Dragon Ball Z sign up, discussion and versus thread page 3

206 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Damage

I guess I can give you plus 5 Damage, aww what the heck.

Plus one Ki point

Plus 5 Hp

Flag Post

He gets +5 HP, +5 DMG, AND one ki point?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

He gets +5 HP, +5 DMG, AND one ki point?

Meh, so do you…

Plus 5 Hp, plus 5 damage to a move of your choice and a Ki point.

Flag Post

Shadow Bolt gets +5 damage.

So, every level you get three skill points?

And, is Jimbo and I’s next level at 235 power level?

Flag Post

I’ll sacrifice the five HP for five more damage to that attack.

Flag Post

Sure, I am editing now.

Flag Post

So now RoD does 50 damage?

Flag Post

Yep….Wait, let me check my flash drive.

Flag Post

It does 45 damage.

Flag Post

Isn’t 40 plus 10 50?
Also, I am online.
[I watched the video. Don’t yell at me.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Isn’t 40 plus 10 50?
Also, I am online.
[I watched the video. Don’t yell at me.]

I was about to. You reminded me to yell at everyone else. No, you lost 5 Hp, for 5 extra damage to RoD

Flag Post

I think it’s only fair I get the +10 power levels. I mean, I don’t think they’ll successfully dog-pile me, but still, Darkour became level 2, and all the others became level 1. How is that fair? They didn’t even do anything and magically got stuffs. >_<

Flag Post

I think it’s only fair I get the +10 power levels. I mean, I don’t think they’ll successfully dog-pile me, but still, Darkour became level 2, and all the others became level 1. How is that fair? They didn’t even do anything and magically got stuffs. >_<

I was the first player to touch a dragon ball and second to successfully get away with one. I also beat the shit out of Pyrus.

Flag Post

Beating Pyrus should get you about 5 points or less, but the others are nothing, to be honest.

Flag Post

Thats what happened, during the game you guys do actions that make me think they are cool. So I just mysteriously add points until I yell level up. MUST I really put down +1 for every cool action you make? Even if its not cool, its an action.

Flag Post

Regular actions shouldn’t give points. For example, there is a mountain in front of me. Obviously, you would climb it. No points for that, because it’s not creative. However, if you blow a hole in the mountain and walk into it, then blow a hole above you and fly through, that should give about three or more points.

Flag Post

Well I blew a hole in an underwater facility to get in, to get out, then to get out and back in again with my finisher. Also, getting a freaking dragon ball isn’t some small achievement, so you should get power for that. Also, explain to me how winning a fight with a competent opponent is 5 points, and blowing two holes in a mountain is 3+?

Flag Post

This game is not Blovolution, its an RP game. Focused on the GOAL of the games. People get points for just PLAYING!
Like in video games, Call of Duty, Battle Field, Halo, Gears of War, you get experience for completing the match, even if you did really, REALLY shitty. Even if you betrayed like 5 times.

Flag Post

Because, I could one shot you with my Shadow Bolt if I got a 70+ roll, but I wouldn’t be able to shoot two holes in a wall that fast, since I only have one Shadow Bolt. You would need a pretty strong attack to blow a hole in a mountain, anyway.

EDIT: Okay, okay. Let’s come to an agreement. Every shitty attack or move will give you one point, but with cool and epic attacks or moves, you get more points. Okay?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

This game is not Blovolution, its an RP game. Focused on the GOAL of the games. People get points for just PLAYING!
Like in video games, Call of Duty, Battle Field, Halo, Gears of War, you get experience for completing the match, even if you did really, REALLY shitty. Even if you betrayed like 5 times.

Ewww, linear FPS games. Also, okay.

Because, I could one shot you with my Shadow Bolt if I got a 70+ roll, but I wouldn’t be able to shoot two holes in a wall that fast, since I only have one Shadow Bolt. You would need a pretty strong attack to blow a hole in a mountain, anyway.

If you can one shot me, you don’t need a power boost do you?

Flag Post

What’s a power boost? Like, using a ki point?

Flag Post

What’s a power boost? Like, using a ki point?

I mean the +10 points thing you asked for originally.

Flag Post

I earned it by leveling up.

Flag Post

I earned it by leveling up.

Then why are you asking for them?

Flag Post

EDIT: Okay, okay. Let’s come to an agreement. Every shitty attack or move will give you one point, but with cool and epic attacks or moves, you get more points. Okay?

Actually, after a COUPLE of actions, you earn one point, people who do actions alot earn more points than others.