and lots of trees that are flourishing a quiet town, with only bells to break the silence….What do you do?

D1. You ask the townspeople…. All of a sudden the look at you, as if you spoke gibberish. They simply back away from you.
D.2 The Shadows absorbs the towns peoples information, most of them don’t know, but one of them knew someone who knew where it was, in a nearby cliff. There are buildings integrated on the edges of the cliff. They are actually HANGING from he sides of the cliff.
D3. You enter a bar…… More people with white Robes, they look a t you… “Intruder” THE MEN TAKE OF THEIR PANTS robes revealing people in Golden Armor, 5 of them sprint towards you. And two from behind.
D4. All of them get back up, and return to fighting normally, they tale out guns and begin to fire, but your shadow transformation held. (There is a very creative way to kill the, and if you find out I will give you plus 30.)
D.5 They shoot themselves because you controlled their bodies, very effective, but its not what I’m looking for. (Hint, they are on a cliff… Cliffs are dangerous) All of a sudden, an Elite Warrior appears, he looks tough… He is wearing the Dragon Ball as a necklace.

Sandy Ravage is chasing Pyrus, and Darkour is chasing Gamma.

Sandy Ravage 5 Hp/4 ki points/Ultimate Status

A1.You find Senzu plants
A2. You go to Darkour, and he is looking at his Radar. You look at your Dragon Radar and see that a Dragon Ball is moving towards Darkour… What are your actions?

You find Senzu plants.

Gamma 50 Hp/ 3 ki used speed, and ki blast/ Ready Status

The nearest Dragon Ball

The peaceful grassland with valleys and spread out trees surrounding you.You look at your dragon radar… The nearest dragon ball is getting closer? At a pretty fast speed. Continue towards it?

Zzzip 40 Hp/5 ki/ Ready
(Waiting for action)

Hangman 45 Hp/5 ki/ Ready

Taking a shit… Rolling….. 100…..SUCCESS!

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage
Finding a Senzu plant on the ground, just like the one in the vase, I take and eat a bean, feeling instantly better. Once I feel back to full power, I stand up and fly over to Darkour.

Flag Post

You go to Darkour, and he is looking at his Radar. You look at your Dragon Radar and see that a Dragon Ball is moving towards Darkour… What are your actions?

(I posted this on the chart too.)