Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 28

1304 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, I have to go anyways, I am going to delete my posts, you should do the same.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

[Shouldn’t I get some points for Pyrus’ and I small fight?]

Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

(Did your planet just BLOW UP? Or did someone destroy it?)

(It was never destroyed. It was left vacant an empty after wars and territorial fighting left it desolate and hopeless. Everybody left after the local Namekian died, by my hand, and I was assaulting the rest. Killing the majority of the adult population.)

[I will delete this tomorrow. I am leaving it to remind you to edit.]

Flag Post

I think it is important you update not who did what, but who has what ball. For example I do not think Gamma has is anymore. Also my PL should be 231.

Flag Post

Spectre
Perfect. With the jets removed from play, nothing can stop me from escaping with the Two-Star Dragon Ball, save perhaps a particular lack of luck regarding the discovery of someone stronger than me. In any case, I have the Dragon Ball… but six more remain to be found. I continue flying away from the tower, periodically checking my Dragon Radar for their presence.

Flag Post

Pyrus
I eat the senzu beans, leaving me rejuvenated and I feel much better, at least until I feel the power in the distance. It feels so familiar. “Gamma, do you sense that power?”

Flag Post

Gamma
“I can sense it, but I don’t know where its emanating from.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
I pull out my dragon radar. I see that a second dragon ball is mere meters away from the one Sandy and Darkour took. I show it to Gamma, “It seems as if it has a ball, whatever it is…..it feels so familiar. It isn’t my brother or father….but the power feels so similar.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“Should we check it out then?” Gamma hovers in mid-air.

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I have a gut feeling we should. What if its my-. Nevermind. I guess I’ll start…running..”

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma flies besides Pyrus. “I can pick you up, it’ll be much faster that way.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“It is at the cost of my dignity but sure. Also, mind if I ask why you want the Dragon Balls?”

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma picks up Pyrus and starts flying to the direction of the dragonball. “Like I told Darkour I really don’t know yet, maybe to make earth a better place for me and everyone else?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“Interesting. I am not going to lie, my reason is fairly…selfish.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“What is your reason?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I want to be like my family. They were all strong. My uncle once conquered a planet in three days. I come from a warrior race. At least my father’s side. However unlike my brother, I took after my mother. As punishment, my older brother removed by natural gift, a tail, threatened to kill me, and expelled me from my family. I never saw him again, but I want to prove him wrong. I want to unlock my hidden potential. I want to be strong.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“Where is your brother?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I do not know. I may never know. He could very well be dead. Our race, albeit strong, is prone to casualty due to the nature of our lives.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“If you want you could always just train and train. Then one day you use the dragon balls and wish for the chance to see your brother. Then you can prove to him that you’re strong.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I must first find a way to manipulate my ki. To fire energy from my body, to fly, to actually take a hit and deal one out. From the onlookers perspective I am perfectly human, despite the Saiyan blood that pulses through me….I don’t know how else I could have my body and mind come together as one to harness my natural power.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“Tell me then, how do you try to focus ki?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“As of to my knowledge, I have never done it. I have tried by the teachings of my brother, however I could never even raise myself ever so slightly off the ground. It seems the Dragon Balls, are the only way.”

Flag Post

Gamma
“Just imagine yourself flying, don’t think.” Before Pyrus can respond Gamma drops Pyrus.

Flag Post

Pyrus
Falling from the sky, I attempt to channel ki throughout my body, but before I know it my face has been introduced to the ground beneath me.

Flag Post

Gamma
Gamma flies down to Pyrus. “You ok?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I guess you could say that. Or you could say I am more than okay for surviving that fall.”