Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 29

1304 posts

Flag Post

Gamma
“See you are strong. But you know, you should have just tried to slow your fall rather then go all out.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“I have an important question. If say, we end up separated on our quest for the Dragon Balls, and I acquire all 7, will you try to stop me?”

Flag Post

Gamma
“I would probably just sit down and listen to your wish.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“Anyways, can we continue on our way?”

Flag Post

Gamma “Yeah lets go.” Gamma picks up Pyrus and starts flying again. “Hey Pyrus can you deflect ki with your hands?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
’Actually yes, I only know because that is the one time I managed to hurt my brother..or father. My memory is a bit fuzzy"

Flag Post

Gamma
“At least now it’ll be easier for you.”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“How long do you reckon till we reach that power over there?”

Flag Post

Gamma “Not to much longer, maybe 10 minutes?”

Flag Post

Pyrus
“Hopefully.”

Flag Post

(I just bumped you and host is lazy, here is the thread, so update maybe?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadFire:

I wasn’t on like the entire day. I had band practice which takes three hours of my time at home, plus the chores, the studying. I get busy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by SadFire:

I wasn’t on like the entire day. I had band practice which takes three hours of my time at home, plus the chores, the studying. I get busy.

Was a joke. I understand being busy. Don’t rage@me

Flag Post

Spectre 40 Hp/3 ki/Ready-2 star Dragon Ball

H0. You use energy drain, the jets lose power and crash…. NICE! You regain your HP and you get 5 PL points.

YOU GOT the 2 star Dragon Ball.
yay

1. Ran after the Dragon Ball….54

Pyrus 50 Hp/5 ki points/Pooped Status

Gamma 50 Hp/ 3 ki used speed, and ki blast/ Ready Status

Darkour 50 Hp/ 5 ki/ Pumped

Sandy Ravage 50 Hp 4 ki/ready

Zzzip 40 Hp/5 ki/ Ready
(Waiting for action)

Hangman 45 Hp/5 ki/ Ready

Is hanging around.

Taking a shit… Rolling….. 100…..SUCCESS!

Flag Post

So, only Darkour is near me? No one else?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

So, only Darkour is near me? No one else?

No, you haven’t made a proper entrance yet, please build up some Drama. I well fetch some music.

Flag Post

[I thought Darkour and Sandy were by Raditz? So Darkour, Sandy, Pyrus, Gamma, and Shadow are all by Raditz?]

Flag Post

[Yeah, but I need to know who is around me so I am prepared for battle…]

Flag Post

(Considering I ate senzu should my health be back?)

Flag Post

OH MY GOD! I FOUND THE BEST SONG! PLAY THIS SONG WHILE YOU ARE IN THIS THREAD! IN FUCKING ROCKS!

Also by the way, Sandy, Gamma and Pyrus are near your area underlord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KtYMBxH8Sso

Flag Post

[So I am with Sandy. We were literally like right by each other. Pyrus was being carried by Gamma and they reached Raditz who I believe I was close to and now Underlord is close as well?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

[So I am with Sandy. We were literally like right by each other. Pyrus was being carried by Gamma and they reached Raditz who I believe I was close to and now Underlord is close as well?]

Yeth, but Pyrus found a Senzu bean, so he is in shape……How do you guys want to start this episode? Lets make it Dramatic.

Flag Post

Yeth, but Pyrus found a Senzu bean, so he is in shape……How do you guys want to start this episode? Lets make it Dramatic.

Well, Dog piling Raditz isn’t exactly dramatic but it should make up for that with the action.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Well, Dog piling Raditz isn’t exactly dramatic but it should make up for that with the action.

That is not what I meant, just please….start. Go ahead, don’t be afraid…….. OR DO BE AFRAID! Because if you die you can’t live again. Unless the Dragon Balls but WHO is going to do that.

Flag Post

Darkour
I land in front of the field before the long haired man. I see the Dragon Ball in his hand, and his flowing black hair. I feel my power course through my body, charging myself, preparing for a fight.