Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) page 52

1304 posts

Flag Post

Damn the universe.

The Shadow

I summon quite a few shadows to protect me while I recharge my ki.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Damn the universe.

The Shadow

I summon quite a few shadows to protect me while I recharge my ki.

Its Spectres and Gammas turn so you are stuck.

Flag Post

Pyrus
Whilst The Shadow focused on holding Spectre at bay, I pierce down from the sky at top speed attempting to deliver a two footed kick to the cranium of The Shadow.

Flag Post

Oh, the universe is harsh.

Flag Post

Gamma
I recharge my ki.

Flag Post

Lemme defend myself. :|

The Shadow

“Bad day, bad day. Might just die,” I chanted.

I back-flipped to dodge someone’s attack and jumped forward to tackle him, repeatedly punching him.

I’m attacking Pyrus.

Flag Post

[You have to wait till an update before you can move again.]

Flag Post

Well, I better recharge my ki, then.

Flag Post

Spectre
Now’s my chance. I initiate a Gatling Barrage against the Shadow, empowered by the Energy Spikes I activated just before he tried to kick me, and partially fueled by the Energy Drain I still have going that, even now, is sucking the vitality and ki straight out of this guy’s body. Delicious.

Flag Post

Spectre 16 Hp/ 2 ki/ pooped

a. -2 ki
b. -1 Hp
c. -31 Hp
d. +1 ki
e. +3 Hp
f. -4 ki

1. Fires an Energy beam at Gamma, simultaneously moving away from him.
5. Spectre tries to evade the shadowbolt launched by The Shadow…40.. Minus 1 damage. And the energy blasts from Gamma…63, Success.
8. Spectre tries to attack Gamma with a punch…7
11. Spectre tries to put Gamma in the way of the Shadow Bolt….30…. Failure… The Shadow bolt hits him. Minus 31 Damage. Ouchie

Rolling for energy beam…32, Minus 2 ki. 10 Damage

Gamma 60 Hp/ 0 ki/ Pumped

a. 1 Ki
b. -3 ki
c. Plus one attack, -Three turns.

d. two turns
e. -2 ki
f. -1 ki – 3 Hp

2. Rolling to overpower Spectres energy blast….80 Success. Gamma then tries to shoot Spectre with an energy blast….31 what will Spectre do?
10. Gamma uses Energized hands. 3 ki points. Then punches Spectre….23
12. Gamma uses flurry of knives…33. What will Spectre do?
13. Spectre tries to evade Gammas flurry of knives along with an energy drain….54. Successful Evade. Ki blasts at The Shadow…85
15. Gamma tries using a ki blast, but nothing comes out of his hands.

The Shadow 68 Hp. 1 ki/ Ready

a. -4 ki
b. +2
c. -4 ki
d. -7 Hp

3. Fires Shadow Bolt…. 7 × 0.2 = 1.4 rounded down to 1 damage…Rolling, 76
6. Teleports 150 meters away and uses Shadow bolt. But he doesn’t have enough ki. He must recharge.
7. Spectre Charges his ki… plus 2 ki.
8. The shadow uses Shadow Bolt. Minus 4 ki, [157 × 0.2 = 31 Damage.] Rolling for attack…41…What will Spectre do?
14. The Shadow tries to counter…63, Failure, – 7 damage. Spectre goes again.
16. The Shadow tries to kick Spectre but thanks to his spectral form, his hands passed right through him. Spectres turn.
17. The Shadow gets attacked by Pyrus… 68 But The shadow tries to counter the downward kick…89… Successful Counter, The Shadows turn… While Gamma is charging his ki… +2 ki… AND WHILE THAT happens Spectre uses his Gattling Barage against Spectre…43… Meanwhile SPECTRE activates Gattling barrage on The Shadow… 43…(3 hits, which is 18 damage. What will The Shadow do?

18. The Shadow tries to dodge Gattling Barrage from Spectre Who lost 4 ki…59 + 10 = 69… Successful dodge. Next Gamma finished Charging and gains 2 ki.
________

Sandy Ravage 50 Hp/ 5 ki/Ultimate

9. Sandy Rvage eats a slim Jim and gains ultimate status.

Pyrus 80 Hp/ 6 ki/ Ready

4. Canceled move.

Spectre

• 20 meters from Gamma
  • 11 meters from The Shadow

Pyrus

• 0 meters away from Sandy
  • 3 meters from The Shadow

Darkour 60 Hp/7 ki/Ready

Red Demon “Hey look Bonko, a new comer!”

