Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 27

1304 posts

Flag Post

The Shadow

I fly out the building. I strike the cliff with a Shadow Bolt. It crumbles, rumbles, and shakes. It finally falls off. I summon shadows and command them to retrieve the Dragon Ball.

Success!

Flag Post

There are eight dragon balls?

Flag Post

(No, Raditz is just coming to rape us.)
Sandy Ravage
“Looks like someone else has a dragon ball, and they know where we are.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

There are eight dragon balls?

No, there are seven, double check.. And you basically did the creative thing I told you you can do. But you did it late and only killed the one guy…….. I think you earn 8, no more.

LEVEL UP!

Flag Post

:3

The usual, +5 hp, +5 damage to Shadow Bolt, and another +5 hp. :D

So, 70 hp if I’m correct, and Shadow Bolt does… who knows how much damage. o;

EDIT: Three Dragon-Balls! Who to kill… who to kill…

The Shadow

I check my Dragon-Ball Radar.
“What is this? All four Dragon-Balls in one area? Haha, this shall be quite delightful,” I chuckle.
I fly towards the area with the Dragon-Balls, using a ki point to quicken my speed.

I’ll be busy from now until tomorrow, so I’ll be less active here.

Flag Post

(Why is everyone more powerful than me?)

Flag Post

RADITZ!

A mysterious shadowy figure shows itself, armed with a weird glass machine attached to his face. Wearing armor, his shoulder blades spike out. He has long ravishing hair…….. (Do I really need to describe him, just look at this.)

He lands gently and gracefully on the ground, not even disturbing the soil with the grass embedded on it.

Message me if I missed you, I always miss someone.

Spectre (20 + 10)30 Hp/3 ki/ Pumped

After many days of searching through the snowy ever glades, Spectre looks at his Dragon Radar, he is almost there, He will finally see the Dragon Ball for the first time. There is a small mountain of snow blocking your path, and the Dragon Ball is a thousand meters ahead of you. YOU CAN ALMOST TOUCH IT!

1. You press onward to the Dragon Ball, you dig through the snow but you see machines on the other side, its a tower! A stone tower, with many machines, you are starting to see better, at the top of the tower is the Dragon Ball, since its giving off so much energy. You see some special operations units inside the tower. Heavily Armed.
2. As you smash the top of the tower, you see Scientist Bradley experimenting with the Dragon Ball, its green? He presses a button. and the entire tower rings a piercing sound. ZZXXZZXXZZIIIIITTTsSSS! And alarm. Scientist Bradley Runs to his powerful machine and gets inside while you…………………..? (Do an action)
3. You try to send a ki attack towards him….54! SUCCESS!! Sadly, he pressed the alert switch… RUN RUN RUN!
4. Scientist Bradley falls to the ground, not moving.(Maybe)
5. You decapitate his head, but the alarm is ringing, the Dragon Ball is green, you use your energy Drain and you take the Dragon Balls energy, plus 5.
6. You make of with the Dragon Ball, but whats this? IN THE DISTANCE! THERE ARE JETS in formation! What will you do?
7. The jets ALL fire a fuck ton of missiles. They make a high pitched whistle as they get nearer, you shoot your ki blasts at one of them. It lights on fire, and begins its deadly decent.
8. You shoot more ki blasts at them. Minus 1………57, you manage to destroy all the missiles, the Jets fly over you and one of them knocks into you, Minus 20 Hp.
9. You use energy drain, the jets lose power and crash…. NICE! You regain 10 Hp.

Sandy Ravage is chasing Pyrus, and Darkour is chasing Gamma.

Sandy Ravage 5 Hp/4 ki points/Ultimate Status

A1.You find Senzu plants
A2. You go to Darkour, and he is looking at his Radar. You look at your Dragon Radar and see that a Dragon Ball is moving towards Darkour… What are your actions?

You find Senzu plants.

Gamma 50 Hp/ 3 ki used speed, and ki blast/ Ready Status

The nearest Dragon Ball

The peaceful grassland with valleys and spread out trees surrounding you.You look at your dragon radar… The nearest dragon ball is getting closer? At a pretty fast speed. Continue towards it?

Zzzip 40 Hp/5 ki/ Ready
(Waiting for action)

Hangman 45 Hp/5 ki/ Ready

Taking a shit… Rolling….. 100…..SUCCESS!

Flag Post

@MasterCheif987,

Because I’m awesome and you’re not! :D

Flag Post

@MasterCheif987,

Because I’m awesome and you’re not! :D

(Remind me to strangle you with your small intestine.)

(I KNEW IT WAS RADITZ. I should get +100 power for guessing. Or like 5. Really I don’t want to be the weakest player.)

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma senses a powerful energy, but he can’t tell which direction its coming from.

Flag Post

Raditz

Scans the area….. “Kakarot?” He scans Darkour…. I thought for sure you were Kakarot. He picked up another signal….. He looks at Sandy Ravages direction…. “Hmmm….”
He is holding the Seven-star Dragon Ball.

Flag Post

… and… wait for it… … … HOLY WH—

THE SHADOW APPEARS AND SHADOW BOLTS RADITZ, QUICKLY GRABBING THE SEVEN-STAR D-BALL AND FLYING OFF IN IMMENSE SPEED!

