Dragon Ball Z sign up, discussion and versus thread page 4

206 posts

Flag Post

Well, okay. That seems reasonable, ZtmTV. But, say you did a really epic move, like the thing I did with destroying the cliff, that would automatically give you like, 5-10 points, right? :D

@MC987,

Because, it doesn’t hurt me if I get stronger. If I’ll be fighting you, Gamma, Darkour, and whoever else, I’ll need all the power I can muster up.

Flag Post

Uh huh, but two of them combined is too much… There might be more Sagas, and there will be players that will take the role of being the strongest in the game, and everyone will figure out a way to stop him/you.

Flag Post

Defeating me is quite unlikely. I have a perfect combination of abilities! :D

Flag Post

I think right now no one should to powerful. its the beginning so only a few people should be ahead.

Flag Post

@gamma,

Not really the beginning. It’s more like mid-game.

Flag Post

So, anybody else know what they plan to wish for when/if they get the dragon balls?

Flag Post

I wouldn’t call the first saga mid-game XD

Flag Post

Well, it’s the middle of the first saga. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I think right now no one should to powerful. its the beginning so only a few people should be ahead.

Originally posted by Underlord:

@gamma,

Not really the beginning. It’s more like mid-game.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

I wouldn’t call the first saga mid-game XD

Well, it’s the middle of the first saga. :P

No, its the beginning, of Dragon Ball Z.

Flag Post

How many sagas are there?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

The beginning of MY Dragon Ball Z!

Flag Post

Okay, let’s just continue playing, I need to leave in one hour and thirty minutes, so let’s make the most of this. After I leave, whatever battle I am in pauses completely. :D

Flag Post

I think it’s only fair I get the +10 power levels. I mean, I don’t think they’ll successfully dog-pile me, but still, Darkour became level 2, and all the others became level 1. How is that fair? They didn’t even do anything and magically got stuffs. >_<

I was the first player to touch a dragon ball and second to successfully get away with one. I also beat the shit out of Pyrus.

No offense but Pyrus would of probably beat you. You had like 2 health after he used Last Resort….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

I think it’s only fair I get the +10 power levels. I mean, I don’t think they’ll successfully dog-pile me, but still, Darkour became level 2, and all the others became level 1. How is that fair? They didn’t even do anything and magically got stuffs. >_<

I was the first player to touch a dragon ball and second to successfully get away with one. I also beat the shit out of Pyrus.

No offense but Pyrus would of probably beat you. You had like 2 health after he used Last Resort….

Bro, IF it wasn’t for that octopus I bet Sandy would have beaten Darkour AND you know it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Bro, IF it wasn’t for that octopus I bet Sandy would have beaten Darkour AND you know it.

I doubt that, considering the Octopus really only did a very small amount of damage. You realised the fight was over when I countered his ultimate and he had low health from, not only his low health, but my beam attack. Not to mention you were in a hurry to end the fight. I think Sandy can easily win or lose any fight, just remember, all of Sandy’s eggs are in one basket.

Also, I want to get rid of Maximize.]

Flag Post

Ok, what do you want to improve in return?

Also, I don’t get your metaphor.

EXPLAIN

Flag Post

Actually, Maximise has helped you a lot.

Flag Post

[How has it helped?]

Flag Post

[How has it helped?]

When the snakes wrapped around you, I forgot to give you points for creativity, plus 5.
When you impaled Gamma with your Maxamise during the beta
It has been giving you defense and attack boosts.

Flag Post

So are you going to roll for Shadow’s evasion as well as Sandy’s aid? I assume it would be a sleeper hold like attack to try and prevent his dodge.

Flag Post

You can’t increase or decrease rolls.

Well you got a 34….I might as well… But he stopped trying to get it at the moment.

Flag Post

Wasn’t sure. T’was Masterchief’s idea. Just ignore. Make Darkour fly away, searching for a senzu.

Flag Post

Okay…..Your already in full health so there is no need.

Flag Post

@Underlord

Discuss your problem, because I didn’t know you chose 10 Hp every time.