Bonko “What brings you here lad?”

Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Darkour
“I have came here to grow stronger. To become significantly more powerful. Thankfully, it looks like you’re going to help me.”

Bonko “Stronger? You want to become stronger? HAHAHAHAH! Look little guy, with speed comes streangth, I can see you lack speed so if you talk to Gonko he will help you out. Then you can talk to me.”

Darkour
Annoyed by their actions, I hide it however, the training is for the better. I would likely get the most out of the speed training if I was in my slowest form, thus I maximize. “Alright, how can I get faster, Gonko?”

Gonko Well buddy, first, what is your name?

Darkour
“You can call me Darkour.”

Gonko Gonko takes offs his sporsts glasses. “Your real name.”

Darkour
“It is Iudikai.”

Gonko Well Iudikai, the thing is, you have speed but just not enough coordination or balance to amplify it. So we will start on some disco dancing exercises." A disco ball comes from the sky randomly and starts spinning around and disco music comes on. “Ok, now your objective is to replicate everything I do as FAST AS POSSIBLE!…Are you ready?!??”

Darkour
The human race shall suffer for this.
“Fine. I am ready.”

Gonko “All right! One, two-three four and! Clap! CLAP! Spin around! Clap! Clap spiiin around!” Iudikai is trying his best to imitate Gonko. “Don’t worry you will get the hang of it! Now do what I am doing-.” To be continued.

Gonko “Good Job Iudikai!” The disco ball disappears. “You have passed the art of patience.” +5 power level. "To use speed correctly, you must strike at the right time, strike like a lightning bolt. He takes of his afro. “Time for the next practice.” He takes out some weird bunnies. These bunnies have horns and two long furry tails. And big teeth. “You must catch all of these dragon bunnies in one minute. Are you ready?”

Flag Post

Gamma recharges his ki and slowly flies towards Spectre.

Flag Post

I haven’t updated yet, I am also going to remodel how the fighting chart looks like. Nvm that, too much work.

Flag Post

Are you in the process of updating?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I haven’t updated yet, I am also going to remodel how the fighting chart looks like.

Update

Originally posted by SadFire:

Are you in the process of updating?

Yep

Flag Post

[Well, I’m sure I’m not 157 meters away from the Shadow at the moment, so could you please update that, and also factor in the Energy Spikes to the damage of Gatling Barrage and the Energy Drain to the Shadow’s HP/Energy? Thaaaaanks.]

Flag Post

If multiple people are attacking one person, then that person has the chance to counter everyone. Which he hasn’t done yet.

Flag Post

The Shadow

I jump up into the air to dodge the three projectiles approaching me.

“Gamma, I could use some help here!” I form a ball of shadows and fire it at Ghost-Man.

Flag Post

(Well, actually its a rush move, which is three powerful hits..Since youa re evading then you gain 10 points due to Spectres ability. Which is good for you.)

Flag Post

Update

Flag Post

I’ve been seeing too many 69s…

And, what about my SHADOW BALL?

Flag Post

You have been seeing 69’S!?? If you know what I mean…. And what shadow ball are you talking about?

Flag Post

Darkour
Agreeing that I am ready, I attempt to seize the rabbits with my tails. Any that try to flee to far I try to herd together by firing tail lasers at them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

(Well, actually its a rush move, which is three powerful hits..Since youa re evading then you gain 10 points due to Spectres ability. Which is good for you.)

[Wait, what? I…
…no, people don’t gain an additional ten percent chance to dodge. They lose a ten percent chance to dodge, on account of Spectre’s relative lack of weight making his attacks more difficult to dodge and making opponent’s attacks easier for him to dodge, which is what I intended Spectral Form to do in the case of dodges on either side. Was it not clear that the ability made it more difficult for opponents to dodge his attacks? Because if it wasn’t, then it should be now.
…and have you been marking Spectre’s dodge attempts down on that basis as well?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

The Shadow

I jump up into the air to dodge the three projectiles approaching me.

“Gamma, I could use some help here!” I form a ball of shadows and fire it at Ghost-Man.

“I form a ball of shadows and fire it at Ghost-Man.”

cough

That one.

Flag Post

Y u no update?