This may or may not be serious.

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage
Gamma
Spectre
and Pyrus leveled up.

Plus 5 Hp and one ki or

Improve a new move by 5 damage and gain 1 ki or

NOT get 5 Hp and improve a move by ten damage.

Flag Post

+5 hp +1 ki

Flag Post

(What species is Darkour?)

I upgraded Gamma

Flag Post

wut

hao

every1 lvl up?

so unfair!

:c

EDIT: did u update me?

Flag Post

(Can I get 10 HP? My low health seems to be my main weakness right now.)
Sandy Ravage
It seems that the holder of a dragon ball has come to us. He apparently doesn’t understand what a haircut is, and no doubt he wants to fight us. Great.

Flag Post

wut

hao

every1 lvl up?

so unfair!

:c

Look at your power level, you are closer to another level up. Plus, these poor guys really need it.

Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

(Can I get 10 HP? My low health seems to be my main weakness right now.)
Sandy Ravage
It seems that the holder of a dragon ball has come to us. He apparently doesn’t understand what a haircut is, and no doubt he wants to fight us. Great.

Done.

Flag Post

(I say we dog pile Underlord for his dragon balls, then dog pile Raditz for his. All in favor say I. All not in favor shut up.)

Flag Post

Raditz “A Riker? I thought you went EXTINCT! Hahaha! I guess when we blew up your planet there WERE a couple who survived. Looks like the data was wrong for once……. Saaaay, what are you doing with that Dragon Sphere?”

(Darkour is a Ryker, his planet was destroyed by the saiyans.

Flag Post

You can’t dog-pile me, lol.

EDIT: ZtmTV, y. y u give dem lvl up. jus giv dem some power level no lvl up

das so unfair! i ernt it, n dey magikally get it? ;c

Flag Post

Yes, and you magically earn ten more because they are going to dog pile your ass…. Good luck…………..

Edit: LEVEL UP! choose your skills or effects to upgrade or formulas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Yes, and you magically earn ten more because they are going to dog pile your ass…. Good luck…………..

(No no no no no, we haven’t decided on anything yet. No extra points.)

Flag Post

Another level up? :D

+10 hp, +1 turn on Shadow Transformation

Now I have 80 HP and Shadow Transformation lasts 3 turns.

Ze Shadow does 30 damage, Shadow Bolt does 40. I think that’s correct.

Flag Post

Message me if I missed you, I always miss someone.

Spectre (20 + 10)30 Hp/3 ki/ Pumped

After many days of searching through the snowy ever glades, Spectre looks at his Dragon Radar, he is almost there, He will finally see the Dragon Ball for the first time. There is a small mountain of snow blocking your path, and the Dragon Ball is a thousand meters ahead of you. YOU CAN ALMOST TOUCH IT!

1. You press onward to the Dragon Ball, you dig through the snow but you see machines on the other side, its a tower! A stone tower, with many machines, you are starting to see better, at the top of the tower is the Dragon Ball, since its giving off so much energy. You see some special operations units inside the tower. Heavily Armed.
2. As you smash the top of the tower, you see Scientist Bradley experimenting with the Dragon Ball, its green? He presses a button. and the entire tower rings a piercing sound. ZZXXZZXXZZIIIIITTTsSSS! And alarm. Scientist Bradley Runs to his powerful machine and gets inside while you…………………..? (Do an action)
3. You try to send a ki attack towards him….54! SUCCESS!! Sadly, he pressed the alert switch… RUN RUN RUN!
4. Scientist Bradley falls to the ground, not moving.(Maybe)
5. You decapitate his head, but the alarm is ringing, the Dragon Ball is green, you use your energy Drain and you take the Dragon Balls energy, plus 5.
6. You make of with the Dragon Ball, but whats this? IN THE DISTANCE! THERE ARE JETS in formation! What will you do?
7. The jets ALL fire a fuck ton of missiles. They make a high pitched whistle as they get nearer, you shoot your ki blasts at one of them. It lights on fire, and begins its deadly decent.
8. You shoot more ki blasts at them. Minus 1………57, you manage to destroy all the missiles, the Jets fly over you and one of them knocks into you, Minus 20 Hp.
9. You use energy drain, the jets lose power and crash…. NICE! You regain 10 Hp.

Sandy Ravage is chasing Pyrus, and Darkour is chasing Gamma.

Sandy Ravage 5 Hp/4 ki points/Ultimate Status

A1.You find Senzu plants
A2. You go to Darkour, and he is looking at his Radar. You look at your Dragon Radar and see that a Dragon Ball is moving towards Darkour… What are your actions?

You find Senzu plants.

Gamma 50 Hp/ 3 ki used speed, and ki blast/ Ready Status

The nearest Dragon Ball

The peaceful grassland with valleys and spread out trees surrounding you.You look at your dragon radar… The nearest dragon ball is getting closer? At a pretty fast speed. Continue towards it?

Zzzip 40 Hp/5 ki/ Ready
(Waiting for action)

Hangman 45 Hp/5 ki/ Ready

Taking a shit… Rolling….. 100…..SUCCESS!